Status: Completed.

Build Me Up & Tear Me Down

Fourteen

I sat there on my bunk, my pillow between my body and my knees that were close to my chest.

I love somebody else? Who the hell is it?!

"Hey," Andy said, hopping on to my bunk and sat across me.

"Hi," I said through the pillow.

"What's wrong?"

"I broke up with Travis. He said I love somebody else."

"Little Wentz, we all know you love someone else. It's pretty obvious."

I looked up to his eyes. "How come you know I love this guy when I don't even know who the fuck that I love?"

"Because you don't want to love him."

"Yeah right," I chuckled.

"No, we're serious. You love this guy but you hated him so much that you don't want to love him."

"And who is this guy?"

"We can't tell you that. You must figure it out by yourself," he answered, holding my knees.

"Please, Andy-Poo?" I pleaded, doing the puppy-dog eyes as best as I could. I wasn't good at it.

He groaned. He always hated that nickname I gave.

"I'm not telling," he said, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Please please pretty please with a lot of whipped cream and cherry on top of it?"

He thought for a moment. "Nope."

"Andy, please!" I desperatelyasked shouted. I could feel people were looking toward the bunks right now.

He sighed. "Okay."

I was sitting Indian style by now, waiting for it.

"The person you love is... Don't slap me oka--"

"Just go on!"

"Ryan."

Like seriously I was twitching my nose right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha. i nose-twitch a lot :D

idk why i'm pretty desperate for comments these days. so, comment please?