Status: Completed.

Build Me Up & Tear Me Down

Nineteen

I rang the doorbell and the door flew open a few moments later. I saw the figure I've missed the most. He looked so surprised.

He didn't say anything. Instead he grabbed my arm, pulled me inside, and hugged me tightly after he closed the door. He crashed his lips against mine and wrapped his hands around my waist.

We stayed like that in warm silence for around 10 minutes, until he took his right hand and brushed my fringe out of my face and laid his lips on my forehead.

"I miss you so much," he mumbled through my forehead.

"I know."

“What are you doing in here?” he asked as we pulled apart.

“Pete plans to open a Clandestine store and probably Angels & Kings also, so he’s surveying here.”

“Does he know that you’re in my apartment?”

I nodded. “I want to see you so bad.”

“So do I,” he smiled and gave me another hug with and asked me if I want to watch a movie, and I said yes. He led me choose the movie.

I scanned his DVDs and my eyes set on Wall-E. He laughed lightly.

“Childish much?” he said as he opened the case and inserted the CD into the DVD player.

I stuck my tongue at him. “It’s cute.”

He smiled and we sat on the couch. He had his arm around my shoulder and I had my knees near my chest. The movie started to play and we watched in silence. I almost cried when Wall-E kind of lost his memory. It was really sad; what if one of the people I loved forgot about me? It was scary enough just by imagining it.

The movie ended and Ryan looked down to me.

“Wanna watch another movie?” he offered. I shook my head and laid my head on his shoulder. I laced my fingers with his. “Color—“

I cut him off by kissing his lips.

“I just wanna stay like this for a while, George,” I said.

He’s been calling me Color and I’ve been calling him George. We were fine with it, and only the both of us could use those nicknames. No one else.

So Ryan and I stayed like that without saying anything. We just played with each other’s hand and he kissed my cheek, forehead, or the top of my head every once in a while.

My phone then rang in that perfect moment. I groaned, reaching for it on the coffee table. I looked at the caller ID and ignored it when Pete’s name flashed on the screen.

“You’re not gonna answer it?” Ryan asked.

“Nope. Pete ruined the perfect moment,” I grinned.

He only smiled, his brown eyes were set on my fake blue ones (contacts, remember?). He put some my hair behind my ear and held my cheek. And then I could feel his lips brushed against mine. He traced his tongue against my lower lip. I didn’t let him in and smiled. He then lightly bit my lower lip and I still didn’t let him in. He went down to my neck, planting kisses and sucking it. We were enjoying this moment, until my phone rang again.

I groaned and Ryan answered the call when I was going to reach it.

“Yep, she’s here,” he said. “…Oh. Okay. Can I be there also? …Okay, cool. Bye.” He flipped my phone close and turned to me. “Pete wants us to meet him for dinner,” he said, standing up. “I’m going to change.”

He went to his room and I waited in his living room. Few minutes later he was done. He grabbed his car key and we went out from his apartment, heading to this restaurant that Pete told us.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha aww :]