Status: Completed.

Build Me Up & Tear Me Down

Twenty

7 days had passed since we arrived in Vegas. I’ve been trying to call Ryan but he never answered. I asked his friends and they looked uneasy with my question and changed the subject. So it was pretty much worrying me.

Pete still hadn’t found a good place for the store and bar yet and we were all helping him. It was kinda hard looking for the place. Seeing that Vegas was huge and stuff…

I decided to visit Ryan today. I went to his apartment by a taxi and went to the door, and rang the doorbell. There was no answer. I tried again for a few times and no answer. I grabbed the knob and turned it around. Kind of surprised that the door wasn’t locked. I opened the door and went inside.

“Ryan?” I called his name, looking around.

He was nowhere found, except in the room where he wrote music. Well, he wasn’t alone. He was with a girl. Brunette, may I add. And they were making out on the couch, with the girl on top of him.

I stood there on the doorframe, frozen and shocked.

“So that’s why you’re not answering my calls,” I said as tears started to fill my eyes.

They both looked up before I ran out his apartment. I could hear footsteps were following behind me, and the person grabbed my arm, turning me around.

“Let me go!” I screamed as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

“Indi, please listen to me,” he said softly, trying to look into my eyes.

“I don’t need an explanation!” I said, letting go of his hands. “You said you loved me! And now you’re sucking that girl’s face! Why don’t you go back and continue making out with her?!”

I kept screaming and he didn’t say anything. He looked into my eyes for the whole time, his eyes pleading for forgiveness. I didn’t give a fuck about it. I went on with the screaming and stopped a few minutes later, trying to catch my breath.

He was about to say something, but I cut him off by raising my hand.

“I’m done here,” I said and turned my heels to leave.

I heard him calling my name for the first few steps I took, but I kept ignoring him and continued to walk. He didn’t catch me up.

I kept walking, my minds were wandering elsewhere. My eyes then spotted a bar across the street. The huge letters above it said Instant. I stood there for a moment, thinking. It’s been a year since I haven’t drunk. Sure, I don’t drink but that doesn’t mean that I never drink before.

I crossed the street and went inside the bar. It seemed cozy inside.

I sat on the stools in front of the counter and did nothing until 20 something year old guy asked me what drink I wanted. The bartender looked a lot like Ryan, without the brown hair and eyes.

He smiled sweetly at me and my heart skipped a beat. Hey, I wasn’t falling for him. People easily made my heart skipped beats! Even Brendon once had made me did that.

“Jack Daniels please,” I answered.

He smiled and turned around to get my order. The song Anyone Else but You (it was Juno’s soundtrack) was heard from my bag. I knew Ryan was calling me so I ignored it.

The bartender placed a glass of Jack Daniels in front of me.

“Thanks,” I said, pulling the glass closer to me.

He glanced at my bag before asking, “You’re not gonna answer that?”

I shook my head. “It’s my boyfriend. I saw him making out with a girl in his apartment earlier.”

He only nodded and stood there, watching me as I took my first sip.

“What?” I asked after swallowing.

“Nothing. You’re pretty.”

I slightly blushed so I looked down as he left to serve another person near me. I took another sip of my drink, and another, and another. And the next thing I knew was that I’ve drunk 3 glasses of Jack Daniels. The bar was about to close and I was still there.

The bartender that served me earlier had changed his clothes and now was sitting next to me.

“You’re not going home?” he asked.

“My house is in Illinois,” I slightly slurred. “What’s your name, charming? I’m Indi.”

“Trey. So you told me you had a boyfriend right?” he asked again and I nodded. “He… Cheated on you?” I nodded again.

“He’s such an ass!” I began. “He told me that he loved me so much and now he’s sucking some girl’s face.”

There was a pause.

“Can I stay with you for the night?” I said, my eyes looking into his hazel ones.

“I can’t stay with a girl that already has a boy—“

“Fuck. Do not remind me about the word boyfriend, you ass,” I slurred, “I don’t care about him.”

He raised his eyebrow and his lips turned into a smirk. “Oh? Then will you be mine tonight?”

“Why yes,” I answered.

We stood up and left the bar, to his apartment. We went in and I immediately crashed my lips onto his, roughly right after he closed the door. The kiss soon turned into a hot make-out session as we were in his room. Soon, our clothes were all scattered on the floor, leaving the both of us naked.
♠ ♠ ♠
i shouldnt be online right now.
my parents told me to go to bed and now i'm sneaking to get online in my laptop.
ha. i'm such a badass.