Status: Completed.

Build Me Up & Tear Me Down

Twenty One

I woke up, feeling another else’s leg was tangled with mine. I turned around and saw a guy that I didn’t know—wait, he was the bartender at the Instant bar last night. And is it just me or his chest was bare…?

My eyes bulged wide. Didn’t wear any shirt on? Fuck.

I looked under the sheets and damn. I was naked. I quickly jumped out of the bed and looked for my clothes and put them on. I pulling my jeans up to my thigh when I heard the guy talked.

“Morning, beautiful,” he said.

I zipped and buttoned my jeans and turned around. My head pounded when I did that.

“I don’t even know who the heck you are and I’m outta here,” I sighed, picking up my bag from the floor and left the place.

Shit, I didn’t even know where I was. I got inside a taxi and mentioned the driver the hotel where I was staying. I took my phone from my bag. Man, there were lots of missed calls and texts.

19 missed calls from Pete. 15 missed calls from Ashlee. 12 missed calls from Joe. 7 missed calls from Andy. 27 missed calls from Ryan.

I sighed and read the texts. Pete, Pete, Joe, Andy, Ashlee, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Joe, Joe, Andy, Pete, Ashlee, Ashlee, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan… Basically almost all of the texts were from Ryan.

Indi please tell me you’re okay! I’m so sorry! Please come back! I don’t want to lose you; I love you so much was one of the texts.

I suddenly was covered by guiltiness. I made them worried so much; I didn’t even tell them where I was. I’m such a bitch.

“Miss, we’re here,” the driver told me and my head shot up. I gave him the money and went inside, heading to the floor where my room was.

I rang the bell of my room and I heard a loud thump, and then the door flung open roughly.

“LIL WENTZ!!” Joe screamed, hugging me tightly. My head pounded again.

“Yeah I’m here,” I said, pushing him off and went inside.

I kicked my shoes off and laid on my bed.

“Do you have some Advil?” I asked.

He grabbed a glass of water and 2 pills of Advil and gave them to me.

“Thanks,” I said before taking them.

“Where were you last night?” he asked; his eyes looked so worried.

“I don’t wanna tell you,” I said and went under the sheets to get some more sleep. “Tell Pete I’m not joining for the survey.”

He nodded and didn’t bother me after that; he knew I was in a really bad mood and would kick him in the balls, hard, if he bothers me.

I soon fell asleep as the voice of the TV was being my lullaby.
_______________________________________________________________________

I heard the door was opened and then closed. I opened my eyes and glanced at the person that went inside. It was Ryan.

“Go away,” I grumbled.

“Please, let me just talk to you,” he pleaded.

“Shut up.”

I turned, facing the wall and closed my eyes. I then felt the bed shrunk next to me and he put my hair to the back of my ear, nibbling it. Damn it, why does he have to know it was my weakness?

“Please?” he whispered to my ear. It gave me shivers.

I didn’t answer.

He then kissed my jaw line, and to the neck. He kept planting kisses there, and I held myself to not let out a moan.

“Please,” he mumbled against my skin. This time it took my breath for a second.

I turned around and his face was really close.

“Go ahead, I’m listening,” I said.

He smiled lightly. “So the guys and I were planning for a surprise for you and my friend that’s a party planner helped us. She was the girl that you saw in my apartment. We were planning for the surprise in my apartment and she suddenly kissed me. I pushed her away but she pushed me to the couch and kissed me again… and that was when you came.”

“Bitch,” I muttered.

“And I won’t talk to her again.”

“What? Why?”

His face looked confused. “She was the reason why you were screaming at me.”

“Why didn’t you explain to me when I was screaming at you?”

“You didn’t give me a chance, love,” he said and kissed my forehead.

“I’m sorry,” I said and wrapped my arms around his back.

“I’m the one who should be; I’ve hurt you and I feel like a jerk.”

“I’m sorry for yelling at you and didn’t give you a chance to explain,” I mumbled against his chest.

He kissed the top of my head and then asked, “Where were you last night? We were trying to call you.”

Great. What should I say?

“Umm, I was in my friend’s house,” I lied.

“You have a friend here?”

I nodded.

He lifted my chin and kissed me on the lips.

“You’re not gonna go, right?” I asked, my eyes wanting him to stay.

“I’m not busy today,” he said. “You want me to stay?”

I nodded and then he smiled. He took off his vest and his shoes and went back to the bed, hugging me close.

“I love you so much George,” I said.

“I love you more than you do.”

I soon fell asleep, listening to his voice that was singing a song. I think it was Behind the Sea.
♠ ♠ ♠
my favorite chapter.
(:

term tests are starting next thursday D;
...fuck.

by the way, gabrielle fernandes, you cannot comment again 'cos you give my stories too much comment (:
and i dont feel right about it, ha.