Status: Completed.

Build Me Up & Tear Me Down

Twenty Five

“Hey,” I said, bending down to kiss Ryan’s lips. I sat across him and asked, “So what’s up?”

“Umm… You want some coffee?” he asked awkwardly.

Raising an eyebrow at him, I answered, “Sure… Vanilla latte would be nice.”

He waved a waitress to come over and he ordered my drink. The waitress memorized it in her mind and went to the counter.

“What’s poppin’?” I asked.

“We need to talk,” he looked at me seriously. I was confused. “Be honest to me.”

“Okay…”

“Where were you during the night when we were fighting?”

“I told you I was in my friend’s house—“

“I know the truth, Indi.”

We didn’t say anything for a while. Me trying to say the right words to say but nothing came out, and him just kept staring into my eyes, looking for the truth.

“Who told you that?” I choked out. “It’s Pete, isn’t it?”

“No. No one in FOB is involved.”

“Ashlee?”

“No.”

“…Trey?” He nodded. The same waitress earlier placed a cup of vanilla latte in front of me, and I thanked her for that. I didn’t look at Ryan and kept looking at my latte.

“Is he right about that?”

I didn’t answer.

“Indi, I want to know the truth. Please,” he pleaded.

I took a deep breath and heavily answered barely above whisper, “Yes.”

He was about to say something when I cut him off, “But I was drunk, okay? I—I didn’t know what I was thinking—“

“But you can try to refuse him.”

I bit my tongue inside my mouth and took a sip of my latte. It was good.

“You were cheating on me,” he said.

“Oh, you’re blaming me, Mr. Ross?” I said, my voice rising and getting attention from the people inside the café. “Who, and what was the reason I did that? It won’t be happening if you didn’t cheat on me in the first time!

“It hurt me! I was hurt so I went to have some drink and I ended up sleeping with your brother, which is the bartender!”

Okay, I was blurting words that were hurting him that I didn’t want to say. Someone please, stop me!

“You were sucking your friend’s face and I know you guys almost had sex before I interrupted!” I continued, “You could be lying about she’s forcing you—“

“Oh, you’re thinking that I’m lying to you? Well, Ms. Wentz, I can’t lie to the person I really love! And you? You lied to me that you went to your friend’s and actually you were sleeping with my brother—“

“Yes I slept with your brother because I was drunk and broken!” I shouted angrily and stopped, catching my breath. I looked at my drink and swallowed it finish. “I’m done. We’re done,” I said before leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
they, um, broke up.

well if in gossip girl, the best friend sleeps with her best friend's boyfriend and the girlfriend sleeps with the boyfriend's best friend, in the story the girlfriend sleeps with the boyfriend's brother! ergh, i cant stop watching gg lately. its so addicting!

i'm writing a story with my friend, the title is six feet under the stars. as you can guess, its an ATL story. go check it out 8D

65 READERS, 9 SUBSCRIBERS, 7 COMMENTS.
comments are more addicting than gossip girl :D