Status: Completed.

Build Me Up & Tear Me Down

Five

Next day

I woke up because there was someone knocking on the tour bus' door. I walked towards it and opened the door. There were 2 women in front of the door. Maybe they were reporters.

"Hi, we are from M magazine..." the woman said with a camera in her hand and stopped, surprised when she saw me.

"Umm, wait a sec, I'll wake the band up," I said in panic and closed the door.

M magazine?! It's the magazine that writes about Ryan, Pete and I! Oh, shit, I thought.

I walked towards the bunks and shouted, "Wake up, morons!! The bus is on fire!!"

They all immediately woke up. Pete jumped because he was surprised and bumped the bunk above him, which was Andy's. Joe fell off from his bunk. Andy rolled from his bunk and almost fell down. Patrick... still asleep.

I walked over to Patrick's bunk and tickled his neck. He laughed and woke up.

"The bus isn't on fire," Joe said after he sat on his bunk.

"I know, I lied to wake you guys," I grinned.

They all grunted.

"Guys, there are 2 reporters in front of the door, they are from M magazine, the magazine that wrote the gossip about Ryan and I," I explained.

Their eyes went wide, except for Patrick who was still sleepy.

"Soo, what's the point?" Patrick mumbled.

"If she doesn't get out from our bus immediately they'll think she is a whore because they think she's dating Ryan and she's in our bus, which is her ex's bus," Andy explained.

"Her ex?" Patrick mumbled, wiping his eyes.

"My so-called ex that actually my brother," I said.

His eyes widened and shouted, "That's... ridiculous!"

We rolled our eyes at him and I said, "I just need to get out from this bus or they'll think something's one-hundred percent wrong."

"Can you go out from the window?" Joe asked.

I looked at the windows and shrugged. "I have to."

Pete tossed me his hoodie and I wore it. Andy opened one window with a sofa beneath it and located on the other side of the bus' door and he motioned me to jump outside from it. I climbed the sofa and jumped out from the window.

The landing wasn't really successful. I fell down in a sitting position and that's when I heard someone's grunting beneath me. I looked down and realized it was Ryan I was sitting on. I immediately stood up and helped him to stand up.

"You're heavy," he said.

"Shut up."

"So what are you doing jumping down from the window? Can't you go out from the door?"

I explained him the whole thing.

"Oh. That bugs you a lot, right?" he said after I was done.

"A lot," I answered.

"Now where do you wanna go? You're looking for a place to hide, right?"

I shrugged. "I was thinking I should go to GCH's bus, but I think they are all still asleep, and so do the Paramore guys."

"You can go to our bus if you'd like," he said.

Okay, that was so unexpected.

"I'm sure the rest of the guys are still asleep, but it's better than you don't have any place to hide, right?" he said.

"Okay, thanks," I said and followed him walking to their bus.

Pete

"Okay, we are done interviewing about the tour. Now this is about something that we're really curious about," the interviewer said.

I rolled my eyes in my mind; already know about the question she'll ask.

"Pete," the interviewer called my name.

Ugh.

"Ryan Ross is dating your ex, how do you feel about that?"

"Which ex?" Andy snapped and giggled.

"The one who is a model for your clothing line," the one with the camera said.

"Umm. I don't know if they're dating because they will tell me if they do. The girl-- We never dated," I said.

"But you both look like a couple."

"A lot of people say that."

They were silent for a while and then the interviewer said, "Tell us Pete, why you sounded you're protecting them?"

"Because they are my best friends and they are precious for me."

She didn't reply, but the one with the camera snapped, "Why don't you tell us what is your relationship between you and the girl?"

"He answered it; they are best friends," Patrick snapped.

"She's my sister," I said, ignoring Patrick.

The interviewer and the one with the camera hung their mouth open but they insisted to continue the interview.

"But we don't see any similarities--"

"A lot of people say that, but believe me, we are siblings and there's something whether it's physically or in personality similar."

"So you and her never dated, so is she dating Ryan Ross?"

"No, she's not. She's dating someone else; a person I really know."

She nodded her head slowly after she noted it down.

"Thanks a lot guys to spend your time," they said and left the bus.

I sighed loudly and said, "Finally."

Indi
Ryan and I were watching some shows and eating some snacks in the bus until Pete popped in and joined us.

"How's the interview?" I asked.

"They kept asking about Ryan and you," he answered.

"Oh," Ryan said, trying not to be sounded interested.

"And what answer did you give to him?" I asked.

"You're my sister and you're dating someone else."

"Great," I said sarcastically.

"But I didn't tell them you're dating Travis."

I turned my head to him and hugged him. "Thank youu!"

I released the hug and continued eating nachos that were in Ryan's lap.

"Since when you guys are being friends? What I remember is you guys are always fighting if you meet each other," Pete said.

"Well, enemies can be friends," Ryan said.

"And so does the opposite," I said.

Pete shook his head at us and watched some random shows on the TV.