Status: Completed.

Build Me Up & Tear Me Down

Seven

We were at a club in LA right now. Everyone spread out to everywhere, while I sat on a sofa. I wasn't a clubber-type. Clubs' lights made me dizzy and the music that blasted really loud from the speaker gave me headache, but because I don't want to stay alone at the bus, I decided to join and I ended up on the sofa.

I leaned on it and closed my eyes until I realized the seat next to me shrunk. I opened my eyes and found Ryan was sitting beside me.

"You're not dancing?" I asked. "It's kind of weird finding a person that came from Vegas that doesn't dance in a club," I joked.

"Not in the mood. By the way do you realize your beloved boyfriend is dancing with another girl?" he said, pointing at Travis that was on the dance floor with another girl that I didn't know. "He might cheat on you."

I shrugged and said, "He won't. I trust him and he's not the kind of guy who likes to cheat, though he's kinda prevy."

He nodded.

The headache and dizzy I was having got worse and I spontaneously leaned my head on Ryan's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking at me.

"Just... Kinda dizzy and headache..."

"Is it because of the lights and the music?"

I nodded lightly.

"Then why you join us?"

"I don't like being alone in the bus."

"Well then you should go back. Come on, I'll help you to the bus. And I'll stay with you in the bus until they come back."

I look at him and thought, Why is he being so nice to me? He's never this nice.

"Come on," he said, standing up and helped me to stand up. We went out from the club with his arm around my shoulder and I was wearing his jacket.

Okay, something's wrong with Ryan... Did he bump his head or something?

We were in front of FOB's bus few minutes later. Ryan suddenly pinned me into the bus when I wanted to open the door.

"Ryan?" I said, looking at him.

He looked deeply into my eyes and crashed his lips into mine. The headache and dizzy I was having suddenly was gone slowly. The kiss was rough, but also soft. Somehow I couldn't push him away--

"Indi?" I heard Travis' voice.

Ryan immediately broke the kiss and both of us looked at him.

"I saw you were walking out the club and I thought there's something wrong with you..." he trailed off, turned around, and started to walk away.

I chased him and grabbed his wrist.

"Travis..."

He turned around and I saw pain, betrayed, disappointed, sad, angry, and other feelings that I couldn't describe in his eyes.

"Trav--"

"Night Little Wentz," he forced himself to smile and walked away to his bus.

I walked to Ryan while I took off his jacket and pushed his jacket to his chest.

"Thanks a lot," I said, holding my tears and went inside the bus.

I waited for Pete or Patrick to come back that night but I cried myself to sleep while I was listening to my iPod instead.