Status: Completed.

Build Me Up & Tear Me Down

Eight

I was awakened by the sound of an opened door and voices of Pete and his band mates. I wiped my eyes that were still kind of teary with my hands.

"Sorry, did we awake you?" Andy, which was the first one that entered the bus, asked.
I nodded. "But I've been waiting for you guys."

The guys glanced at each other and then looked at me.

"Why? What's wrong?" Pete asked as he walked to my bunk and sat next to me.

Tears started to form in my eyes and I released it. I hugged Pete tightly and cried in his chest. Pete looked at the others but they only shook their heads and shrugged their shoulders and all of them looked at me confusedly while Pete wrapped his arms around me and kept stroking my back.

When I was done crying, I told them about Ryan and Travis that was mad at me. They left their mouth wide open.

"That son of a--!" Patrick shouted as he jumped from his seat.

I grabbed his shirt and told him not to do anything. He sat next to me and put his hand around my shoulder. Pete stood up from his seat and walked towards the bus' door.

"Where are you going Pete?" Joe asked.

"Looking for Hayley. She's a girl and she knows what to do from girls' point of view," he answered and walked out the bus.

Few minutes later, he was back with Hayley. She immediately sat next to me and asked me what's wrong. I told her about Ryan and Travis. She had the same reaction with the others, mouth wide open.

"He did that?" she asked disbelief.

I nodded my eyes and wiped my eyes that were starting to cry.

"Shh," she said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I just thought that he was my friend, and then he did that. I felt like I was betrayed by him... Why did he do that?" I asked.

"Did Travis call any of you?" she asked to the others and they shook their heads. She sighed and kept telling me to calm down. "I think there's something inside of you that he couldn't resist. Your beauty, probably," she said.

"There is no reason he loves me," I doubted. "He's just playing with my relationship with Travis."

Not long after I said that there was a knock on the bus' door. The door opened and I saw Ryan stepped inside.

Ryan[b/]
I saw Indi was crying on Hayley's shoulder. She looked at me and then turned her back against me. I saw sadness, betrayed, pain, anger, upset, and other emotions I couldn't describe in her eyes before she turned her back against me.

"Look, Indi--" I started but she cut me off.

"What do you want? You've ruined my relationship, isn't that enough for you?" she said.

I walked closer to her but stopped by her words, "I hate you Ryan."

Those words were like knives that stabbed my heart at a time. It really did hurt, especially when it was spoken by a person I loved.

"Indi!" Andy said.

"It's okay. I should leave, anyway," I said as I turned around and walked out of the bus.

Indi
"Don't you think it's too harsh?" Andy asked.

I shook my head. "That's why I feel anyway."

"You can't say that!"

"I can! I can because this is my mouth and I can say anything that I want!"

"But at least think about what you'll say!"

"I already think about it! I'm not the spontaneous type and you know that!"

The next thing I knew Andy and I were yelling at each other about the words I've said to Ryan while the others tried to stop us but it was no use.

"Tell me one more time why I can't say that!" I shouted.

"You can't because Ryan--"

"Andy!" Joe shouted. "You can't spill it. Let Ryan say it himself."

Andy looked at him and mumbled, "Fine."

"I think I should get going. It's really late," Hayley said, standing up. "Bye guys! And Little Wentz," she said, "Andy's right."

She left the bus.

"What's right?" I asked to the others.

They rolled my eyes at me and went to their bunks. I took my PJ pants and the comfiest t-shirt I found and changed it in the bathroom. I took off my contact lenses and placed them in its place. I put it on my bag and went to my bunk. I laid my head on the pillow and cried myself silently into sleep.