My Brother's Bandmates

Dating, Friends, and Things That Can't Be Unseen

"So would you?" He asks again to bring me back into reality. "Um…sure." I reply biting my lip because all my dreams are alive. His face lit up. Oh those eyes, I could swim in them all day. "Grant…I have to tell you something…" "What's up?" "I can't believe I am telling you this but…I had the biggest crush on you in high school." He just looked at me for a second then grabbed my face and kissed me. I melted. His soft lips were so warm…just heaven. He broke the kiss and just looked at me. "Sorry…that was too forward…" I interrupted him by kissing him again. "Now what were you saying about being 'too forward'? I ask giggling at his little smirk sliding across his lips. "You don't know how long I have waited to do that." "I think I have an idea." I reply smirking at him. *Ding* My phone goes off just as we were about to kiss again. "Excuse me…" It's a text from my friend Stephy; Hey, when are you coming out to LA to see us?! Crap! I completely forgot I was supposed to go see them. "Grant…I'm sorry I need to go. I will call you later." I say kissing him as I run off to call Kitty. She comes and picks me up but does not stop asking me about Grant. "Is he still as cute? Is he still muscular? Did you guys kiss? Is he a good kisser? Why did you leave so soon?" "Breathe Kitty. I left because I forgot that I promised my friends in LA that I would come see them." "Who?" "Well…there is Stephy who is dating Dalton's friend David Scarzone, Leslie who is dating Dalton's friend Will Behlendorf, Lexy who is dating Gabe Martin who was in IM5 with Dalton and David. Then there is Kim who is dating Cameron Byrd from a band called Hollywood Ending and last but not least Rose who is dating a viner called Cameron Dallas. And they all live in LA." Stephy is a dancer and she is the manager of a dance studio in Downtown LA. Rose is an editor for a small newspaper and photographer for IM5. Leslie works with Todrick Hall and travels with him all the time. Kim is very popular YouTuber who recently hit ten million subscribers. And they all live in or around West Hollywood or WeHo as is it more commonly known. Rose and Stephy share an apartment and Kim lives on her own. Leslie lives with Todrick in his amazing house. They said they would buy me a ticket to come and see them when I got the chance.

-Fast forward three weeks-
Grant and I have been dating for three weeks and we were going to LA together because he got a break from school.

My alarm goes off at 8:00 in the morning to get ready for my flight at noon to go to LA. I got up, showered, and got dressed. Grant met me at the airport and we got in the plane and it seemed like minutes we were landing at LAX. I call Kim and get her to come get Grant and I. Kim owns a four bedroom, 5 bathroom house in WeHo. The room she set up for us is so cute! The second we put our stuff down Grant grabs me and kisses me. The kiss started off sweet until I bit his lip causing him to moan. He then pressed our lips together harder and more forcefully. Our tongues met and danced together before fighting for dominance which I let him win. I tugged at the hem of his shirt causing him to pull away and slip it over his head. He then pulled off mine off and went to work on my bra. Once he got it off he threw it in a pile on the floor. He reconnected our lips in a short kiss before kissing down my neck. He found my weak spot biting down slightly causing me to scream out a moan. Then Kim walked in (without knocking) and shouted: "WHAT THE HELL?! PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!" And she leaves slamming the door behind her. We start laughing. "oops lol." I say in between fits of laughter. We come down stairs and dinner is ready. "I will never be able to unsee that." Kim whispers in my ear.