My Brother's Bandmates

Movie marathon, Pancakes, and not so subtle secret keeping

(Shelley’s P.O.V.)
Hello. My name is Shelley Knoche. I am 18 years old and my brother is Hunter Knoche. He is in a band called Fly Away Hero. I am best-friends with Kitty, who is also in the band. I would hang out with the band almost all the time. Kitty invited me to stay with them for a little before they leave to go on tour then i would stay with my friends in LA. I called Kitty when I had landed. Once Kitty got to the airport, we grabbed something small for breakfast, loaded up her car, and went to the band’s house. On the ride over there we talked about the band. “So how have you guys been doing?” I asked. “Hunter Lucas left the band.” She replied. “Well that’s interesting. How are the boys taking it?” “Okay I guess. Oh we’re here.” We pulled into the driveway and grabbed my stuff. We walk into the living room and the boys are on their phones. Just as Kitty was about to say something I said “Wow. This is a really warm welcome considering I haven’t seen you in a while.” Dalton was the first to look up. “Shelley!” Dalton yelled while running to us. I hugged Dalton then I said “My own brother isn’t even the first to greet me. Thanks Obama.” Knoche looked up and looked at me kind of weirdly then smiled. “Who are you and what have you done to my sister?” Hunter asked as he hugged me. “Hi Hunter.” I replied. I look back at Dalton and his jaw dropped. “Whoa man your sister got hot.” I giggled and blushed a little. Knoche shot Dalton a dirty look. “Anyway…Um Kitty where do I put my stuff?” I asked. “This way.” I followed Kitty down a hallway. “Here is your bedroom.” “Okay Kitty.” I reply smiling. She leaves and I put my stuff where it belongs in my room . I walk back out to the living room and sit next to Kitty. “So…Hunter, what has been going on?” I asked. “Uh…Taylor and I are getting pretty serious.” He replied. “Oh awesome. I really like her. What about you Dalton?” I questioned. “Roxy and I are awesome.” He replied. “Oh. Cool.” “Well I think we should watch a movie.” Dalton added. “Yeah. Sure.” I replied. I go back to my room and change my [url= http://www.polyvore.com/watching_movies_with_knoche_kitty/set?id=135936741] clothes [/url]. Dalton wanted to go watch all seven Harry Potter movies. I came back out and the guys were shirtless. I looked at Dalton and started to stare. He must have noticed because he said “Do you like what you see?” I rolled my eyes and he winked at me. I felt my cheeks get a little warm. We sat down on the couch and Knoche put on the first movie. On the couch was Knoche, Kitty, myself, and Dalton. Half way through the movie I put my head on Dalton’s shoulder and he put his arm around me. Then when the movie marathon ended we decided that we should go to bed. “Hey Shelley…” “Yeah Kitty?” I turn to face her. “I was wondering if you wanted to go to the gym with me tomorrow.” “Sure.” “Awesome. Okay well good night.” “Good night Kitty.” I hugged her. I walk in and then I go into the bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth, and climb into bed and right as I am about to fall asleep my phone dings. I have a text from…Grant. Wow I haven’t talked to him since we graduated high school. The text reads: Hey I know it’s late and random but how come I haven’t seen you around lately? I texted him back saying: Well I moved…to Texas… His response: Really? Where? I am moving to Texas for school. Me: Dallas area. Him: Oh cool. I am going to UT at Austin. Me: text me when you get here so we can maybe hang out. Good night. Him: I definitely will ;) Good night Then I finally fall asleep. I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on my door. I slowly drag myself out of my bed and open the door and it’s Kitty. “Good Morning Shelley!” She beamed. “Morning.” “Are you ready to go?” “What time is it?” “8:30…” I sighed. “…Hold on…Wait can we eat before we go?” “Yeah. Do you mind making breakfast?” “Uh……I guess.” We go out to the kitchen and Kitty, Dalton and Hunter all sit on stools in front of the counter. “What do you guys want?” I asked trying to smile to hide my incredible lack of sleep. “I want pancakes. “ They all chimed together. I made Kitty’s pancakes in the shape of her bass, Hunters were a drum set, and Daltons were Jack Skellington. Then I made myself a fruit salad. “Those pancakes were sooo awesome. Thank you Shelley.” “No problem Hunter.” I responded. “What are we all up to today?” Hunter asked while looking at Dalton and I. “Well…Shelley and I are going to the gym…” Kitty replied with a confused look on her face. “Why do you ask Hunter?” I questioned. “Just wondering…I mean there is no reason why I want to know what you are doing today…” He stuttered. “Wow Hunter. Way to be subtle…” Dalton whispers to Hunter. “Way to be secretive Dalton.” I tell him. He shoots me a smirk. “You two really suck at this.” Kitty added.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know some of you readers really liked the original story called "My Brother's Bandmates" but I kinda lost feeling for that one so I am rewriting it and changing the story a bit. Sorry if you like the original and hate this one.