My Brother's Bandmates

LA Start and Grant's Going Back to Texas

"Remember that the next time you make out with Cameron in front of everyone." I reply smirking at her. Kim went silent. "Exactly." We sit down at the table and start eating then Kim randomly says "Wait…who is this?" pointing to Grant. "Oh…Kim, this is my boyfriend Grant. We knew each other in high school." I inform her. "I can't believe I already caught you guys almost having sex." Kim said glaring at Grant and I. "But you didn’t knock before coming in." Grant added. "Well…but it's MY house!" "It's still a common courtesy!" I added. Kim's mouth just dropped open. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU ARE GETTING UPSET AT ME FOR NOT KNOCKING WHEN YOU WERE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX?!" Kim shouted. "I CAUGHT YOU HAVING SEX WITH CAMERON!" I shouted back. Kim went silent. "Anyway...How was your flight Shelley?" Kim added. "I was asleep the whole time..." "It was very short and smooth ride." Grant replied. "Well that's good." We finished dinner and Grant even does the dishes. We go and sit in the living room and then the questions begin... "So you guys met in high school?" Kim asked. "Yes. But we didn't date in high school because he was taken." I reply. "So...Shelley can I talk to you alone real quick?" Kim adds. "Yeah I guess…" I reply confused. Grant goes back to our room and then the real questions start. "Does Hunter know you are in a relationship?" Kim asked because she knows how protective Hunter is of me. "Um…I haven't had the chance to tell him yet." "Didn't he take you to the airport?" "Nope. Kitty did." "When are you going to tell him?" Kim asked. "Soon…I am not even sure where this relationship is even going." I reply kind of sad. "Grant was my high school crush so I thought I would be happy now that we finally got together but it just seems different." "Have you guys… you know…?" "No we haven't." Questions on questions until Kim and I realized that is was three in the morning. "Oh…shit I have a meeting at ten!" Kim yelled. "Good night" I giggled while walking up stairs. "What was Kim yelling about?" Grant questioned sleepily. "She has a meeting at ten." I replied climbing into bed. "Ohhh she will be gone tomorrow?" Grant asked a smirk playing on his lips. "Yes. What are you smirking about you creeper?" I ask giggling. "We will have the house to ourselves while she is gone." "If she find out, Kim would murder me." Grant's simple little smirk changed to an almost cartoonish smile. (He could give The Joker a run for his money) I was woken up the next morning with Grant's hot breath on my neck. "Did you check to see if we are alone?" "No but..." He turns over and looks at the clock. "It's nine-thirty. Depending on where her meeting is she should have left by now." He continued. I turn to face him and his eyes are filled with a hunger that I have never seen before but I like. He kisses me passionately and roughly. Butterfly kisses trace my face, jawline and then down my neck. Grant bit and sucked on my weak spot and a quiet moan escaped. He growls into my neck and bites me again. This time the moan is louder and he made sure of it. He pulled off my top and grabbed my breast and massaged one while teasing the other. "Oooh Grant." I moaned softly. He traced down my body that, was now craving him, and he slowly removed my leggings. He carefully opens my legs and he licks my inner thigh teasingly. Moans escape my lips and I know he wants me to beg for it. "Why are you teasing me?" I breathe in between moans. "Because I can." He replies seductively. Then he begins licking. He flicks his tongue across my clitoris causing me to arch my back. Grant begins to make out with my pussy which has me in a moany mess.

-Fast forward to after sex-

After we had our fun we went down stairs to have breakfast. When we were just about to start cooking Kim walks in with doughnuts! "Good morning!" She said with a giant smile on her face. "So I take it the meeting went well?" I ask giggling. "Yes it did!" Kim shouted in excitement. "What was the meeting about if you don't mind me asking?" Grant asked. "YouTube stuff and the possibility of merch!" "That's awesome Kim! Are you going to VidCon in a couple days?" "Of course. Do you wanna come with me?" "One second…Grant when do you have to go back to Texas for school?" "I have to leave Cali on the 20th." "Well I was just wondering because I am going to VidCon with Kim." "Okay…You do know today is the 20th right?" "It is?!?!" "My flight is in a couple hours; I have to get ready to go to the airport." "Sorry Grant I completely forgot." Grant just kind of looks at me and goes back up to our room to pack up his things. "You and Grant are so cute." Kim tells me when she know Grant is not within earshot. "Yeah but all of his friends either don't like me or think that Grant went gay by dating me." "Grant's friends are fucking stupid. For one; you can't 'go gay' and two; they don't like you!" Kim replied. "Thanks Kim. I do have a question though." "Shoot." "I know for a while you and Nana were doing the YouTube thing together. What happened?" I ask cautiously. "Well we had a falling out and her and Dana moved in with Joni and Big Dana." "What about Leslie?" She was way too busy with Toddy that we never see her anymore." Grant comes walking down the stairs and says "Well I am going to the airport." "See you back in Texas baby!" I reply kissing him. Grant leaves and takes an Uber to the airport. "So how are you and Cameron?" I ask with a slight smirk on my face.