Status: Still workin' on it

A Heart Attack in Black Hair Dye

Late...for the First Day...

"Midniiiight..."

Yess? Hehe.

"Miiiiiiidniight..."

Yess, magical voice in my head?

"MIDNIGHT! WAKE UP!"

Oh. I must be asleep. Mmmm, sleep is niice.

"MIDNIGHT! WAKE THE HELL UP BEFORE I DELETE EVERY LAST GREEN DAY SONG FROM YOUR I-POD! IT'S 8:25, WE'RE LATE!"

"ALRIGHT, SAMMI! I'M UP! CALM DOWN!" I yell at my best friend.

"Yeah, yeah. Now get yo' ass in dat bathroom befo' I kick it!" She said that in the kind of voice a rapper would have.

I hopped out of my soft bed and gave her a salute, grabbing my I-Pod. That thing was my life in a 32-GB hard-drive! "Yes ma'am!" My feet hit the cold hardwood floor with a jolt.

She giggled and rolled her eyes, pushing me toward the bathroom. I grabbed a t-shirt and some skinny jeans from my dresser on the way, as Sammi grumbled impatiently. I shut the door to the bathroom once I was there, and grabbed my hairbrush. Once my long, jet black hair was straightened, I slowly started to dress myself in my Iron Maiden t-shirt and black jeans. I was done when my blue eyes were finally rimmed with eyeliner, and Sammi was about to have a heart-attack, because she "waited forever!". I, on the other hand, was half-asleep. Ready for another day in the hell that was Belleville High!

Sammi grabbed her keys, and we headed toward her dark blue Honda. We blared my American Idiot CD the entire way, singing so loudly that Canada asked for an encore!

We pulled into the parking lot at about-- shit-- 8:45... and started toward the school building. I wrapped my arms around myself. Why is New Jersey so fucking cold?!? Autumn here is beautiful, but so is Antarctica. Beautifully freezing. Yaaay! *Sarcasm intended*

"Oh, shiiit! Mrs. Trey is gonna kill us! She'll hang us by our ears and we'll never get to hear music again! And I just got these earrings at Hot Topic! I can't buy new--"

"Sammi!" I interruped her.

"Oh, what, Mid?! What now?!" She tapped her foot and leaned against a white Jeep.

"Err, there's something a little more important than earrings right now!"

Sammi cocked an eyebrow. "There is nothing more important than earrings! Well, maybe Panic! at the Disco, but that isn't fair because have you SEEN Bren..."

"SAMMI! GET NURSE JOY! HURRY!" She looked puzzled, but obeyed. I was already running. As she was blabbering, I saw someone get dragged behind the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyy guyss! So, tell me whatcha think!
I have a lot planned for this story...