Through the Eyes of Man and Beast

In the old days, human and beast lived peacefully. One helped the other but there was always tension. The man always wanted power over the king of beasts, the dragon. When greed took over man, man started a war. It lasted for millennia. A dragon loved a man and the gargoyle was born. Racism broke out between both man and beast. Civil wars broke out and millions died. The gargoyles were cursed to turn to stone in the day. Finally the king of beasts ended it all by separating the human world from beasts. The portal was locked forever hidden. The dragons watched as the humans ruined their world with wars and blood of brothers. They tried to remake their world with peace but the gargoyles were still viewed as mutations and misfits. They were the only link left to the human world. For many centuries, no human nor beast crossed the portal. Not until a curious human woman crossed over and fell in love with a gargoyle. They had a child but the woman was killed by the corrupted dragons as a show of force to the beasts. The child was hidden away and was deemed Quetzalcoatl. The one who flies with dragons and walks among men. For being 2/3 human, she did not turn to stone, but human when the light touched her wings. She finally couldn't take it, when she walked out to explore she was hunted and ran to hidden portal. She crossed over only to save her own life. But she can't get back home. She is stuck in our world hoping to find a home with... unlikely allies.
  1. Hunted
    And so it begins