Status: Hope you guys like it update when I can..!

Vampire and the ShapeShifter

The meeting

Chapter 1: The Meeting

++++++++++++¥+++++++++++++

Damien's Prov.

Knock knock

Opening my eyes glaring at the door I grow out"WHAT" sir it is 11:40 the feast in honor of your parents arrival will be starting soon groaning I get out of bed after taking a quick shower I head to my closet getting out some fitting lose black jeans and a black long button up shirt grabbing my hair I comb threw it before putting shoes on heading down stairs to meet my parents the king and queen of the vampire nation.

My name is Damien Archer I am 567 years old I have long white hair down to my back, one violet eye the other a dark green I'm about 6ft8in, muscular with a lean body I can control fire and bring death with just a snap of my fingers I am also mate less.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs my parents walk threw the door but there not alone Sigh they brought Crystal with them every time they visit they bring this bitch with them pushing her on me hoping Ill change my mind making her my Mate which will not happen specially since I root for the other team beside she is ugly Even though she is a vampire she wears makeup when we don't have to we are naturally beautiful plus way way to much god damn makeup her fucking face is caked in the shit but being who I am I have to be a gentleman to her just like I do all the others sigh.

" Son been awhile" hello father, mother" we brought crystal with us sweet heart"{ugh I can see that} putting on the charm hello Crystal it's been awhile how are you?" putting her hand on my arm just fine she's says giving me what was supposed to be a flirty smile yea right.

After the feast is over with I head back to my room a glass of blood in hand

Right after I close the door it opens in walking crystal give me a fucking break putting her hands on her dress she slips out if it letting it fall to the floor she starts to walk towards me " I know you want me Damien I can see it in your eyes the lust you have for me let me in let me make you feel better!!" You know what fuck it I have had enough of this bullshit she stops to stare at me shock Get the fuck out of my room Before I break your fucking neck bitch I would be damned if I got within a ten foot pole of you and your body now leave I will not tell you again backing away she puts her dress on before heading toward the door oh and crystal you will not tell my parents about our talk will you because I would hate to see something bad happen to you" her eyes widen in fear nodding her head she leaves.

Finishing the rest of my drink I kick my shoes to the side before heading to bed not bothering to change.

+++++++++++++¥++++++++++++

Shane's Prov.

Come on Shane lets go we need to move out now "sigh I'm coming" grabbing the last bag in my old room I head out the door "took you long enough" shut up"come on kids we are waisting sunlight" getting in the car next to my brother we head out.

9hours later

Some time during the ride I fell asleep to be woke by my brother opening the door falling out coming face to face with the ground with a THUD "ugh damn it John ill kill you" laughing so hard he has tears to his eyes groaning I get up and head to the back of the truck to start unloading with what little sun we have left.

Looking around my new room I noticed a balcony I open the doors the warm summer night air hitting my face.

Getting all my stuff organized and put away I take a hot shower getting out I put on some boxers soon as my head hits my pillow I'm out like a light.

BANG BANG BANG

"Bro get up its past 5 already the meeting starts at 7:30 so hurry up and get dressed" groaning I slip out of the bed to my closet pulling out some ripped lose jeans a black short sleeve shirt and my leather jacket slipping on my combat boots I take my weapon case out from under my bed pulling out my long sword before heading down stairs to meet my brother John who is 6ft light brown hair and blue eyes he's 18 my mom(Lilly)who has red hair grey eyes shes 5"6 and 33 years old my dad(Michael) is 6"2 has light brown hair and blue eyes he's 35.

Getting in the car to take the 1hr long drive to go meet with our fellow hunters.

My name is Shane Storm I'm 5"8 I have red hair like my mom and her grey eyes I am lean and fast sporting a six Pack and I'm 17

If you have yet to figure it out me and my family are vampire hunter{Duh} one of the oldest family's left alive today yes there are hundreds of others but our family have been doing this since we found out vampire existed century's ago.

After reaching the place of our meeting which is of course a cabin in the woods my dad types in the password {49682} before the door opens and we all file in.

Welcome fellow hunters I have called you to this meeting because there has been a rise in vampires in the area we where in need of extra help thank you all for coming and blah blah blah now lets welcome those who have come with a party.

Standing in the back away from everyone I watch them all 'mingle' when this blonde slut comes up trying to rub all on me her name is Rachel she has makeup caked on her face and her cloths are to relieving I mean this might me a meeting/welcome party but we could be attacked or something and here people are getting drunk and this bitch ugh she sends a shiver down my back I'm so glad I root for the other team.

"Come on baby lets have some fun" No thanks I have no idea where you have been I mean the diseases you must have" her face flames red and she sneers at me rolling my eyes I walk away heading outside to get some fresh air.

Taking a walk in the woods I hear this weird sound to my left slowly pulling out my sword I follow the sound to come upon a a fox putting my sword away I slowly pick him up walking back to the cabin I push threw sweaty body's heading up stairs to the bathroom.

After washing the fox I start drying him with a towel when I get a call pulling out my phone I hear my bros voice on the other end."where the hell are you where ready to leave so meet us at the car" ok on my way putting on my coat slipping my phone in my pocket I head down stairs the fox still rapped in the towel to see everyone at the car grabbing the keys from my dad we pile in heading home.

After we get to the house I head strait to the kitchen to get some food for him and a water bottle I head to my room by now the fox is dry I spread out the towel putting the food by the fox while I drink my water it takes him a second but he finally starts to eat it heading to my closet I grab some boxers and some plaid pajama bottoms after getting dressed I head back to the fox to little surprise he ate all of It I head to bed putting the fox right next to me soon falling asleep.

Foxes prov.

Finally I've found someone who I can share this with he didn't try to kill me or just leave and walk away finally turning into a black orb I settle into his chest merging with him he is worthy of the power I can give him I know he won't abuse it.

{DAMIEN TOLD THAT SLUT OFF}

{AWWWWW he took care of the fox SOOOOO SWEEET}

SOOOOOOOOOO WHAT DO YIU THINK NOT BAD RIGHT?????

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT THERE WILL BE MORE ACTION IN THE CHAPTERS AHEAD IT WAS KINDA SLOW BUT IF YOU STICK WITH ME IT WILL GET BETTER.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please give me a heads up if you liked it or not it would help so I know if I should continue writing or not..?