Status: Hope you guys like it update when I can..!

Vampire and the ShapeShifter

Found him

~The D~

Chapter 3:Found him

+++++++++++++¥++++++++++++++

Damien's Prov.

I had just arrived to the city when this intoxicating smell fills my nostrils its about 3 miles away following it I can see my mate and 7 vampires surrounding him pissed I start to step forward to help him before they attack but stop as I notice the way he moves graceful and fast they can't touch him cutting off the head of one of the vampires I watch as

they back away in shock is this possible he's human right....

My answer to my question is answered when I watch his eyes change to a deep red/orange color before getting back into an attack stance he moves killing them I feel pride fill me my mate is strong i watch as he puts away his sword before making my self know he didn't even break a sweat making his head shoot up to me his eyes wide in shock but he makes no move to pull out his sword he just stands there.

As i start to walk toward him He backs away when he hits the wall I slowly bring my hand up cupping his cheek mmm it so soft I can't help myself I lean forward slowly letting our lips touch in a gentle kiss flicking my tongue out to lick his lips asking for entrance to that sweet little mouth of his when he opens his mouth a little and gives me entrance I slide my tongue into his mouth snaking my hand around his waist pushing our body's closer.

Breaking the kiss so he can catch his breath I whisper I his ear [Mate!]

I can see the shock clear as day I've finally found you baby I've waited so long and I won't let you escape from me You.Are.Mine.

"Your name whats your name?"

Shane...Shane Storm and you he says breathless Damien Archer I whisper low and seductive in his ear.

Going down to his neck i run my fangs over him wanting nothing more then to mark him when we makes no move to back away I let my fangs enter him Mmmmmm he taste so good i let some of my venom slip into him making him yell out in pleasure his voice is so sexy pulling out I lick the mark when I hear a gun go off "i have to go but ill be seeing you soon my lovely mate before disappearing.

Smiling I head home mmmmm I can't wait to finally mate with him can't wait for him to give birth to our babies.

++++++++++++++¥+++++++++++++

Shane's Prov.

Waking up my head was ringing and there was this weird sensation in my neck groaning I look around and all I see is white meaning one of 2 things either I'm in heaven or I'm in the hospital slowly sitting up I look around the room to see my parents and my brother asleep next to me shaking my brother awake he looks around in confusion before attacking me in a hug waking up our parents in the process they also attack me in a huge my mom I can see has been crying.

"Mom I'm ok really I feel fine"god I was scared I would lose you" you won't mom I promise I'm sorry for making you worry" after our huge I grab some water from the side table chugging it down.

"How long have I been out about 4 hours" ok lets go home" you need to at least stay the night" no way you know how I hate hospitals lets just go once out of the hospital we make our way home sitting in the car I start talking to my fox.

"You mind telling me why I let a vampire bite me with out giving any resistance at all"He's our mate you know when he touched us the shock waves how we felt how we got lost on his eyes" but that's impossible it can't be vampires and human unheard of not quiet"wait what does that mean"I mean it happens but it's really really rare like ever couple hundred century's" well this is just great what am I supposed to tell my parents?" nothing you tell them nothing they will most Likely kill you" there my parents my family they wouldn't" are you sure about that once they find out your a vampires mate and you also already let him mark you what will they think" wait what do you mean marked me" when he bit us and we didn't fight him he marked us as his so other supernatural will no you are taken. besides your not really human anymore now are You." great this is just great.

I'm pulled away from our conversation by my brother shaking my shoulder" you alright bro?" yea I'm ok just hungry and tired" getting out I head straight for the kitchen I rummage threw the Cupboards to fine 3 cans of tuna 2 bags of crackers and a whole bag of Doritos smiling I grab everything setting it on the counter I head to the fridge for mayo and mustered I put the tune in a bowl with the mayo and mustard stirring it taking the chips and crackers with me as I head up stairs.(fucking yummy if you have not had you have not lived)

After my meal I head for a shower getting out I throw on a pare of boxers before slipping into bed.

Damien's Prov.

After returning home I take a shower before slipping on some boxers and loose jeans heading down stairs to see my parents siting on the cough watching a movie "hey mother,father"hey son got back from a hunt"yes and I've found my mate" REALLY" yes mother he's everything I could hope" well son where is she" well mother, father it's not a She it's a He and he just so happens to be a vampire hunter." My parents look at me like I've lost my mine." Your gay my father was the first to speak yes dad I'm gay" ugh why didn't you say something before be where bringing women over the whole time you never had any interest" chuckling I shake me head." so when will we be able to meet Mr. Lucky tomorrow I plan to bring him home tomorrow gosh it's only been a few hours and I miss him already." did you mark him?" Yes and I would have brought him tonight if we where not interrupted.

After talking to my parents for a little longer I head back up stairs to my room I lay on my bed thinking of nothing but my mate how he will soon be mine after we have mated how my parents will have to give me and shane the thrown now closing my eyes I fall asleep.

Shane's Prov.

Looking around I see I'm by a lake and I'm again surround by the woods alone going to the lake I look in its completely clear I feel someone snake there hands around my waist pulling me close to there chest the tingles that run threw my body make a moan escape my lips turning around I bring Damien's lips to mine in a deep heated kiss making his arms push me to him tighter gently he puts me on the ground not breaking the kiss I feel his hands run down my body memorizing me before his lips break from mine.

He starts to lick, nibble and bite my nipples moaning I run my hands threw his silky white hair as he trails lower down my body pulling my boxers off letting my cock sprang free he takes me in his hot mouth and damn it does that feel good. I jerk my hips up wanting to feel more so much more I've never had this done to me before. Mmmmm Damien yes...yes baby more.

All of his mouth is on my shaft sooo fucking good Damien jerking my hips up I'm practically fucking his mouth my hands tighten in his hair co...coME...ING I say before I shoot my load in his mouth pulling his mouth away I watch as he swallows my come.

Coming towards me he kisses my lips before looking in my eyes Your.Turn. nodding my head yes I flip us over giving him one more kiss before going down to his cock grabbing his shaft in my hand I pump his slowly at first before covering his tip with my mouth.

"Oh fuck....so warm." slowly I start to take him in my mouth all the way down" Mmmmm no gag reflex amazing baby" I start off slow before picking up speed grabbing his balls and rubbing them in my hand licking back up and down his shaft before taking him again.

He puts his hand on my head as his hips start to move at first in slow thrust before he picks up speed completely fucking my mouth I feel his balls tighten in my hand so I start to rub them more and increase my speed.

With one finally thrust he comes in my mouth I swallow ever last drop of his yummy come before pulling back to catch my breath.

Grabbing me he pulls me on his body bringing our lips together in a deep kiss his finger makes there way to my ass before one slips in me moaning I start to move on his finger when he adds another one inside me his fingers start to stretch me open he puts his cock at my entrance slowly pushing me down till the tip was in before......

I feel cold water being poured on me I shoot up awake in my bed it.......it was just just a dream well......FML
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy chapter 3