Status: In Time

To Caress My Day

Chapter 10: Wind Me Up

I'm your doll
Wind me up
I'm your doll
Dress me up
I'm your doll
Love me rough
I'm your doll
I'm your doll


Twigs began to sway slowly slid off of the stool; her hands and hips jerking to the pounding of the drum. Once she was standing up, she walked towards the edge of the stage, singing so beautifully and hauntingly. Twigs reached out towards Seth, completely forgetting everything around them but her sudden desire to touch him. The crowd would boo if they could see that she wasn’t singing to them, but one guy in the crowd. NO one pays money for that kind of treatment. Singer are meant to sing to everyone, not just one person, but Twigs didn’t care at the moment. She sang only to Seth, bending her knees a little as she shook her hips provocatively.

Complete, I'm here, alone
Just won't be there to hold me to
Look into my eyes, my eyes
Complete, I'm here
I'm here, I'm here
Look into my eyes
And tell me that you're here too


Twigs slowly started to bend forward, her voice getting angrier as she held one side of her head.

Stop playing with those other girls
You know it drives me crazy
I'm feeling like a loaded gun
And when it's done I'm the only one


Twigs spread her legs again, getting wolf whistle from the crowd. The endless hip shaking was becoming too much for him. Seth was finding himself swallowing a lot of his saliva down. He felt like an animal watching its prey. What was happening to him? He only came here to talk to her, not leer at her like horny pervert!

I'm your doll
Wind me up
I'm your doll
Dress me up
I'm your doll
Love me rough
I'm your doll
I'm your doll


I'm your doll
Wind me up
I'm your doll
Dress me up
I'm your doll
Love me rough
I'm your doll
I'm your doll


Twigs swung her head again, and squat closer to the ground, pointing a finger at Seth, twirling it around like a seductress. Seth felt his body trying to move forward, but he was already pressed against the stage. He couldn’t get any closer unless he got up there. The closer she got to him, the more sure he was that his boner was about to shred through the stitched material of his pants, or bust through the zipper like the Tasmanian devil.

I’m your doll

Twigs turned around so her back face the crowd, as she sang the last words of her song.

I’m your doll

Twigs bent over backwards so her face was right in front of Seth, surprising him completely. His brown eyes widen as they connected with her big innocent eyes. The crowd exploded into applause as the song came to a close. Seth didn’t even notice the loud cheer around him, all he saw was Twigs and a small trail of sweat sliding down her flawless face. Seth gave her a soft smile, his eyes looking hazy as he reached over and capture the sweat droplet with the pad of his thumb. Twigs’s brown eyes widen at the fact that he touched her. She immediately unbent herself forward just as her band came up from behind her, linking arms with her as they all waved and bowed to the crowd. Twigs merely stared down at Seth, a blush stained on her cheeks, before she quickly turned away to exit the stage.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Once Twigs was down the stairs she was bombarded by her friends.

“Oh my god, Twigs that was fantastic!” Jess and Asami squealed, throwing her arms over her best friend in a hug.

“You were like some kind of sexual out-of-this-world presence.” Shereen tried to explain, but only ended up confusing herself.

Amira nodded, “Yeah I think we get what you’re trying to say, Shereen. Don’t hurt yourself.”

“So how did you feel up there? Are you still feeling nervous or has it finally gone away?” Amira asked Twigs as Shereen and Simone gave her a proud hug.

“Um, no actually. I was nervous when I got out on stage, but then I looked out and saw you guys and…suddenly I felt calm, confident, and even sexy. I felt like I was trying to seduce the crowd the whole time.” Twigs admitted, blushing in embarrassment for appearing seductive to the crowd.

“Oooooo,” Shereen and Asami gushed, teasing Twigs for her slutty performance.

“Stop!” Twigs whined, covering her face with her hand.

“Hey don’t be ashamed! You weren’t even seducing the crowd, I promise!” Amira reassured her, gently pulling her hands off her slightly pink face.

“Really? Because it felt like I really was. I don’t want to come off as some skanky chick on stage.”

“You didn’t and you aren’t. Besides you weren’t dancing like that for them. You were dancing like that for Seth.” Simone revealed, making the other girls gasp in remembrance. Twigs blushed and shook her head quickly in denial.

“Don’t bullshit us. The crowd couldn’t see that your eyes were practically glued to his the entire time, but we could.” Simone divulged, pointing a stern finger at Twigs. Before she could even defend herself, Seth came up from behind Simone with his billion dollar smile that could melt the polar ice caps.

“Tahliah, that was incredible! I have never seen anything like that before. You were incred-“Seth stopped, and dug through his coat pocket grab his vibrating phone. He didn’t have to check the caller ID to know that it was work calling him and interrupting his good time. Seth mentally cursed, remembering that he forgot to send out the plans for the next episode as well as his recordings of the voices of the American Dad characters. He knew what he had to do, but for the first time he found himself not wanting to do it.

Seth looked up at the group of his beautiful young companions, “Its work. I have to get going. Thank you so much for inviting me to watch you girls. I didn’t think I would have a good time since I’m such an old timer, but I did.” Seth hugged Neon Jungle, and shook Simone’s hand since they weren’t that well acquainted. Seth tried not to take his time hugging Twigs but he couldn’t help it. The moment his arms wrapped around her waist, and her arms wrapped around his neck, he was trapped. She smelled so good, which made it hard not to softly drag his nose along the length of her neck, or nudge it between ebony strands of her hair like a weirdo. Twigs was also becoming deeply affected but by his masculine scent. She found herself wanting to press the length of her body against his, and drag the tip of her nose up his throat and to the bottom of his chin. After what felt like seconds but was actually almost five fill minutes, they pulled apart. Seth waved goodbye before quickly backing away and leaving the club, willing himself to not make a U-turn and go back. The girls stayed behind to hang out for a few minutes before taking their time to walk each other home.