Status: In Time

To Caress My Day

Chapter 209: What's the Surprise, My Love?

There was still business to attend to between the two of them such as the vacation getaway arrangement Twigs knew absolutely nothing about. Seth redirected the conversation back to that while running his hands up and down his girlfriend's back as she sat straddling his lap on his couch. “Anyway, back to our little talk before. I would recommend when you return from the UK again that we do a little shopping together. We need to compile all the necessities to be ready for our little adventure.”

Twigs clamped down an incoming sigh. Her brown eyes became a bit glum at the mention of shopping. There was no way he could expect her to take a week off for him AND go shopping at the same time too! Inwardly wincing, she confided tacitly to him with her eyes shut even though he couldn’t possibly see her face from his position anyway. “I...don’t think I can afford to go on any shopping sprees at the moment, babe. Sorry.”

“But you have to.” Seth asserted, leaning his head back so he could look up at her. “Trust me, you’re gonna wish you had when the opportunity had presented itself.”

“And why is that?” Twigs sighed with exasperation at his tenacity, loosening her arms from around his neck where moments before she had drawn his face between her breasts. Did he really need her to interpret that she was broke?

“Because you’ll need it for the week we spend together. Especially because they’ll be beach-related items.” Seth alluded a bit on the kind of whereabouts they’d be headed to.

Narrowing her eyes down at him, Twigs was adamant now to roast him on their destination. “Seth...where are we going exactly?”

Set on keeping his mouth shut, Seth just grinned up at her. “It’s a surprise, Pixie.”

“Where are we going?” Twigs repeated more strongly, tilting her head to the side.

Laughing at her tenaciousness, Seth shook his head at her. “Nope. You’re not about to get shit out of me, Tahliah. My lips are sealed.”

“I accept your challenge then.” Twigs granted, rising from his lap to stand in front of him. With her eyes locked on his, she began to expel her clothes one by one in an attempt to get him to relinquish information. She had his attention the moment he assimilated what she was up to, his brown eyes locked on her every move, his smile collapsed low enough to part his lips as he watched. With every garment, she asked him where they were going, and as mesmerized as the man was he surprisingly kept his mouth shut. When she was left standing in only her bra and underwear, she kicked her black combat boots aside and inquired in a sultry tone. “So, are you gonna tell me where we’re going now?”

“N-No.” Seth choked out with very little control left. He was literally sitting on the edge of the couch, bracing onto the cushion until she stepped closer to him. Releasing his hold, he reached out to greedily run his hands over her warm toned flesh. Grasping onto her hips, he guided her deeper between his legs so he could nuzzle her flat belly with his face, inhaling her scent deeply into his lungs.

“Pity.” Twigs murmured. With her hands, she brushed his off of her and took a step back from him. From the appalled expression on his face, he expected her to walk away and put her clothes back on, revoking him what the bulge in his pants proved he wanted. But she wasn’t going to be that spiteful tonight. She couldn’t when it’s been so long since they’d seen each other. She aimed to take her fill of him just as voraciously as he would. Lowering herself down onto her knees between his legs, Twigs fixed on undoing his pants.

Groaning in anticipation of what’s to come, Seth sat back against the couch with the purpose of viewing her, giving him the pleasure he’s barely able to enact during her absence. He elevated his hips when she began to tug on his pants, abetting her in removing his nonessential trousers and briefs enough so his erection could freely spring from it’s confinement. The cool air hitting it made him shiver, and then her warm elegant fingers snaking around his shaft nearly made him spasm off the couch. Softly, Seth moaned her name. “Tahliah…”

Tenderly, Twigs leaned forward to take the tip of his cock into her mouth, moaning in the stimulating memories of it being there before. She wanted to take her time to relish every second it took to swirl her tongue around the silky soft flesh, but it would most certainly propel Seth to insanity and compel him to interrupt. She’d find herself both spiteful at him for it, and a bit appeased because she too wanted to worship the rest of him. And there was so much of him to take in, and so Twigs got to working more of his length further and further into her mouth until his cocked was properly lubed with her saliva. Then she dragged his cock back out of her mouth to inquire as she softly pumped him. “What’s the surprise, my love?”

Seth looked like a man disoriented in his own world. His head was completely tilted back on the couch, his hands clutching the cushions on either side of him as his chest rose and fell with heavy breaths. A forceful shudder racked his entire body at the sound of her seductive voice, and he somehow still managed to decline answering her.

Smiling a little, Twigs ventured on. Her mouth returned to swallow his cock back into her mouth, earning a strangled moan from Seth. This charade continued on. Her mouth would pleasure him and eventually stop to ask him that same question. Seth remained tight-lipped about it, which was remarkable because other than that he was very outspoken when it came to vocalizing his own pleasure. Finally, she accepted defeat that Seth would never tell her where the hell he was planning on taking her. Leaning back from him, her hands released his cock, leaving it cold and lonesome.

Feeling that desertion instantly, Seth jerked his head off the couch cushion as she got to her feet. His brows furrowed with displeasure that she had indeed stopped and appeared to no longer be interested in proceeding onward from there. “What are you doing, Tahliah?”

“Giving up. You can keep your precious secrets to yourself.” Twigs told him with a shrug, her face void of any emotions. Returning back to her clothes, she huddled them up and began to make her way to exit the room.

“Get back here!” Seth growled, surging to his feet. He was surprisingly nimble with his pants down his thighs and somehow managed to sweep her up into his arms from behind before she could get away. He ignored her squeal of surprise as he ordered in her ear. “You’re gonna finish what you started.”

Unafraid and extremely turned on, Twigs allowed him to take charge by returning her back to the couch. He lowered her back onto her feet and ordered her to her knees. She complied only to be pressed onto the couch cushions with a gasp. She felt his hands tussle her underwear off of her and watched as it and her bra got slung onto the couch beside her head. Twigs bit her lips in anticipation, surprised she wasn’t dripping on the floor in wait for him. Her eyes nearly rolled in the back of her head when she felt the tip of his cock lube itself with her wetness and nearly screamed with ecstasy when Seth launched himself into her body. Burying her face in one of the cups of her bra, Twigs gripped onto the silky fabric as he began to hammer into her from behind. Fervently, her hips rebounded back against his, urgently telling him she needed more and more and more!

Right there on the living room floor in front of the couch, Seth had his way with her. As he pounded into her with every stroke, he drizzled kisses down her bare back, licking and biting the flesh whenever he saw fit to do so. He couldn’t seem to pause himself, or slow it down. His hips just kept torpedoing forward, stretching her walls to conform him and give him the pleasure only she could give him. He only ever was able to find it with her after all.

Twigs sudden piercing scream could barely be heard against her undergarments when she climaxed so hard it almost felt like abuse. Her body spasmed through it and afterwards because Seth wouldn’t relent on conquering her. She felt his fingers in her hair messing with what she presumed was her hair tie. Before she knew it, her silky dark curls were tumbling down and around her face, obscuring her vision.

Seth buried his face in her hair as he bordered his release, and when it detonated he cried out her name in her curls. “Tahliah!”

The couple worked a few more thrusts in before collapsing onto the floor together, their chests heaving for air. Seth wasn’t fully restored when he caught Twig’s voice whispering. “More.”

“More?” Seth repeated, lifting his head from the floor. Suddenly, her mouth was on his, mashing his lips beneath her penetrating kiss. Her body came over his as his hands dived back into her hair, clutching her to him as he answered her kiss with revitalized energy.

Pulling back, Twigs recited against his lips. “More.” She could tell by the look on his face that he understood it now. Grinning, she straddled him fully again, reaching behind to take his newly erected cock back inside of her again for another round where this time she would be the dominant one.