Status: In Time

To Caress My Day

Chapter 215: Coco Prives

Two days later, Twigs was roused from her slumber to the sounds of ocean waves crashing onto the beach and the cries of seagulls in the distance. Her eyes fluttered open, dimmed to everything around her at first but the fact that she was naked and alone in bed by herself. Once her vision cleared enough to the wooden planked ceiling above her, she revered the lights encased in various shapes of brown-toned glass covers to her right and sighed blissfully to herself in the warm breeze.

This was the best birthday present she’d ever received in her life!

Only there was someone meaningful missing here. Twigs sat her nude body up in the plush white bed to survey her surroundings for the special man.

The wall behind the bed and to its left were all made of solid wood planks. Everything else in front of the bed and to its right were made up of gigantic panes of clear glass walls so the vacationer would be able to wake up and see the ocean across their short beach. At the end of the bed in the corner was a small intimate glass table for two. To the right under the clusters of brown glass lights, was an elongated glass table behind the couch with vases filled with flashy tropical flowers, and in front of the deep beige couch a low small decorative wooden table. Across from the table was a single white armchair with a striking design on the back. Directly outside her bedroom was the largest hot tub she’d ever seen. Actually it was more like a hot pool than anything considering the size. All you had to do was take one step outside and down into the heated waters you go.

Despite the jet lag and bone-liquifying drowsiness the couple suffered with upon arrival, Seth was dead set on making use of the hot tub first before bedtime the night before. In fact, he had seduced Twigs into the heated pool. That was actually why out of all the beds in the resort they chose the one connected to the hot tub in the beginning. They didn’t have the strength to make it to any of the other rooms.

When they first arrived by Seaplane they had no idea which bedroom they were gonna pick that night. At first, Seth had aimlessly led them to one of the bedrooms just so they could give in to the jet lag for a bit until he discovered the hot tub. Unfortunately, the jet lag turned out to last until the following Monday morning where the couple spent most of the day making love in bed, strolling around the island naked and swimming in the infinity pool. When the night came, Seth seduced her back into the heated pool. Of course, once you get on the island you have a private team of servants, and even a skilled chef to attend to your every desire. Seth had respectfully dismissed them upon arrival with a generous tip so he could scrap his clothes sooner rather than later and to persuade his girlfriend to give in to the enticing temptation along with him. He wanted no prying eyes on either of them.

Languidly slipping out of bed, it suddenly dawned on Twigs that they had slept in a different bed for the past two nights they’ve slept on the island thus far. She imagined they’d continue to do so too, except for the room that had the twins bed. They had no need for those. Padding across the short cream color carpet, Twigs stepped out into the open sunny patio where two chairs were set up under an enormous umbrella. Stepping around the furniture, she glanced to her right and spotted her boyfriend swimming laps in the infinity pool this morning. He too was naked as the day he was born.

Yearning to be with him, Twigs retreated back inside to pinpoint the nearest bathroom. Walking on the cool tile inside the immense structure, she located it. Passing the white square tub set into the floor and the two- sink bathroom counter, she stepped into the open shower. Turning it on and setting the temperature right, she took a brisk shower then got out to brush her teeth. Exiting the split level building, she strode towards the infinity pool.

Seth seemed to be making his way back in her direction, but hadn’t yet spotted her standing at the side of the pool. Grinning, Twigs glanced down into the pool, then back at him, and finally back at the cool refreshing blue water again. Biting her plump bottom lip, she took a deep breath and dived into the pool.

Far past the halfway point now, Seth abruptly halted in his swim when he thought he heard a splash, and then jerked his head out of water. Taking in his surroundings and the fact that he seemed to be the only person there, he let out a sigh and was about to return to his laps when his girlfriend emerged like a water Goddess, shaking her head from side to side like a wet dog while laughing aloud. Overjoyed that she was finally awake, Seth dove back down underwater with a grin, hoping to surprise her by swimming up to her unseen.

Having eyed her boyfriend from the corner of her eye at the last minute before he went under, Twigs took his challenge and dove back underwater as well to meet up with him.

Underwater the couple closed the distance between themselves in a way they hadn’t expected the other to predict. They crashed their lips together upon impact, their hands plunging into each other’s hair as they rose in unity to break the surface of the water. Even returning back to the sweet oxygen didn’t wheedle them from freeing their lips from each other. Greedily, they made out with each other, their moans the only sounds that could be heard other than them lip smacking. Sadly, they soon needed air and reluctantly broke apart to inhale the warm beachy air of Coco Prives.

Preferring to keep his girlfriend close to him, Seth rested his forehead against hers as he caught his breath. “So…have you had breakfast yet?”

“Nope, not yet.” Twigs answered with a smile, cherishing his closeness behind closed eyes.

With a nod, Seth held her even tighter. Their close proximity, however, was turning him on faster than a lightning strike to a tree. Aware that she’d be more than willing, Seth leaned down to swoop an arm under her legs to carry her over to the steps where he had every intention of laying her down and making love to her again.

“Seth…” Twigs whined needily when he began to carry her. She figured he was about to take her for breakfast when really all she wanted was to have his hard cock back inside her again. When he laid her down on the step and spread her legs with both hands on her knees instead, she wanted to shout with glee. Starving, she reached out for him, dragging his naked body down onto hers and holding him tightly as he guided his cock into her body again. Mutually, they groaned in pleasure as they slotted together so primally and heavenly.

Since the couple had awoken from their first deep jet lagged sleep upon arrival to the island, they had not only outlawed the need for clothes, but had also done nothing else but have sex. It didn’t matter where the couple met up or suddenly bumped into each other at. Every encounter ended up the same, with them hurling themselves at each other like a bunch of horny cavemen.

Wrapping her legs around Seth, Twigs succumbed to his lovemaking like she instinctively did. She felt him bury his face in the crook of her damp neck, his body pumping into her without a care in the world of who might be watching them. The man surged himself into her fervidly as if they hadn’t had sex in months when really they’ve been at each other like rabbits since he dispatched their private staff from starting from 9AM to 5PM.

Turning his head, Seth roughly sought her lips with his own and thrusted a couple of more times before he detonated inside the woman he loved, squelching their cries as she shattered around him. Keeping himself up on his elbows to not crush her, he fought to catch his breath and his mind that had deflated into mush.

“Morning…” Twigs breathed up to him with a smile, her eyes dremaily shut and her cheeks pink.

Chuckling, Seth greeted her back. “Good morning to you too, my gorgeous Pixie.”

“Mmm, I’m hungry.” Twigs updated him while her hands smoothed up and down his back.

Heaving himself off of her, Seth got himself to his feet before leaning down to help her up too. Clasping a hold of her hand, he led her towards the outdoor showers instead of the house. “Let’s clean up first, yeah?”

“Yeah, we can use one. But NO funny business this time, you hear me? Just washing off.” Twigs warned with a wagging finger as soon as he let her hand go to turn the shower on.

“Let’s not jump the gun that soon. How about we see how the shower goes first and then we’ll see.” Seth told her as he set the temperature then ushered her under the spray of the shower in front of him. “But just in case, I’ll be the one to wash you up considering I got you dirty in the first place.”

At the mention of what they did a few minutes ago, Twigs giggled and swatted a hand behind her at his chest though she did enjoy his hands on her flesh. “You better!”

After making sure she was spotless of his love, Seth got to washing himself next. Twigs had other plans though and took over that duty by stealing the soap bottle from him and overlooking his protests.