Status: In Time

To Caress My Day

Chapter 216: All The More Desolating

“My turn.” Twigs giggled at him with her captivating grin. Her hands now doused with bubbly soap, she worked his body into a lather from his arms, to his chest and down to his legs. She took great care when it came to his erection, arousing it even further as the process dragged on. There was such great fulfillment when her boyfriend reacted so splendidly to her attention. His brown eyes slipped shut, his chest rising and falling as he lowered his forehead to hers, his body quivering under her hands.

Nearing the edge of what he could take anymore, Seth huskily granted her a warning of his impending loss of self-control as the warm water of the outdoor shower poured down his head. “Keep this up, little lady, and you’ll be rudely late for breakfast this morning.”

Missing breakfast should have been regarded with great thought since she was starving not too long ago. But the sight of Seth in a deep-seated spellbound lull brought on by her touch was too addicting to pass up on. Deciding to ride out the hunger instead, Twigs discontinued her hand pumping on his cock to turn around to face the shower wall and brace herself against it in preparation for his loving. “Go ahead then. I don’t mind. You’ll be worth it, you always are.”

Relinquishing the battle, Seth buckled to his body’s demands. Positioning himself behind her under the full spray of the shower head, he inched himself inside her. The couple moaned in unison at the sensation of their bodies fitting into each other, and stalled in moving to luxuriate in every tingling intoxication charging through their systems. When the time was right, they simultaneously shifted. Due to his girlfriend’s hollow stomach, Seth briskly built up the momentum to where he was pounding his cock in and out of her, racing to get them both to their own dynamite orgasms. When that glorious moment finally prospered like a sunrise on the horizon, Seth came so hard inside the woman he loved he nearly disintegrated from the power of it.

Twigs had subdued her scream of ecstasy against her forearm she had rested under her forehead. Her legs convulsed from the aftermath of her climax and when she lazily turned herself around, she too saw Seth veering to the shower wall to lean against it for support as he panted from their lovemaking. Managing a brief laugh, she perused the spent older man. “Poor baby. You look like you could use a nap. Perhaps you should go lay down in one of the bedrooms for a while.”

Not seeing that as a bad idea, Seth agreed. “No need to tell me twice.” Locking his eyes on the resort they were renting on a private island for his girlfriend’s birthday, Seth spotted the room he’d preferred to claim for his nap. Indicating to it with a nod of his head, he notified her. “I’ll be in the one with the bed on the pool built in the balcony. Meet me there after breakfast?”

“For breakfast.” Twigs corrected him before the two walked back to the resort naked and then went their separate ways once inside. She had located several silver covered platters in the large fridge sheltering that morning’s breakfast. The resort’s staff must have whipped them up and stored them early in the morning while they were still asleep. Loving how thoughtful and hospitable they remained despite Seth dispersing them all the time so they could traipse in the nude in privacy, Twigs piled the biggest plate she could find with breakfast before toting it up to the second floor. She honestly expected to find her boyfriend passed out in the main bed, but instead he was lying out on the one in a shallow pool on the balcony.

Sighing peacefully to himself under the beam of the gorgeous sun, Seth was lying on his back with his arms folded behind his head, eyes shut and relaxed. His mind was reliving this morning’s exertions with his girlfriend in such great detail he was beginning to get hard all over again from the memory, a feat no other woman could ever bring out with so little effort on her part.

Crossing the bedroom to the balcony with a plate made up mainly of fruit, some pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, ham and sausages, Twigs took a seat beside him on the bed. Glancing down at his tranquil face, she set the plate between them for them to pick through as she beckoned him awake. “Rise and shine, MacFarlane. It’s time to eat.”

Opening one eye, Seth examined what the plate had to offer and then snagged himself a crispy piece of bacon while his girlfriend went straight for the juicy red strawberries. They ate in silence under the sun, filling their empty bellies with delicious sustenance provided by the Island’s culinary team.

Staring down at Seth’s nude body, and semi-erection, Twigs admired his male form and handsome Hollywood good-looks before her hands began to follow her eyes. He was truly something constructed out of her own fantasy. True, his money made him out of her leagues, but she was beginning to think his good looks were too. Seth MacFarlane and Twigs were still from two different worlds even if their bank accounts matched. Lucky for her, the odds were on her side and she was honored by his fixation when they first saw each other in that London cafe several months ago. And now look where it led her. She was on a private island with the man she loved. Smiling down at him, she shyly looked away as she told him. “Thank you…for doing all this.”

Smiling back up to her averted face, Seth chuckled. “Oh, no. You have no one to thank but yourself for this one, darling.”

Brows furrowing in puzzlement, she glanced at him. “How is that?”

“You made me fall in love with you, and you’ve made me happy while doing it.” Seth spelled it out for her as he plucked up a few sliced bananas next. “In return, I’ve made it my mission in life to make you happy as well.”

Playfully rolling her eyes at him, she shook her head before browsing their environment. The exquisiteness surrounding her was beyond words any language could describe. With a soft sigh, she murmured. “This place is truly amazing.”

“Took the words right out of my mouth.” Seth agreed as he sat up to steered aside some fruits from a small glass of orange juice almost buried among them. He took a generous sip.

“Have you…ever been here before?” Twigs inquired tentatively, averting her eyes again. She didn’t think she’d be able to play it off if he told her another woman has been here before in his company. Swallowing the lump of fear forming in her throat, she dreaded his response.

“Nope.” Seth answered simply, forking up a chunk of ham and popping it into his mouth. “Mmm.”

Twigs let out a breath she hadn’t known she’d been holding. She was content, but only for a moment. Another question popped into her head of a similar nature. Peeking at him from the corner of her eyes, she asked him faintly. “Have you ever been to a place like this before? A private island?”

“Nope.” Seth echoed, taking another two chunks of hams past his lips.

This time, there wasn’t any peace of mind for another query popped into Twig’s head. This one was more on point and for that reason all the more desolating. Praying she could just shut her mouth and accept her marvelous fortune, Twig’s mouth blurted. “Have you ever brought another woman to a place like this before?”

Seth hesitated, the picture of Avery appearing in his mind. His chewing slowed as his brown eyes deflected to the clear blue waters of the ocean behind her.

Taking his pause as a yes, Twigs felt crushed. Lowering her eyes to the plate of food, she picked at it, no longer feeling as special and on top of the world as she had before. She shouldn't have kept asking for more, this was her own doing. Unfortunately, her mouth still wasn’t done yet. “Who was she?”

“I…I tried to bring a woman to a place similar to this before.” Seth began reluctantly, feeling his upbeat mood dampen. His eyes narrowed, glaring at the ocean as he recalled that wasteful trip. “She was a workaholic like me and so the trip didn’t last long. After a day and a half, we were called back to the mainland. Paradise ended sooner after it had just begun.”

Studying his face, Twigs could see he still held some bitterness towards that day. He must have been as excited as she was to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity but it had been ripped from him as soon as he arrived. Selfishly, she’d detest that too if Seth had been the one to terminate this trip just as early. Feeling bad for him, Twigs inquired. “Did you at least get a chance to enjoy a little bit of it before your departure?”

Shaking his head, Seth recalled. “I was forced to find a way to enjoy it alone because she lied to me and brought work along with her.” He shrugged to himself. “We both made a promise to leave work behind for a few days. Just a few days. I managed to do it for her, but she couldn’t be bothered to give a damn about me and what I wanted.”

“I’m so sorry…” Twigs whispered, not knowing what else to say to that. She felt awful for him. The jealous part of her was also glad he didn’t have a pleasant memory with his ungrateful mystery woman.