Status: In Time

To Caress My Day

Chapter 221: Happy Birthday To Me

Twigs’s brown eyes browsed Seth’s face on the plush bed arranged on a sandbar for their romantic picnic, marveling at his handsome face that always sent her heart thumping out of chest like those animation characters in those old cartoons.

Actually Twig’s heart was also racing because of the awesome water activities she got to enjoy for the first time. Never in her wild dreams did she think she’d be able to unwind on a private island on her birthday, and have all her troubles evaporate away under the rays of the sun.

Twigs wasn’t FKA Twigs the video girl, the upcoming singer, or just a simple Londoner tackling to make ends meet.

Twigs was just herself and that was all that was demanded of her.

And it was all thanks to the wealthy man before her. No amount of words could ever embody how indebted she was to him for all he’s done, but she could at least try her best. Though truthfully she’d never truly feel like she’d done him any justice.

“Seth.” Twigs whispered, drawing his attention to her. “I really can’t thank you enough for this. I wish I could find the right words to say, but sadly there really aren't any that come to mind. I’d doubt if I had known where you were planning to take me on my birthday ahead of time that I’d be able to properly thank you even then. Out of all the gifts a person can give one on their birthday, I would have never predicted you to take me to a private island.”

“Don’t forget worshipping you like a Goddess.” Seth pointed out with an alluring smile and a quick wink as he forked up some glazed potatoes from her plate. He didn’t need thanks from her, worshiping the woman as a Goddess actually came naturally to him. He didn’t need to prod himself to drench her with praises and love all the time, he did it without having to be pushed to. Seth never treated any woman like a Goddess before. Not even Avery who was as close to serious as he ever got with a woman. Yes, he took her on trips to islands, but he never treated her as if she had sovereignty over him, an ownership over his heart. He candidly treated her as the woman he had loved.

But Twigs was different, and with her being different, Seth evolved with her love. He found a woman he wanted to idolize and it didn’t make him feel subordinate to her. He actually felt superior for it.

“And for worshiping me like a Goddess!” Twigs added with a lively slap to his arm that didn’t even leave a sting to his flesh. “Thank you for treating me like one and I don’t mean just on this island, but even off of it. You know, I can’t deny this island and all it has to offer us tops everything off though! It’s a birthday week I’ll never be able to forget.”

“I’m glad to hear that.” Seth nodded with pleasure, then pointed the end of his fork at her in warning. “So don’t go off getting amnesia on me now after this week is over, you hear me?”

“I’d doubt even amnesia could obliterate this paradise from anyone’s memory.” Twigs laughed melodiously, warming Seth’s insides and amplifying his heart with love for her. The day wasn’t over yet for either of them, and she was more than restless to plunge into more thrill after their picnic wrapped up. One of those particular activities was kayaking. “So, my darling Husband, would you like to kayak after we’ve finished our picnic?”

“I’m down for that.” Seth conceded with a shrug before gulping down the last of his tropical smoothie. From what he knew of the water sport, it didn’t look too strenuous. He’d imagine he’d much prefer that over paddle-boarding.

“BUT this time, you have to promise to me that you won’t try and knock me over like you did while we were paddle-boarding! Don’t think I’ve forgotten.” Twigs recalled to him soundly, giving him a disapproving glare for making the attack in the first place.

“I swear I won’t knock you over this time.” Seth promised, holding a palm up like he was swearing before a packed courtroom.

“Thank you.” Twigs trusted him.

Under the ray of the sun and the crystal blue waters, Twigs desired him. Wondering if there were any observing staff in watch of them, she began to survey all around her, behind her shoulder and Seth’s own for a boat or an awaiting individual standing on the shores of the island looking out for them with some binoculars.

Seeing her scour their surroundings for something, Seth followed suit, trying to catch whatever it is she was looking for. “Uh, what are we looking for, babe? Did you spot a dolphin or something?”

Twigs shook her head while still analyzing their area from the flat open white sandbar they were sailed to for their picnic. “No, I was just making sure that we were alone here.”

“We’re alone.” Seth confirmed with conviction, then asked as their eyes met. “Why does it matter?”

Smiling at him, Twigs unfastened the sarong she’d re-tied over her chest to cover her black micro-bikini that made Seth’s brown eyes enlarge again and completely freeze his hand from delivering the half-eaten shrimp to his lips.

This time, however, she was about to take it much further than before.

Reaching behind her, Twigs undid the ties and felt it slacken off of her damp form. Letting it drift from her torso to unveil the small perky breasts topped with hard brown nipples elated for his loving tributes, she failed at biting back a soft giggle at Seth’s jaw dropping and how silly he looked whenever he saw her naked. One would think it was his first time seeing her topless.

Rising up from the bed, she swept the rest of the sarong off her lower half to only give him a lasting glimpse of her black tiny bikini bottom before she loosened one of the ties on her hips and peeled it off of her, all under his lustful attentive gaze. Moving out of his reach, she rounded the bed on her side and crawled completely naked onto it to make herself comfortable. She didn’t have to tell him what she was up to, it was evident. His face told her so. All she had to do was wait for him to make his move.

Setting the last morsels on his plate into the picnic basket so they wouldn’t get sand on them, Seth actively began his own journey up the bed to meet her, but he was stalled when one of her bare feet rose up to press against his chest, forbidding him from crawling any further to her. “Wha-”

“Remove your clothes, husband.” Twigs ordered him in a voice thick with sensuous desire. Her voice alone was like a spell being casted straight to his heart. “I want you as naked as me.”

Not seeing that as too difficult of a challenge to accomplish, Seth crawled sideways off the bed to dispense with the only item of clothing on him, his swimming trunks. Kicking it aside, he let the sandbar have it for the time being while he turned to face his lover, his cock erected and ready.

Crooking a finger at him, Twigs beckoned him to her, the sun overhead them making her body glisten with a light gold shimmer that only helped to add to her Goddess impression. “Now, come to me.”

An enthusiastic participant, Seth silently crawled back onto the bed like a panther and in between the open space between her strong enticing legs. The palms of his hands flowed along the outside of her satiny thighs, feeling her warm flesh kissed by the sun and marveling at the dancer’s strength within them. Her body was unlike anything he’d ever felt before. Hell, she had more muscles than he did. He kept only a little himself. He wasn’t packed with muscles, but neither did he sport a beer belly. In terms of dieting and exercising, he kept himself at a slim enough physique. His girlfriend on the other hand, was fit from years of dancing, and it showed in her arms, her legs, and her torso.

Sitting up to meet him, Twigs rove the palms of her own hands over his toasted chest, and told him with a twinkle of lust in her eyes. “Mmm, I want to ride you, baby. Right here, under the sun with the ocean beating all around us. I want to consume you.”

“Well damn, how can I say no to a request like that?” Seth said before backing off from between her legs to take her spot the second she rolled over. With his heart thumping in his chest, he watched her straddle his taller frame and gasped out a moan when her dainty fingers curled around his throbbing erection, sending a tremor of ecstacy sprinting throughout his body. Smoothing his hands up the tops of her thighs all the way to her hips, he closed securely over them with a tender smile on his face and eyes radiating love for her. “Tahliah…”

Atop Seth’s body like this, Twigs truly felt the part of a Goddess. And as she oversaw his cock to her saturated entrance, she whispered to herself. “Happy Birthday to me.”