Status: In Time

To Caress My Day

Chapter 77: Breathe

Seth nodded and smiled in excitement as he closed his eyes, patiently waiting to hear the sound of his girlfriend’s voice through the speaker of his phone. “Perfect, I bet your song will help put me to sleep. Finally, I’ll be able to close my eyes for longer than three minutes!”

Taking a seat on her bed, Twigs also hoped it would help her boyfriend fall asleep. Closing her eyes, she imagined him lying on his bed across the Atlantic Ocean. “Okay, prepared to be lullaby to sleep like never before.” Licking her full lips, she took in a deep breathe, before expelling it back out.

I don't want you to think that I see through you
When all I see is the reflection of who you are not
I never asked you to contemplate all the things
Whispered in secret while sitting with you in the park

I find out who you are
I lose you in the dark
Though, I'm not too far
Oh, oh, you're further to realize

But I breathe easily in your arms
But I breathe easily where you go

Just breathe, breathe in
Just breathe, breathe in
Just...


Twigs slowly opened her eyes. While she was singing she had been thinking about Seth, and what it would be like to be where he was at the moment. A smile came to her lips as she realized that if she were at his side right now there wouldn’t be no innocent cuddling going on between the two, at least where she was concerned. No, she’d be all over him the second she saw him, the same exact way she wanted to be right now. Falling back, Twigs let out a soft sigh as her body met her soft mattress. She missed Seth, in more ways than one. In more sensual ways than none. Twigs didn’t know how long she’d been thinking to herself while simultaneously singing, because Seth was quiet on the other end of the line. Twigs wasn’t sure anymore if he was still awake. “Are you asleep, baby?”

“Hmmm.” Seth mumbled with his eyes already closed.

A wicked smile tickled the corners of Twig’s mouth as she slid her hand over the front her body, and down towards her slightly opened legs. “Oh, Seth….my hands are doing something.”

Seth mouth turned into a frown, but his eyes remained closed as he grumbled through the phone. “Uh huh, and what are they doing, Pixie?”

Twigs held back a sexy giggle as her hand came to rest on the waistband of her sweats with the intentions of not going any further. “They’re pulling my underwear off.”

Seth’s eyes snapped open to stare up at his mundane looking ceiling in awe. His heart had jumped in his chest and had already begun to race. It didn’t take him long to get where she was going with her response. “Y-You are? I mean, they are?”

She bit her lip to suppress another round of giggles that were begging to tumble out simply because he was falling for her lie. “Yes, they are.” She wanted this phone call to go somewhere, somewhere they hadn’t ever gone to before. She wanted him to get himself off to her. True, some people might find it to be an outlandish and inappropriate thing, but their new arrangements with flying back and forth across the ocean meant that they saw each other even less, which also meant that they couldn’t have as much sex as they were used to having. You would think they’d had enough of each other by now since that’s all they seem to do most of their time together, but that was far from the truth. The same excitement of having sex for the first time in a new relationship was as fresh, and intense as it ever was for them, and it only made their new arrangements all the more difficult. From the other end of the line, she heard Seth let out a groan at the idea of her touching herself. “Seth…what are you doing right now?”

“I’m laying in bed in the dark…in just my briefs.” Seth admitted the last part with a smirk, hoping she’d take him playing along as an acceptance of joining her game.

Twigs smiled and closed her eyes as she repositioned her cellphone so she wouldn’t have to hold it up to her ear anymore. “Mmm, I wish I was there with you…at your side…sliding my fingers underneath the band of your brief so that I can touch the smooth skin of your cock again.”

Seth’s mouth went completely dry as his mind stopped working. There was silence between them until Twigs spoke up again. “Baby, are you still there?”

Swallowing a lump in his throat, Seth tightly asked her. “Do you really want to do this, now?”

Twigs smiled again, but this time in relief. She was worried he might have hung up or had fallen asleep on her. “Yes, I do.”

From across the ocean, Seth somehow mirrored her smile as he reached down into his brief to grab ahold of his already semi-erected cock in his hands. “Let’s do it then.” The second Twigs could hear his labored breathing from touching himself, she began the second verse of her song.

Help me in ways of submission,
My body's itching to press on the bruises you hide with a smile
Love to incessantly hate me
I'll cry, but just for a while


Seth let out a moan as the slow and steady rhythm he originally started with began to increase into a faster tempo. He started letting out string of moans mixed up with light dirty talking. “Shit baby, I’m so fucking hard for you.” He let out another moan as he listened to her voice, and not the words she was singing. “Sound so sexy.”

I find out who you are
I lose you in the dark
And now you've gone too far
Oh, oh, your shadow is a lie


“Oh, fuck baby.” Seth spread his pre-cum over his cock as a lubricant, its slippery consistency making his previously dry hand job feel a million times better. His body began to perspire as his hand quickened its pace. The muscles in his stomach clenched in anticipation of what’s to come as his thumb rubbed over the tip of his cock as few times, forcing out a groan from deep within his throat. Throwing his head back in pleasure, Seth couldn’t understand how Twigs was able to affect him this way by simply singing. It was both outrageous and incredible at the same time. “W-What are you doing to me, baby?”

But I breathe easily in your arms
But I breathe easily where you go

Just...
Just...


Twig could hear Seth’s labored breathing and she couldn’t deny that it was causing her underwear to become soaked with her juices. She decided she would have to handle that later on. For now, it was all about Seth.

Just breathe, breathe in
Just breathe, breathe in
Just...


Seth’s hair stuck to his sweaty forehead as he felt the welcoming and familiar build up in the pit of his stomach signaling his coming orgasm. Seth increased his speed even more, and let out a groan. “Oh shit baby, I’m gonna cum. Fuck. Shit!”

“It’s okay baby, cum for me.” Twigs softly encouraged him as she let out a desperate moan herself, her eyes still closed off from the reality that there was still an ocean between them.

Seth let out a curse as he finally found his release and allowed himself to fall into the euphoric state that came with it. “Tahliah, god Tahliah feel so damn good…” His orgasm was so powerful it had him sitting up because of how drawn out and explosive it was. As he rode out his pleasure over the sound of his girlfriend’s voice singing to him, His body began to slowly lower back down onto his rustled sheets. With his eyes still closed, Seth caught his breath as he listened to the last few words left of his girlfriend’s song.

But I breathe easily in your arms
But I breathe easily where you go
But I breathe easily in your arms
♠ ♠ ♠
Twigs