Status: On Hold

From Friends to Lovers

Future

I was in the studio and writing my album. I was hearing playback and it was sounding good. Chris and I had a huge argument which resulted in us not talking. I knew Chris had to go film for Avengers in a day or two. I was almost done with my album and planned to drop in it within two weeks. I heard the door open and then arms wrap around me.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart” Chris mumbled in my shoulder.

“It’s okay, I forgive you” I replied while he was kissing my shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------

“That looks amazing” I said looking at my handwriting tattooed on Chris’s collarbone.

I looked at Chris’s handwriting tattooed on my collarbone as well. I had “As long as we're together……..” and Chris had “……the rest will fall in place”. I was happy with mine and Chris’s handwriting looked so beautiful compared to my own handwriting.

The next day at the airport was rough and saying goodbye is. Chris kissed me right on the lips and let me tell you it was amazing. I mean he is a good kisser and extremely handsome. I cried and he hugged me. Then, a few moments later he gate was called and I kissed him one more time.

I was leaving the airport and my dad flew in yesterday to keep me company.

“I love your album, Nessa” My dad said.

“Thanks” I replied hugging him smiling.

After the studio my Dad went to the hotel and I went to my house I shared with Mr. Hemsworth. I put on Chris’s robe and sent him a picture with the caption ‘it’s too long or your too damn tall lol’. He replied ‘it’s too long for you gorgeous haha’.

--------------------------------------------------

A week later my album was done and I was skyping and texting my man a lot. He was depressed and I was visiting him tomorrow. Chloe was joining me soon and I couldn’t wait to see her and Chris. I was surprising him and he was going to love it.

I was at the airport and was with my dad. I dropped my label and got signed to a bigger one. I got my dad as manager and he was the best option. I was getting back on track and also had a wonderful man in my life. When arriving in LA again and people were all over me asking me questions.

I finally got to my hotel room and got ready for the day. I couldn’t wait to see Chris and make his day. I turned on the TV and saw the headline ‘Vanessa Storm’s new album Shades Of Me causes a stir’. I smiled when I saw it and Partition was a song they couldn’t stop talking about. It was basically me replaying a fantasy I had in my head for a while now.

I heard a knock on my hotel room door and it was Chloe with Tom behind her smiling.

“Hey guys!” I exclaimed hugging them both.

I knew Chloe wasn’t with Tom because she was with Chris Evans (ironic). I had to go and told them goodbye.