Status: On Hold

From Friends to Lovers

Good

Chris and I were finally dating and it was amazing. My album was doing good and my mom was saying I was a slut. I was currently in the process of dying my hair my original color but with an ombre to it. I put a shower cap on and then heard Chris walk in.

“May I even ask what you’re doing?” He asked.

“Dying my hair I need change” I replied while taking off the gloves with dye on them.

An hour later I was blow dying my hair and then looked in the mirror after I was done. I saw a beautiful girl staring back at me and then saw Chris smiling.

“You look beautiful” He said.

“Yeah, I do” I replied looking at him smiling.

“I can’t believe I’m dating you” He said.

“I can’t believe a lot of things” I responded.

A few hours later I was in the pool and Chris was with me.

“There’s a part I want you to audition for.” He said.

“What is it?” I asked.

He explained to me that it was a movie called ‘Rush’ and it was about a rivalry between formula one drivers. He wanted me to play the best friend that ends up with Chris’s character and etc. I auditioned that day but won’t know until next week sometime. I posted a picture of my new hair with the caption ‘going back to basics’.

I was going to be heading to florida to film a music video for a song they were going to use for the movie ‘Rush’ called ‘Shut up and drive’. I was going to be pretending to be a mechanic which was downright funny.

When I arrived in Florida I was overwhelmed by the cars that were on set. I was dressed in comfy clothes and looked over I saw Chris. He looked dashing in just plain jeans and a tank top.

“Where are you here?” I asked.

“To watch my woman at work” He replied then kissing me.

“What if we get married?” I asked.

“Would you say yes?” He asked.

“yes, I would” I replied.

I finished my video and Chris was going to take me to Hawaii for a getaway. I was in love with this man and no one could change me the way he has. Thanksgiving was in a week and we were spending it with Chris’s family. I wonder what Chris has up his sleeve, I hope it’s something good.