Until you love me

The date

After you set the details on your date then you go to bed. Thoughts of Hayley drift through your mind.

"I hope to God she's safe" You whisper to yourself.

3 days later is the day of your date, with Mark. You have decided not to dress up to posh as you don't even know the guy, or particularly want to go on a date with him.
You take a long, hot shower, letting the water wash over you. You climb out and begin to dry yourself with a big, fluffy towel. After that you move to your hair and make-up. You dry and straighten your hair, and add a blue ribbon to make it look more formal. Your make-up is easy. Simple black eyes, but you add a little blue shadow to the corners. In the mirror you can see plenty of flaws .. but to someone looking at you they would be able to spot no flaws what-so-ever. Your pale skin contrasts with your ebony black hair and dark brown eyes, making you look stunning. But of course, you are unable to see that. You wrap the towel around you securely and walk into the bedroom. You have already chosen your outfit. You were going to wear your usual skinny jeans and hood, but according to Alex, the place that Mark was going to take you needed to be slightly more formal than that, so your long black top and tights with a thick belt around your waist, was your second plan. It had seemed ok with Alex when you had told him. You carefully take it out of your wardrobe and place it on the bed. You slip your underwear on and turn to face the mirror to check your hair is doing fine, and isn't frizzy. After making certain it's not you turn your attention to your waist, everyone always says what a lovely figure you have. You have a tiny waist and larger hips. Your friends always teased you about how many boys were staring at you as you walked past, but you never took any notice. You realised you had a fairly nice figure, but not something to be especially proud of. You glance at the watch and hurry with getting dressed. You're just touching up your make-up when the door-bell rings. You grab your purse and high healed boots and rush to the door.

"One moment!" you yell, as you fumble with the keys. There's a click and the door opens, an old man is standing there.

"Err .. who are you?" You ask, confused.

"Miss, I am your limousine driver." The man says in a very posh voice.

"Oh!" You have to say you're surprised. You didn't expect a LIMO! Quickly you check yourself in the mirror, and upon finding yourself able to go out into public you walk outside. You're glad to find it's quite warm, so you won't need a coat. The driver opens the limo door and you step inside. It's incredibly posh, you find a champagne bottle in an ice-bucket, and you're surprised to see it's already open.

"greedy, driver!" You mutter.

"ha-ha, not quite, Hun! just me!" It's a male voice you don't recognise. You turn to see a VERY cute boy sitting on one of the long sofa seats.

"You're .... Mark?" You ask, nervously. He grins and nods.

"I'm -"

"Jasmine" He finishes. It's your turn to grin and nod.

The pair of you hit it off completely, you talk about everything and anything, from history to who is the biggest bitch you know. you finally reach the restaurant and Mark steps out of his side of the car. You can see him running around to your side and you giggle. He's such a gentleman.

"Miss, would you allow me to escort you inside?"

"Why yes, sir. That would be lovely"

The pair of you link arms and walk inside. You gasp in utter delight, he has brought you to the loveliest little restaurant in town, but It isn't posh or very common. There are squashy sofas and tables. The pair of you sit down and order. You decide on water and chicken salad. Ever since your previous boyfriend broke up with you for a blonde bimbo, you've been very conscious of your weight. Even though in your heart you know you're not fat. You and Mark talk about everything, to celeb gossip to politics. Everything and everything pops up at least once that evening.

"Women do NOT belong in the kitchen!!" You raise your voice slightly, causing people to
look over. You slide down into the chair further.

"Well, I recon that I'm right" Mark mutters.

"Right then, I'll prove you wrong!" You almost yell and stand up. You walk over to the waiter and ask to borrow a pen and paper for a bit. He hands you it and you draw a table with "Kitchen" in one column and "Not kitchen" In the other. You stroll calmly to the nearest table. There are two women there and you smile as you approach them.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, but could you answer one question for me?" You ask politely. You can see Mark staring at you as though you're mad out of the corner of your eye. The ladies look at you, and then smile.

"Of course, dear. What question?"

"Err, Do you believe that the woman belongs in the kitchen ?" The woman raise their eyebrows at you.

"No, of course not. I take it your friend does?"

"Yeah." You answer. The woman turns back to her friend and you put a " | " in the "not kitchen" section. Feeling slightly more confident you walk up to a group of men sat around a table. They all shut up as you near them.

"Can we help you, love?" One of them asks.

"Yes, actually. I was wondering whether you all could answer a quick question."
They all look at each other before nodding.

"Go ahead, Babe."

"well, do you lot believe that a woman's place is in the kitchen??" You ask. They sort of stare at you for a bit before laughing.

"No! That guy you with think that?" Laughs one of them. You smile and nod as you put 5 more " | " on the page. You carry on going around all the tables and when you have reached the end your chart looks like this :

Kitchen: Not Kitchen:
|||||||||||||||||||
|||||||

You giggle when you see Mark sitting like an old granny on the chair.

"Oh, you're back are you?" He asks as you sit down. "I was beginning to think that you had run off!" You laugh at him and pass him the paper. He nods and chuckles.

"You do know I was joking? Of course I don't believe that women belong in the kitchen! What kind of guy thinks that?" You blush and look away. Of course he was joking!

"err... the, mean ones?" You say, but making it sound like a question. He laughs and looks at his watch.

"Well Jasmine I guess it's time we left." He says. You stand up and reach for your purse as Mark calls for the bill. But Mark stops you from getting any money out and he pays. You like this boy more and more. He takes you outside and opens the limo door for you.
The journey home is quiet as you're both tired. You turn the corner to your house and the car stops. Just as you're about to open the door and get out, Mark speaks.

"Jazz, wait" You turn and face him. He gazes at you.

"You're so beautiful, Jazz" You blush and turn away. You can feel his hand on your cheek, he feels so cold that you shiver. He moves closer and puts his other hand on your other cheek. You can feel his breath blow against you. His eyes are hypnotising you, he gazes at you for a moment longer before giving you a soft, tender kiss. It only lasts a second, but you're breathless. You manage to find your way out of the car and up the path to your house. You let yourself in and collapse onto a sofa.

"What a night!" You mumble to yourself.
♠ ♠ ♠
awe *sighs dreamily* that was so sweet x