More than collegues- Sharja is born (short fanfic)

Sharon felt the cold water around her. She opened her eyes and looked around. She saw the wall of the pool and here and there legs of other people. She searched around and after a few seconds she spotted a pair of legs which looked familiar to her. She smiled, dove deeper and swam in the direction of the legs. When she reached them, she tickled the feet and avoided the kick she almost received from the owner of those feet. Laughing she came above water and laughed at Tarja, who tried to push her under water again and laughed too. ‘Meanie!’, she shouted and splashed water in Sharon’s direction, who closed her eyes and received a huge splash of water. Tarja laughed when Sharon slowly opened her eyes again and spit some water. It was already late and people were leaving the pool to go back to their tents and read books or play games. Tarja and Sharon sat on the edge of the pool and after they chatted a while they were the only ones left in the pool area. Tarja looked around. ‘Oh look, we don’t seem interesting enough to stay for’, she grinned. Sharon laughed: ‘To me you’re interesting enough to stay for’. Tarja smiled, but then lifted her head up with an asking look in her eyes. ‘Are you flirting with me?’. Sharon looked back. ‘Well, flirting, I...’ Stammering she looked at her feet and blushed a little. Tarja shoved a little closer to her. ‘You what?’, she asked, when she saw Sharon’s ear had turned red. Sharon told her once that it annoyed her so much that her ear became red when she was excited or nervous, or both. Tarja had laughed about it, but now it excited her. Sharon was still looking at her feet. ‘It just escaped from my mouth, I’m sorry, I...’, but Tarja gave her no chance to finish her sentence and put a finger on her friend’s lips. She whispered: ‘Do you love me?’ Sharon kept quiet a few seconds, still surprised of Tarja’s reaction, but nodded. A smile appeared on Tarja’s face. A smile of relief and happiness, but before Sharon could think about it, Tarja came closer to her and she felt Tarja’s lips touching hers. At first careful, but then eagerly she kissed back. Oh, how often she had dreamed of this. Even when she was awake she could fantasize about her colleague and friend, but she had never expected anything like this. But how she desired it. She tasted Tarja’s lips and tongue and Tarja tasted hers. They embraced each other, not letting go of each other’s lips. They could feel lust and passion in the air. Tarja let go of Sharon and stood up. Slowly she opened her bikini top and dropped it. Then she pulled down her bikini bottom. In the meantime Sharon’s ears had became as red as her cheeks and with big shimmering eyes she admired Tarja’s naked body. Tarja turned around and dove in the swimming pool. She gestured Sharon to come to her and winked. All Sharon’s nerves were replaced for excitement, lust and love for Tarja. She smiled and jumped in the pool. Tarja was waiting for her and Sharon embraced her naked body, while Tarja helped her out of her bikini top and bottom. They kissed like they had waited for years for this moment. Sharon let go of Tarja’s lips, breathed deeply and dove under water to kiss Tarja’s breasts. Sharon couldn’t hear her, but above water Tarja moaned loudly. She stroke Sharon’s hair while Sharon softly licked Tarja’s breasts. Because she was out of breath Sharon came above water and received an eager kiss from Tarja again. Tarja pushed her against the wall of the pool and Sharon lifted herself up and sat on the edge. She turned around, with her feet and lower legs in the pool, while Tarja swam to her and stroked her legs. The swimming pool wasn’t very deep and she was able to stand. Carefully she spread Sharon’s legs and smiled at her. Sharon smiled back and put her hand on the side of Tarja’s face. ‘Come closer...please..I want you to...’ Tarja gave her no time to finish the sentence, stroked her thighs and her hand slipped between Sharon’s legs, where she shoved one finger inside Sharon’s pussy. Sharon moaned loudly and with that she encouraged Tarja to shove another finger inside. Sharon buried her hands in Tarja’s hair, sighing loud and enjoying. Tarja kept pleasing Sharon, who came closer and closer to an orgasm. Tarja noticed, and when she shove her fingers as deep as possible, Sharon’s orgasm came with a scream of pleasure. ‘You...are better..than all the men I’ve had in my life’, she gasped. Tarja pulled her fingers back, put them in her mouth, winked, and said ‘well you aren’t bad either.’ ‘Not bad?’, asked Sharon, faking a sad face. ‘Is that all?’ Tarja smirked, climbed on the edge of the pool and whispered in her ear: ‘Show me your skills’, before she pushed Sharon in the water, who screamed and laughed when she spit some water. She wiped her hair out of her face and grinned at Tarja when she let her hands rest on Tarja’s thighs. Slowly she moved downwards, to end up between her legs. A sigh escaped from Tarja’s mouth when she relaxed, spread her legs and let Sharon touch her. Sharon kept her hands there, kissed Tarja’s stomach and moved downwards, giving her body little kisses. Tarja stroked her hair while Sharon ended up with her head between Tarja’s legs. Softly she kissed her pussy, making Tarja moan. Suddenly she shoved her tongue inside and Tarja moaned loud, burying her hands in Sharon’s hair. Sharon licked deeply and the taste she experienced was amazing. A little rough she kept pleasing Tarja, who started to rub between her legs and that was enough to cause an orgasm. A scream of gratification filled the pool area. Sharon gave Tarja a last kiss between her legs and climbed next to her on the edge of the pool again. Tired they sat there next to each other, naked and cuddling. After a few minutes, Tarja stood up, lifted Sharon up and carried her to a lounger. She looked up their towels which were laying somewhere in the pool area, covered Sharon with one and wrapped the other one around her own body. Then she dragged another lounger and put it next to Sharon’s. Some kind of primitive double bed was created and Tarja lay next to Sharon. She put her arms around her and Sharon crawled a little closer to Tarja and closed her eyes, to fall into a peaceful dreamless sleep.