Status: so...i'll update every so often

Don't Let Go

So Sorry Lover

Justin glared as I climbed into the van. Everyone was just sitting around, waiting for Jesse to get back. Justin was lighting up a cigarette, offering one to Kellin, who of course, took it from him. I tried not to look like it bothered me as he brought it to his lips and leaned forward to let Justin light it for him. He took a huge breath, blowing the smoke from his slightly parted lips. As much as I hated it, I had to admit that Kellin was one of those people that could make smoking look sexy. It just kind of worked for him. Justin pulled Kellin against him, breathing smoke into his mouth in a kind of dragon’s kiss, making sure to give me a wicked grin as Kellin inhaled and blew it back towards him.
“Fuckin’ finally,” Oli muttered from where he was leaning next to me. Jesse was taking his sweet time walking towards us, eventually reaching the van we were hanging around. “Alright fuckers, in the van,” he said and hopped into the driver’s seat. “Wait, I have to pee,” Kellin whined. “Vic come with me,” he said as everyone groaned and yanked me sideways. “Come on,” I made a noise, but let him drag me from my seat and towards one of the public bathrooms scattered around the beach. He pulled me inside and into one of the stalls with him, earning a very confused look.
“Kellin, I am not going to watch you pee,” I protested, very grossed out. “No, silly. I saw you get all jealous,” Kellin accused and rested his hands on my hips, still holding the cigarette between his fingers. “Yeah, well Justin made sure that I saw,” I hated how petty I sounded. Kellin wasn’t my boyfriend; I had no real reason to be jealous.
“I know. Have you ever smoked before?” he asked, a little smirk on his face. “Why?” I retorted, wanting to get out of this fucking gross bathroom. “Because, it won’t be sexy if you start choking,” Kellin explained and then took a breath off of his cigarette. I quirked an eyebrow at him, but let him press his open mouth to mine and blow smoke into it. I hated smoking, but it was kind of hot. Kellin giggled as I blew smoke in his face. It tasted horrible, but whatever. “See? It’s kinda hot, isn’t it?” I rolled my eyes at him and kissed him for real, sliding my tongue over his teeth.
“Can we get out of here now?” I teased him, getting a little grin from him. “Sure babe, let’s go,” He took my hand and led the beck to where the van was parked. “Good, hurry the fuck up,” Oli said, clearly annoyed. “I’ve been ready to leave for like an hour,” he complained. “Sorry,”
I sat down, not bothering with my seatbelt as Kellin fell into my lap, rubbing his ass on my dick. “Are you finished?” I asked after a minute of squirming. “Why? M’I gettin’ you hot?” he teased. I rolled my eyes and rested my hands on his hips. Kellin didn’t protest, instead taking my hands, and pulling them around him to rest on his inner thighs, and leant back against my chest. I decided to play with him, slowly sliding my finger back and forth on his thigh, just underneath where the legs of his jeans connected.
He turned his head to make a face at me, leaning in and biting my neck in reprimand. “No,” he breathed so lowly that only I would hear. I didn’t stop, instead, rubbing the middle of his jeans. “Bad Vic,” he muttered, playfully, and caught both of my hands in his, stilling my fingers. He kept his hands there, locking our fingers together, and glared at me. “What?” I mouthed, smirking. He moved my hand, brushing my fingers against his slightly-hard dick. “Did I get you hot?” I whispered in his ear, earning another irritated look.
He never answered my question, instead closing his eyes and trying to sleep.
He faked it the whole ride back to the house, his eyes blinking open as soon as we had arrived. “Faker,” I mumbled and swatted his butt as he got out of the van. “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” he said and scampered up to our room.
I followed Kellin upstairs, meeting our closed and locked door. “Kell, open up,” I said, knocking once. He did, with a slightly irritated look on his face. “Unless you plan to fix the problem you caused, go bother someone else,” he said to me, a surprised look on his face when I nudged him out of the doorway.
“How do you want it?” I said cheekily and winked at him. Kellin blushed, sitting down on the bed. “I don’t know, actually, I didn’t expect you to say yes. And by the way, fuck you; I’ve had a boner the whole ride here,”
I grinned and dropped to my knees in front of him. “I barely touched you Kells, it’s not my fault,” I said, slowly dragging his zipper down. “Yes it is,” he mumbled, watching me intently. I reached both of my hands up to pull his jeans off, Kellin lifting his hips up to help me yank them down his thighs. I spread his legs, pulling him towards the edge of the bed, and smirked up at him as I saw the obvious hard-on in his tight briefs.
“Not bad,” I said, receiving a glare from Kellin.
I dipped my head down, mouthing at his already fully hard dick and started slowly inching his underwear down. “Hurry up,” Kellin whined, squirming around a little. “So impatient,” He rolled his eyes, pushing off of the bed a bit and shoved his underwear down, revealing his pretty cock. “Really not bad,” I teased and flicked the tip with my tongue and making him gasp. “More,” he pleaded with me, pushing his hips up. I smiled to myself and sucked the head into my mouth, gliding my tongue over it. “Ah,” I took more in my mouth, using one hand to hold him in place, and sucked harder, licking a vein. “Fuck,” Kellin breathed and tangled his fingers in my hair tightly. I pulled back so that I was only sucking the tip, and then pulled off completely, just holding my open mouth over him and breathing hotly on his slick skin. “N-no,” he whined and pushed my head down, forcing his cock into my mouth. He knew I was teasing, and held me there until I started sucking him again. “Oh,” he moaned, letting up on my hair a little, and let me work at my own pace. I bobbed my head, tongue swirling around him as I sucked. Kellin moaned, his hips rolling up and pushing his dick down my throat. I gagged, pulling off of him, and glared up at the boy. “Naughty,” I mumbled and held him down to the mattress before I took him in my mouth again. My tongue teased the underside as I bobbed my head up and down, sucking with enough pressure to have Kellin squirming under me. “Oh, V-Vic. Fuck, I’m
go-onna cum,” he moaned, pulling on my hair roughly. I hummed around him, Kellin’s legs twitching a little and a long moan leaving his lips. “Fuck, yes, Vic…Oh…Vic,” he cried and spilled into my mouth. I sucked him through it, gathering his cum with my tongue and swallowed before pulling off.
I sat back on my calves, watching Kellin pant and wiggle his clothes back up his hips. “That was…*pant*… really good… *pant*,” I smirked and stood up, leaning over to kiss him.
“Told you,” I teased and fell onto the bed next to him. “Did you want one back?” Kellin asked, still kind of breathless.
“No, I’m okay,” I said, “I offered to give you one; you don’t owe me one back,”
He seemed kind of surprised by that, but smiled, and kissed me again. “You taste like jizz,” he whined, wrinkling his nose adorably at me. “Oh, I wonder who’s that could be,” I said and lay back on the bed. “Shut up,”
I grinned at Kellin, who was glaring. He fell back next to me, and then grinned. “Wanna make out?” I laughed. “You just complained that I taste like jizz,”
Kellin shrugged and crawled on top of me anyways. “You’re still a good kisser. Even if you taste like my dick,” ~

Kellin and I went to the closest fast food place for dinner, and then retreated back up to the bedroom. We had spent hours just talking about ourselves and his sucky family, ending up just cuddling.
It was almost three am, Kellin sitting on my hips in only a pair of tight little boxer briefs and a t-shirt, his hands twined with mine. “Have you ever been in love?” Kellin asked, playing with our hands. “I don’t think so. Have you?” He shook his head, rolling up onto his knees above me. “Not even Justin?” Kellin shook his head again. “No. It was more…infatuation? Like, I wanted him to love me, more than I wanted to be in love with him…does that make sense?” he asked, smiling when I nodded. “Are you a virgin?” It was my turn to shake my head. “How many people have you slept with?” he asked, sitting back on my hips.
“Jenna and…um, this guy I used to date,” I said, reluctant to think about him. “Which one…you know,” I laughed a little and pulled my knees up, Kellin leaning back against them and moving his legs so that they were bent at his knees too. “The guy. I thought he loved me, and so I slept with him. And I really wish I hadn’t, because it sucked,”
Kellin laughed at me. “How old were you? With him and with Jenna?” he asked. “Fifteen and seventeen,” He nodded, leaning forward a bit. “Okay, your turn,”
We had been going back and forth for a while, taking turns asking each other things…mostly personal things.
“Um…why did you look so surprised when I said you didn’t have to get me off?” Kellin grimaced. “I don’t know…. Okay, it’s because, Justin’s never done that. He always wanted me to get him off if I did, and it just…it was different. And how did you learn to suck like that?”
I laughed at him, kind of pleased with myself. “I’m just naturally good at it. It’s a gift,” Kellin giggled and shook his head at me. “You’re ridiculous,” He leaned forward, resting his weight on one hand, and kissed my lips. “If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be?” he asked, grinning. “Um…Andy Biersack,” Kellin gave me an incredulous look and laughed, tipping his head back. “Well what about you, huh?” His mouth quirked to the side as he thought, and then slid into a grin. “Alex Gaskarth,” he said.
“Sorry Kell, I don’t think he’s into twinks. Besides, he’s too in love with Jack,” Kellin swatted my chest, glaring in the cutest way. “I am not a twink,” he protested. “Sorry honey, but you totally are,”
Kellin pouted at me until I pulled him down for a kiss. “Hm, it’s my turn. How about…ooh, do you have any kinks?” I asked, kind of eager to hear his answer. “Mhm,”
He didn’t say anything after that, just grinning at me. “Well?” I asked him. “You didn’t ask what they were. You only asked if I had any,” I glared at him as he giggled. “Okay, okay. I like to have my hair pulled, like, hard, and I really like it when you’re vocal; moans are totally sexy. Hm, what else…ooh, I like dirty talk,” I raised and eyebrow at him and smiled, filing those things away. “What about you? Any weird fetishes I need to know about?” Kellin teased, tweaking my nipple. I flinched and glared at him. “No, I don’t have any fetishes. But I am extremely dominant,” I admitted shamelessly. “Good to know, ‘cause I’m submissive as hell. And I bottom, in case that wasn’t obvious,” I laughed and nodded, having already assumed that he was. “And I top,” Kellin grinned and rubbed his ass over my crotch teasingly.
“Don’t you start,” He just grinned. “Do you like rough sex?” he asked. “Um…I guess. I’ve never really had it though. More quick, than anything,” I had only slept with Jenna a few times, and all but one of them were in the backseat of my car with one or both of us drunk. “You like it quick, or you’ve only had it quick?” Kellin specified, a curious look on his face.
“I’ve only had it quick. Honestly, it’s never been that satisfying,”
He took my hands again, pulling them close to where he was perched on my waist. “That sucks. You know, you don’t make sex sound very appealing,” I laughed at that, because it really wasn’t to me. “Well I’m sorry that my sex life isn’t good enough for you,”
Kellin was quiet for a little, staring off into space and absentmindedly playing with our hands. “Would you have sex with me? If we were together, I mean, and you loved me. Do you think it would be better, or worse than what you’ve already had?”
His question took me by surprise, and I wasn’t really sure how to answer it. “Um…I don’t know. I mean…maybe? I’m more attracted to you than Jenna or Max, so…yeah. I think it would be better. Why?” He shrugged and met my eyes.
“Just wondering…I’m attracted to you more than Justin, and honestly, you give way better head than he does, so you’re probably really good in bed. I was just wondering if you would think the same thing,” Kellin explained, leaning back against my legs again.
“Are you?” he asked. “Good in bed, I mean?” He was smirking at me, the little shit. “I would hope so,” I said, not really offended. “But you’ll never know,” Kellin pouted, pulling me up by my hands until I was sitting up. “You wouldn’t have sex with me?” he asked faux sadly. “Maybe if you behaved,” I teased, adjusting my legs and crossing them under him. He moved to straddle me better, still holding my hands loosely as I cocked my head to kiss his neck. “I forgot that,” he said, tilting his head for me and shivering when I nipped his throat. “Hm?” I mumbled into his skin.
“One of my kinks,” he said, “I like getting marked. A lot more than I should probably,” I grinned and sucked on his pretty skin. “So I can give you all the hickies I want?” I asked. “You mean, even more than you already have?” Kellin laughed. I had already left about five large bruises on his skin. “Mhm. I like biting you,” I said truthfully, and bit his collar bone to prove my point. “And I like being bitten. We’re perfect,” I chuckled into his shirt.
“Hey Vic?” he asked, combing his fingers through my hair. “Did you break up with Jenna?” I grimaced and sighed, looking up at Kellin. “Not technically. I told her to go fuck herself, but I didn’t officially tell her that we were done. Why?” He chewed his lip, holding one of my hands, and playing with my hair with the other. “I just—we’re cheating,” He was right. Whether or not I was in San Diego or Oregon, I was still technically Jenna’s. Even if I didn’t want to be. “Wait,” I said and leaned back, arching to reach my phone on the nightstand. I felt Kellin’s hands drawing little shapes on my hips, tickling my skin, as you read what Jenna had said in her answering text.
Jenna: Tay told me what you said Vic. if you don’t wanna be my boyfriend, just say it. Don’t be a little bitch about it. 2:17pm
To Jenna: I don’t want to be your boyfriend. I’m sorry, and I wish that I could talk to you in person, but I can’t, and I should have told you a while ago. I’m just not feeling it anymore. I’m sorry if you feel like I strung you along, or lied to you, but I didn’t want to hurt you. I care about you Jenna, just not in a romantic way, and I hope we can still be friends after this, although I understand if you can’t. I’m sorry, but I want to break up.
I sat up again and handed my phone to Kellin, letting him read my text to her. “I’m all yours,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
If you read Sold My Soul, I'll update that soon, but I don't really know how I want to transition it yet, so eventually. As for this, I wanna get this story rolling, so I'll probs update real soon. that is all

title- "Can You Feel my Heart" Bring Me the Horizon