Status: so...i'll update every so often

Don't Let Go

You Know I Love it When You Look Like That

Kellin looked up at me with wide eyes and then crushed his lips to mine. I smiled against his lips and kissed back, pleased that he seemed happy. “You did that for me?” he asked, a little happy smile on his face. “Yes. And I would feel really awkward if you didn’t want to go out with me,” you said. “Of course I do silly, come here,” his lips pressed to mine again, our mouths moving perfectly together. “It’s your turn to ask a question,” Kellin said when we pulled apart. “Oh, is it?” He nodded and waited for me to ask something. “Hm…ooh, Jaime and I do this. Marry, fuck, kill…Harry Potter, Betty White, and me,”
Kellin laughed. “Hm…well I’d have to kill you,” I pouted at him, pretending to be hurt. “Just kidding, I would bang Harry Potter, and then marry you,” he said and pecked my lips.
“You would kill Betty White?” I asked, horrified. “Well, yeah, would you really kill Harry Potter?” Kellin asked me and laughed when I grimaced. “Right, no, Mike would kill me,” Kellin giggled and crawled out of my lap, lying down the way I had been. “C’mere,” he ordered, and made me lay down on top of him. I propped myself up on my forearms so that I could look at him properly, Kellin putting one arm under the pillow he was laying on, and the other on the bed beside me.
“Kellin, we should probably get to sleep soon. It’s almost four am.” He made a face, pouting cutely. “I don’t want to. I just want to stay up all night talking to you,” I smiled, honestly flattered. “That’s really sweet. But not all night, okay? We do need some sleep,”
Kellin whined and closed his eyes for a minute. “There, I slept. Now stay up and talk with me,” he pleaded. “Okay, okay. You’re too cute to say no to,” Kellin smiled and wiggled his finger at me, telling me to move closer so he could kiss me. “What do you wanna talk about, then?” I asked and moved up to touch my lips to his in a chaste kiss. “Um……I actually don’t know. But we could do other things. Like kiss or touch…or….” I knew what he meant, a smile tugging at my lips.
“Are you always this horny?” I asked him. “No. But you got to see me naked. I’m curious,” Kellin said, smirking. “Oh, are you? Well, guess what, I’m bigger than you,” He stuck his tongue out at me, giggling when I licked it. “Bet you’re not,” he taunted.
“But I am. I saw you, and I already know my size, so I know who’s bigger,” Kellin just shook his head. “Prove it,” he dared. “Fine,” Kellin grinned and hooked his leg over my hip before flipping us over roughly. My back hit the bed, body bouncing a little on the mattress.
“I would love to,” he grinned and started kissing down my chest to my hips. His tongue danced across my waistline, tugging the elastic with his teeth. He let it snap against my skin, a little yelp leaving my lips. Kellin smirked at me and hovered his mouth over my quickly-hardening dick, breathing hotly through the fabric of my boxers, making me squirm. His tongue traced along the outline of my cock, the wet fabric clinging to my skin. “Kellin,” I urged him. “What?” was his response, wide, puppy eyes staring back at me. “Stop teasing,”
He didn’t, instead, taking me out of my boxers and toying with my tip. His tongue dipped into the slit, and then swirled around the head, pulling a long moan from my lips. He sucked it past his lips, only taking the head in his mouth. His warm, wet mouth felt incredible around me, sucking with the perfect amount of pressure.
My thoughts wandered back to what he had said, and my hand moved to tangle in his black hair, tugging on it lightly. “Mm,” he hummed appreciatively, the vibrations sending shivers through me. “Ugh, K-Kellin,” He only paid attention to the tip, and then looked up at me wide innocent green eyes. He knew exactly how to tease me, puling off to flick his tongue over the slit and press little wet, open-mouthed kisses along my length. I chewed my lip, desperate for anything else as he continued to lap at the head. “Fuck…more, please,” I begged, moaning in satisfaction when he sucked more than half into his mouth, tongue gliding up and down expertly. “Oh, Kellin,”
I pulled his hair, the other hand fisting the sheets. “Ah,” I moaned as he sucked further, my tip hitting the back of his throat. I was close, my hips twitching as I fought the urge to thrust up into his mouth. “Ah, K-Kell, m’close,” I choked, turning my head and biting the pillow to keep from moaning loudly as he swallowed around me.
I shot into his mouth, Kellin pulling back and swirling his tongue around the tip until I was finished. I was breathing heavily, my gaze meeting Kellin’s as he swallowed, wiping a drip of cum off the corner his mouth. He sucked it off his thumb, looking at me lustfully.
“You taste good,” he said playfully and licked his lips. I didn’t say anything back as he pulled my boxers back up and then situated himself on my hips. “Are you okay?” he teased, leaning down to kiss me. “Mhm…I think that was the best blowjob I’ve ever had,” I admitted, Kellin grinning triumphantly. “Glad you liked it,” I nodded my agreement and then grinned up at him, twining our fingers together again.
“Told you I was bigger,” I said, earning a little pouting glare. “Not by that much. Maybe an inch…what even are you, like 8?” he asked incredulously. I laughed. “Something like that, although it didn’t stop you from deep throating me,” He grinned smugly. “Nope, you’re not nearly as big as your ego,” I scoffed, letting my mouth fall open.
“Oh, is that so?” I asked and flipped him over, tickling his sides. “My dick’s not big enough for you?” he giggled, his body jerking as I tickled him. “N-no, Vic, d-don’t ti-ickle me-e. Sto-ah-ahahp,” he begged, trying to catch my hands as the laughter shook him. “Sto-ahp. Okay, ok-ka-ay. Your d-dick-ck is h-huge,” I was laughing too, my hands stopping and holding him still. “Okay, you’ve been tortured enough,” I said to a glaring Kellin, who was still choking back a few stray giggles. “You’re mean,” he whimpered.
“Aw, no I’m not. Here, I’ll kiss it better,” He smiled as I leaned down and kissed his soft lips. “See?” I teased, going to kiss his neck. I had a serious obsession with giving him hickies. “Are you sleepy?” he asked, combing his fingers through my hair. “Mm, a bit. Are you?” He shrugged under me. “Go to sleep,” I continued to kiss his neck for a minute before lying down on the bed and pulling his body against mine.
“You too,” He smiled and squirmed around until I was spooning him, our hands together against his chest. “Night,” he mumbled and closed his eyes. “Goodnight Kells,” ~

“Vic,” a little voice said, sounding far away from me. “Vic, wake up,” I heard myself groan, and then my eyes slowly opened to the bright bedroom. “Hey sleepyhead,” Kellin said next to me, smiling as I looked over at him. “Nugh, what time is it?” I muttered, arching my back and stretching. “After three,” My eyes widened in shock, meeting Kellin’s. “Three? As in, afternoon?” He nodded and kissed me quickly, sliding out of bed. “Get up,” he ordered before leaving the room. I slid my legs over the side of the bed, resting my feet on the floor, and checked my phone. Three missed calls from Jenna and two from Mike. Shit. I dialed Mike, not nearly awake enough to get shouted at. “Hey,” he said, having answered on the second ring. “Hi, what’s up?” I asked groggily.
“Not as much as you apparently. You broke up with Jenna? She called me. And Jaime, and Tony and Tay,” my brother said, his voice turning annoyed.
“Yeah, sorry about that. But I want to date someone else, and she deserved to know. Is she pissed, I’m too chicken to call her back.” Mike laughed at that.
“Oh, she’s lethal. But good for you, anyway. Is this ‘someone else’ the boy you’re shacking up with?” he asked.
“Yes, thank you. And his name is Kellin,” I wasn’t shacking up with him. “Oh, right, right. And I tried looking him up, Kellin Bostwick doesn’t exist,” Mike said. “Yeah, sorry. Try Kellin Quinn. Apparently he doesn’t go by Bostwick,” I explained. “Why’s that?” Mike asked. I could hear him typing, probably looking at Kellin.
“Long story, I’ll tell you later. How’s everyone?” I felt so shut off from the rest of my life—my real life—but a part of me didn’t mind. “Good. Jaime doesn’t know what to do with himself, and Alan called. He was worried about you. Other than that, nothing much has changed. Ooh, I found him. He’s cute Vic. Kinda girly, but cute. Have you fucked him yet?” I choked a little, glaring at the curtains in our room. “No you pervert, I haven’t, and I’m not going to. He’s a virgin anyways,” I said. “Hm, doesn’t look like one. I thought this kid was supposed to be a well behaved Christian?” Mike asked. “Yeah, supposed to. He’s actually the exact opposite though. And sexy as hell,” Mike laughed at the pun. “He smokes though, huh? I know how much you love that,”
I was kind of curious as to what pictures were on Kellin’s profile, but answered him anyways. “Yeah, but not a lot. It doesn’t really bother me when he does it. His ex on the other hand,”
“His ex? Wait, this Justin guy?” Mike asked, sipping something. “Yeah, how did you know that?”
“There are some pictures of them kissing and grinding and smoking. Jesus, you sure this kid’s a Christian?” I laughed, knowing full well that Kellin was not a Christian. “No. And Justin’s an asshole. We’re at some lake house in outer Oregon, and he has been nothing but hateful towards me,” I said, irritated.
“You do have a thing for his ex boyfriend. I take it he’s the protective type?” I mumbled my agreement. “I think he’s plotting my death as we speak,” I said, earning another laugh. “Well we both know that you’re just as protective,” That was true. “Yeah. Oh, and between me, Betty White and Harry potter, he said he would marry me and fuck Harry,” I said.
“Awesome, I like this kid already. Ugh, I have to go. Jenna’s calling me for like, the hundredth time,” Mike complained and sighed. “Okay…I love you,” I said, missing him. “I love you too,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
um........this was kind of a filler, so expect shit to get real soon, that's how i work. fluff, fluff, fuck my feels...

title- "Déjà Vu" Sleeping With Sirens