Status: so...i'll update every so often

Don't Let Go

Kick Me When I'm Down

“Wanna go to a party?” Kellin asked. I looked up and shrugged, not really in the mood. “You can go,” I offered and lay back on the bed. Kellin walked over to me and crawled onto my lap, straddling my hips.
“What’s wrong?” he asked and leant over me, his wet hair framing his face. I shrugged half-heartedly. “Vic,” he said. “My brother called,” I said sadly.
“Did something happen?” he asked worriedly as I sighed. “No, but I miss him. I’ve never really been away from him, it’s just—hard not to be able to see and talk to him in person.”
Kellin leaned down and pressed a little kiss to my cheek. “We can stay here,” he offered.
“No, go ahead. I’m just not feeling it tonight,” I said. Kellin made a face at me. “Are you sure? I don’t mind staying with you,” I shook my head.
“Okay, if you’re sure?” I nodded and watched as he got off of me to put his shoes on. “I’ll see you later, okay?” I nodded and lay back down on the bed.
I really missed my family. ~

I walked down to the kitchen, hearing voices as I got closer to it. “You said you loved me,” Justin said.
“That was before you broke my heart,”
I didn’t even know Kellin was back, let alone having an argument. “Oh please. You’re just trying to make me jealous,” Justin accused him.
“No, I’m not. I genuinely like Vic,” Kellin retorted.
“Why? We both know I mean way more to you than some wannabe bad boy Mexican your parents stuck you with,” I rolled my eyes at that and tried not to call out and alert them to my presence.
“No you don’t. You really hurt me Justin; more than once. I’m done getting my heart broken by you,” Kellin said.
“Then don’t,” I watched as Justin pushed Kellin against the counter and started kissing him. Kellin's mouth was open but he wasn’t kissing back and his hands were on Justin’s chest. “St—stop—Ju--,” he got cut off by Justin’s mouth, as his hands moved to undo Kellin's pants.
“Get off of him,” I said and walked over to shove Justin off. He glared and looked at Kellin. He had a startled look on his face as he glanced between us. “Get the fuck out Mario, we’re busy,” I cocked an eyebrow and then didn’t hesitate to punch him in the face.
I moved over to Kellin as he fell back and wrapped my arms around his waist, one hand cupping his chin gently. “Are you okay?” he nodded silently, looking at Justin as he got back up. He moved to hit me, Kellin squeaking and jumping out of the way.
He grabbed my shirt and slammed me up against the wall, glaring at me with his face mere inches from mine. “Who the fuck do you think you are?” he seethed.
“Vic Fuentes. Who do you think you are taking advantage of him?” I shot back. “Please, you can’t take advantage of a whore,” I saw Kellin flinch behind him.
“Don’t talk about him like that,” I said and flipped us over. Kellin watched me punch him again, not saying a word. I dropped Justin to the floor and then took Kellin’s hand and led him out of the house.
“W-where are we going?” Kellin asked. I didn’t answer as I continued to pull him with along towards the water. He led me drag him along the beach to where the sand tapered into the lake and then pull us to a stop as I spun around to look at him. “Don’t listen to him,” I said and held both of his hands.
Kellin frowned but nodded and then faked a smile for me.
“I’m fine,” he lied. I shook my head and then kissed him gently, knowing that he was anything but fine.
Kellin kissed back and then smiled against my lips. “Thanks,” he whispered and pecked my lips. I nodded and then glanced out at the near-black water, an idea forming.
“Wanna go for a swim?” I asked and smirked at him. “We don’t have—“That’s not what I meant,” Kellin blushed a little and then smiled at me.
I let go of his hands and reached for his jeans, Kellin just smiling a little as I unbuttoned them. He did the same to me and then dipped his fingers under the waist.
I smirked again and pushed his shirt up to pull it over his head. We both kicked our shoes off and then slid out jeans down. “You first,” Kellin said and nodded towards my boxers. I grinned and shoved them down, earning a little gasp from Kellin. I picked up my clothes then and hid them where no one would find them if they tried to take them and got into the water. I waded in to about waist deep and shivered at the coldness while looking at Kellin expectantly.
He made a face and then shoved his briefs down, revealing his pretty cock. I grinned at him as he put his clothes with mine and then waded into the water with me.
“You’re cute,” I said and pulled him close to me. He laughed and wrapped an arm around me, a little smile on his lips. “So why did you want to go night swimming, completely naked?” he asked.
I shrugged and kissed his jaw. “Just come swim with me,” ~

“Vic,” Kellin whined and pouted at me. I grinned and held his underwear just out of his reach, teasing him. “What?” I wiggled them in front of him as he tried to reach them from his cover in the water. “Please?” he asked, his lip quivering. I nodded and tossed them to him quickly, afraid that I had actually made him cry. “You’re so mean,” he said and wiggled into them.
“No I’m not,” I pulled him against me, not minding that he was getting my clothes wet.
“You’re cute,” I said and kissed the back of his neck. “No I’m not,” his tone was teasing, but I could hear the insecurity hidden beneath it.
“Yes you are,” I said and turned him in my arms to kiss him. Kellin seemed kind of surprised at first but kissed back and then moved to get the rest of his clothes.
“Come here,” I said and soon as he was dressed and kissed him deeply. ~

Kellin and I left a day early, after Justin bitched at him at dinner the night before. We took a taxi most of the way and then just walked; it fucking sucked.
“Kellin, you’re home,” Kellin's mom said and smiled at us. “Mhm, we’re just gonna go up to my room. Kinda tired,” he said and smiled, trying to hurry up the stairs. “Who is that?” Kellin's father called from somewhere in the house.
“It’s Kellin and Vic, they’re back early.” His step-dad appeared a moment later and sneered at me.
“How lovely to have you back,” he said fakely. I glanced at Kellin, silently wondering if he bought this bullshit. “Yeah, hey. We’re just going to go upstairs,” he said again.
“I want you both down here for dinner,” his mom said as we quickly made our way up the steps. “Ugh, he’s such a tool,” Kellin said and dropped his bag on the floor. I laughed and fell onto the bed, watching him as he fixed his hair in the mirror. “You look fine,” I said and rested my head against the mattress. “Okay,” He smiled at me and then walked over to straddle my hips. “Kellin!” He groaned and let his head fall onto my chest.
“What does he want now that he couldn’t ask downstairs?” he whined and climbed off of me to go talk to him. He left the door open enough so that I could hear and then went to the top of the stairs.
“Yes?” I heard him ask. “We’ll be getting another bed tomorrow. I want you to clean your room.” Kellin whined. “Why do we need another bed? We’re both boys,” he said.
“I know that. Which is exactly why he needs his own bed,” his step-dad said rudely. “Oh, sorry, I guess he does need his own bed. Wouldn’t want him to turn gay. Or worse, I might suck his dick in the middle of the night,”
Kellin walked back into the room and slammed the door behind himself as Mark shouted behind him. I looked at him, surprised and then held my arms out for him.
He willingly walked over to me and rested his arms around my neck. “Wait,” he mumbled and let go of me.
His door swung open then, revealing his stepfather who was basically red in the face with anger. “Kellin Bostwick you get downstairs right now,” he said, falsely calm and left the room. Kellin flicked him off before following.
I was kind off worried for him. I could hear the shouting from up here easily, and most of it was Mark saying very offensive things. “You’re suck a disgrace to this family. Do you have any idea how hard it is to walk into Church having everyone stare at you? Do you know what they think? Or what they say?” he asked harshly.
“That we should have never kept an abomination like you under our roof. And yet here you are; disobeying me and your mother every day. I don’t want to hear such vile things from you ever again,” he said.
“Why? Because everything your prided little gossip of a church congregation can’t get out of my business? Because they can’t stand that the little boy they used to babysit likes boys? Why is it such a hard concept for you to understand? I’m not doing it to disobey you. I can’t help it!” Kellin shouted back.
“Don’t you dare talk about my religion that way,” his stepfather scolded icily.
“Why not? They talk about me like it’s the fucking weather! Every other thing I do is criticized and critiqued. Why is it such an offensive thing for me to tell the truth?” he asked back. I heard Mark tell him not to ‘use that language’ and then there was a horrible smacking sound.
The whole house went silent then. I waited and waited for Kellin to come back, but he never did.
I heard the front door slam and then more eerie silence. I got up and quickly ran down the steps and past his fuckface parents. They both stared at me as I followed after him. “Kellin!” I shouted, looking around for him. I could hear the soft sound of him crying, and followed it around the house to a little tree in their massive back yard.
He was sitting in the grass with his arms wrapped tightly around his knees and his face hidden behind them as he shook slightly.
I walked over and sat down next to him, tipping his chin up. He looked away from me in a half-hearted attempt to hide the angry-red mark on his cheek.
I wiped his cheeks dry gently and pulled him against my chest as he cried. “I hate him. I hate both of them,” he sobbed and buried his face in my shirt.
I hated them too. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is shit....but i still managed to fakk shit up

title- "Kick Me" Sleeping With Sirens