Status: so...i'll update every so often

Don't Let Go

The Ones Who Hurt You

We sat around the dinner table, al of staring at our plates in tense, awkward silence. I had gotten Kellin to stop crying, but he still looked so broken.
His parents hadn’t said a word to us, although his fuckface stepfather looked slightly remorseful. Good.
“How is everything Victor?” Kellin's mom asked, trying to break the silence. “Fine,” I refused to give in to her falsely sweet ways. She had just stood there and watched him hit Kellin, and that was really just as bad as hitting him.
She was his fucking mother. She was supposed to love and protect him, and she just fucking stood there. “Mark? Maybe you and Kellin should apologize to each other,” she suggested, looking between the two.
“Not likely,” Mark muttered. “Why should I apologize for ‘telling the truth’?” he asked, glaring at Kellin. “I’m not hungry,” Kellin mumbled and got up from the table.
I got up immediately after him, not giving a fuck if they thought it was rude.
“Kellin,” I called and followed him to his bedroom—our bedroom. “I hate him so much,” Kellin said, his small hands clenched into fists. I had expected him to be upset. “Relax,” I took both of his hands, Kellin immediately pulling away. “I don’t want to relax. If I’m such a fucking disgrace then why does he insist that I pretend to be a good little liar for him? I am so sick of playing innocent just to try and please him and his fucking Church. It isn’t fair,” I wrapped my arms around him from behind, not actually knowing how to comfort him.
He didn’t pull away this time and just rested back against me. “I kind of really want to piss him off,” he muttered.
“Wanna go make out in front of him?” I laughed and shook my head.
“I’d really rather not get kicked out of two houses in the same month, thanks,” That got him to laugh, thankfully.
“Then make out with me here,” he said and turned around. I smiled and kissed his lips, enjoying the soft feel of them on mine. “We shouldn’t,” I said with 0 conviction.
“Do you really care?” I shook my head and started walking him backwards until he fell onto the bed.
He pulled me with him and scooted back to drag me over him. “Come here,” He said and pulled on the collar of my shirt until my lips met his again. I smirked and melted into the kiss, my hands holding me up on either side of his head.
Kellin's lips parted with mine, both of us kissing with open mouths and gently licking at each other. I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth and sucked lightly, earning a soft moan and one of his hands tangling into my hair.
The other slid down my spine to the small of my back and then pressed down roughly, forcing my hips against his. I smiled against his lips and gently licked his bottom one as I grinded my hips down.
Kellin gasped lightly and giggled as I licked his teeth. “Vic,” he whined and tried to kiss me again. I pulled back every time he moved up, earning a little pout.
“Let me kiss you,” he pleaded. I grinned and pecked his lips, Kellin laughing again. “Get up,” I made a face as he actually pushed me off.
His step-dad stomped into the room a second after I got off of him, an irritated look on his face.
“I’m sorry Kellin,” he said, his voice coming out forced. “Okay,” Kellin sat there, staring at him until he huffed and left.
“Fucking ungrateful little…” he muttered ad the door closed. “Asshole,” Kellin laughed and fell back on the bed. “I think I’ll keep you. You’re funny,”
I laughed too and lay down beside him, an easy smile on my lips. “I’m on loan,” Kellin giggled again and swatted at me. “You’re ridiculous,” ~

“What?” Kellin stared at the two beds his parents had gotten, along with all of the boards for the frame.
They had bought twin bunk beds, and Kellin looked pissed. “Why?” he asked Mark, putting his hands on his hips. I smiled at how sassy he looked doing it. “Because we couldn’t fit two queens in your room Kellin, so this will save you a lot of space. Now stop looking at me like that. We’re not getting rid of your bed, just putting it away for now.”
Kellin pressed his lips and glared at his step-dad as him and his friend carried the beds into the living room. We both just stood there and watched, Kellin sitting down on the couch angrily. He crossed one slim leg over the other, his arms folded on his chest.
I sat down beside him as they carried the first bed up the steps. “Sorry,” I said softly. Kellin sighed and leant his head on my shoulder. “It’s not your fault,”
It was, but at least Kellin was nice enough not to agree with me. “Wanna go somewhere tonight?” he asked. “Where?” Kellin grinned and turned his head to nip my neck.
“You’ll see. And all you’ll need is your hot self,” I laughed and smiled back at him. “Okay Kell,” He giggled a little and then sighed his step-dad came back down the steps.
“Kellin, you could help,” He shrugged lightly. “You could not be a dick,” he muttered, making me laugh.
“What?” I shook my head, glaring at Kellin. “You’re so bad,” He grinned wickedly, flicking his eyebrows. “You’re so hot,” he mouthed, grinning.
His dad and his friend starting carrying the next be up the steps to put the two together.
Kellin licked his lips and then leant close to bite my neck. I shivered as his hand slid onto my thigh, inching closer to my crotch as he rubbed.
“You’re so sexy Vic. I want you,” I shuddered again, just as his step-dad came trotting down the steps. He went into the foyer for a second to thank the guy, Kellin taking the chance to poke his cheek out with his tongue and make sex eyes at me.
“Alright, you can go back in your room now,”
Kellin jumped up, glancing at me to follow as he ran up the steps.
“Come here,” he said and started pulling me towards the bathroom. I gave him a warning look as he dragged me into the room, locking the door behind himself.
“Kellin,” He just grinned cheekily and kissed me before dropping to his knees. “Kell,”
My heart started racing as he kissed the front of my jeans. His hands rucked my shirt up, his hot breath against my skin.
I shuddered as he licked just above my jeans as he undid them. Kellin yanked them down and then licked a line up my cock. I moaned, Kellin pinching my thigh in reprimand.
“You have to be quiet,” he said and batted his pretty eyes at me. I nodded a little and watched as he sucked my tip into his mouth.
I fought the urge to moan again and gripped the back of the sink tightly. Kellin's tongue swished along the vein on the underside of my dick before pulling off with a little pop.
He peppered little kisses up and down the length, pulling little noises from my lips.
My head fell back as he took the whole thing in his mouth, sucking gently and bobbing his head. He swirled his tongue around my tip every time he pulled back and started pumping the rest of my cock.
I moaned again, quickly covering my mouth with my hand to muffle the sound. Kellin pulled off to giggle at me and playfully flick the head with his tongue.
I groaned quietly, watching Kellin tease my cock. He kept licking and kissing, waiting for me to force him down. I let him tease me for a while before finally giving in and burying my hand in his hair.
I pushed him down, Kellin moaning around me and swirling his tongue. He sucked me all the way down and then swallowed.
I moaned, tipping my head back in ecstasy as he did it over and over again.
He moaned again, sending me over the edge. “Fuck,” I shot into his mouth, Kellin looking up at me innocently as he sucked. I groaned, my chest rising and falling quickly. “Holy hell,” He pulled off and grinned up at me, licking his lips.
“You’re so fucking naughty,” I said breathlessly and pulled him up to kiss me.
“Yeah, basically,” I laughed and pressed my lips to his. “So are we going out tonight?” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been a while....does anybody actually still read this? like for real

title- "The New National Anthem" Pierce the Veil