Status: so...i'll update every so often

Don't Let Go

Move A Little Bit Closer

I watched Kellin as he straightened his hair in only his underwear. “You already look good,” I said. “But I want to look extra nice,” he said back.
I rolled my eyes and slid off the top bunk. I walked over to him and gently kissed his neck. “Vic, careful, I don’t want to burn you,” I shrugged lightly and continued to nip him. “But I want you,”
He set his straightener down on the dresser and then turned around to wrap his arms around my neck. I pulled his body against mine, pressing our hips together.
He leant his head forward to hover his lips over mine teasingly. “Kellin,” I reprimanded. He just grinned and lightly brushed his lips against mine before turning around again.
I held onto his hips as he continued to fix his hair. He finally turned the straightener off once he was satisfied with it, and then wiggled away from me.
I got out of his way so that he could get dressed, watching him intently. “Behave,” he scolded as he picked out the clothes he wanted to wear.
I nodded mindlessly and watched as he pushed his boxers down. My eyes dropped down, glued to him as he pull a pair of briefs on instead. They looked a little more like panties than boxers, and hugged his ass invitingly.
“You are such a tease,” I groaned as he wiggled around. “I know,” said back, laughing. I whined again and watched him wriggle his jeans up his skinny legs.
They had several rips in them, and looked incredible as he pulled them up. “What do you think?” he asked and turned around to let me see.
“They look really good,” He smiled at that and reached for his shirt. It was a white, long-sleeved shirt with five little buttons on his chest. He left them undone, and pulled on a leather jacket.
“You look great,” He smiled again and kissed me gently. “Thank you,” I nodded and smiled. “So, are you going to tell me where we’re going now?” Kellin laughed and shook his head.
“Please?” he asked. “Nope. But I we’re gonna leave soon,” I sighed and sat down on my bed. Kellin opened the window and then looked over at me.
“Are you coming?” he asked. “Mhm,” I followed him out the window to the tree and jumped down. “You’re going to break your legs doing that,” Kellin scolded.
I grinned and looked up at him as he hung down and then fell off. He twined his hand with mine and then walked towards the street. “Kellin, where the hell are we going?” I asked.
“You’ll see,” I groaned and let him drag me away, towards Jesse’s white van. “Really?” I asked. “I know. But Jesse won’t be there. I promise. Jesse said that he’s not even going to be coming, and that his friend Ben is,”
I nodded a little as Kellin stopped outside of the van, seconds before it opened. “Hey Kell,” he smiled at Oli, who was sitting in the far middle seat this time. Kellin got in and then giggled at me. “You have to sit in my lap this time,” he said, grinning at me.
I just rolled my eyes and got in, making sure I rubbed my ass on him as I sat down. Kellin shot me a little glare and held onto my hips tightly to keep me still.
I smiled to myself and then nodded once at Oli. “You know, you look really good in my lap,” Kellin said and squeezed me. “Shush,” He laughed at that and then nipped my neck gently. “Lean down here, I want kisses,”
I shook my head to tease him. “Please?” Oli laughed lightly. “Nice try Kell,” he said. Kellin pouted up at me, widening his eyes on purpose.
“Please?” I sighed and gave in, quickly pressing my lips to his. Kellin smiled and knotted his fingers into my hair to keep me there.
A few of them wolf whistled as we kissed. I pulled away, laughing confusedly. “You don’t care?” he asked. “No, not really,” Matty said. “Justin’s kind of an asshole, in case you haven’t noticed,”
Kellin laughed and nodded. “Yeah, I know. Does that mean I can make out with Vic?” he asked. “No,” they all said back in unison.
Kellin pouted a little, making me laugh. “Haven’t you had enough of me yet?” I teased. “Not even close,” I grinned and lightly kissed his lips. “Whatever you say cutie,”
He glared up at me for that. “I am not cute,” he said. “Mhm, sure,” Kellin made a face at me and then lightly nipped my neck. “Okay losers, get out,” Jesses said and stopped the van.
I opened the door and got out, smiling as Kellin jumped out. “Now do you know where we are?” he asked. “Mhm,” we had stopped outside of a large house with music blaring through it. “What was so secretive about a party?” I asked.
“Because I wasn’t planning on having you inside for very long,” I cocked an eyebrow at him, but let him pull me inside. The music was louder as we got inside. Kellin poured drinks for us, and then took my hand again.
He pulled me through the room to the back and out the door. “Kell, where are you taking me?” I asked. He just turned around to grin at me, and then pulled me towards the trees behind the house.
He finally stopped and leant back against one of the trees. I let him pull me closer, until his free hand was resting on my back.
“You know, you didn’t have to bring me out here just to make out,” Kellin giggled and kissed my neck. “I know that. But it’s easier here. Especially since no one here knows who I am,”
I grinned and kissed him, careful not to spill my drink. Kellin giggled against my lips and then pushed on the small of my back slightly.
I ground my hips forward, letting Kellin slip his leg between mine. He gasped and pulled back a bit to breathe. I took a few sips of my drink and set it down beside the tree to kiss him easier.
Kellin tipped his head to the side, shivering pleasantly as I rocked against him. He dropped his cup and held onto me tighter. I slid my hands down his little body to cup his ass, loving the way he whined.
I groped him roughly while grinding into him. “Fuck,” he groaned and hooked his leg over my hip. He held onto me tighter, rocking his hips back against mine.
“Holy hell,” I breathed, breaking away to kiss his neck. We were both breathing heavily as we rutted against each other. I bit his neck lightly and sucked on the spot.
My hand moved to undo his jeans, Kellin letting me slide it into them. He moaned as I grabbed him again, kneading his ass in my hand.
Kellin pushed his hand up under my shirt and moved the tips of his fingers up and down my spine. I shuddered and kissed him again.
We continued to grind into each other mercilessly until I kicked my drink. Kellin laughed, breaking the kiss. “So much for drinking,” he said and giggled.
I nodded and pressed my hips to his again. I rolled my hips against his and moaned. “Fuck. Vic, are you trying to make me cum like this?”
I grinned at him and slid my hand into his briefs. “I don’t have to,” I offered, loving the way he shivered. Kellin just groaned and bucked his hips into my hand. I stroked him quickly, sliding my hand up and down his length.
“Fuck, Vic,” he gasped and tipped his head up. “Babe,” he groaned. I smirked and kissed him again. I brushed my thumb over the tip of his cock, to smear it over his shaft. “Fuck,” he whined.
I jerked my hand faster, loving the way his legs shook. I squeezed his base, earning a long moan. “Vic,” I grinned and kissed him again. “Oh god,”
I watched him come undone, writhing as he tried to stay standing. “Holy hell,” he groaned and tipped his head back against the tree again. “I’m so close,” he breathed. “Vi—ic,” he moaned. “Faster,”
I did as he asked and continued to stroke him, moving my hand faster on his cock. “Oh-h, Vic,” he whined and held onto my shirt tightly, bucking against his hips upwards. He moaned my name again and then shot over my hand, his body shaking slightly.
“You’re so hot,” I said and stroked him through it. “God,” he breathed and kissed him. Kellin rested his head on my shoulder, breathing heavily as he came down.
I pulled my hand out of his pants and wiped it on the inside of my jacket. “Gross,” I laughed and kissed his lips. “What did you expect me to do?” I asked back and fixed up his jeans.
“I don’t know. But come here,” He pulled on my shirt until I kissed him and then flipped us around. I grinned as he pressed me back against the tree. “You’re turn,” he said and started kissing down the length of my throat.
He started unbuttoning my jeans and kissed down the length of my chest. I watched him drop to his knees in front of me. “Kell, you don’t have to blow me,” I said. “I know. And I do like you babe, but I’m not ruining this jacket,”
I laughed and nodded. He kissed my lower abdomen and then looked up at me with wide eyes. “You’re so hot,” he said and kissed a little lower. I smiled and pulled his jeans down a little further.
I shuddered as he licked me through my underwear. I swallowed harshly as he kissed it, and then pulled them down. He licked the tip of my cock, his little pink tongue swishing around it.
I moaned and let my head fall back as he rolled his tongue. “Oh,” He licked a stripe up the underside and then closed his lips around it. I whined, my hips twitching as he sucked me down. “Fuck, Kellin,” I groaned and tangled my hand into his hair. He stopped moving to let me move him back and forth. “Oh god, Kellin,” He swished his tongue back and forth on my cock, before pulling off with a little pop.
I glanced down at him to find him already looking up at me. He kissed my tip and then deep-throated me. “Oh, holy hell,” He rubbed my thigh as he sucked, and then swallowed around me.
I moaned loudly as he started bobbing his head again, and then licked my tip. He started massaging my dick with his tongue. I moaned as he swallowed again.
Kellin stated licking up and down the length of my cock before sucking harder and faster. “Kellin,” I groaned. I came into his mouth with a long moan.
He continued to suck my dick as I came down and then swallowed. “Mhm,” he mumbled and looked up at me. I let my head fall back against the bed and then fixed my pants up.
He stood up and smiled before pecking my lips. “Can I kiss you?” he asked and smirked. “We should get new drinks,” he said and smiled.
“Mhm, sure; but you should fix your hair,” Kellin laughed a little and ran his fingers through his hair. I smiled at him and combed my fingers through it. “You look adorable with sex hair,” I said and kissed him again.
“Mm,’ He started kissing my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist. “Did you actually want a drink, or did you want to do it some more?”
Kellin laughed and shook his head before twining his fingers with mine. “Come on, before I want to actually do you,” I bit my lip and let him pull me away. “So, what did you want to drink?” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been two months wtf...

why does no one tell me these things

title- "The First Punch" Pierce the Veil