Status: Updating when I can.

Second Chance

Unfinished Business

Hanna looked around for Haley, they were meeting for Lunch before they headed to Game. Dortmund hadn't been doing all that great in the League, they were in danger of getting Relegated. So Hanna thought it would be nice to go and support Mats. Their date had gone well, they had been seeing each other for about six weeks. Hanna liked him but it was still early days, Both of them didn't want to put a label on what they were at the moment.

Finally spotting Haley at the table in the corner, she quickly made her way over to the table. Haley looked up and smiled at Hanna, Her friend looked happier these days, but there was still something off with her, like something was missing.

" You are Late" Haley teased, she knew who was behind Hanna's Lateness, according to Erik, Mats really liked Hanna.

" Sorry, I got a little distracted" Hanna said sitting down.

" By a Certain footballer?" Haley asked.

Hanna rolled her eyes, she wasn't that into Mats yet. Her Manger had called her and told her stay in Germany had been extended for another six months.

My manager called, My stay in Germany has been extended" She said, while scanning the Menu.

" Great, Mats will like that" Haley said softly.

" I am not staying longer for him" Hanna said.

" Of course not, you do like him though yes?" Haley asked.

" Of course, but it's still early days" Haley mumbled.

" He really likes you, Erik says he never shuts up about you at training" Haley said.

" That Must make Marco Happy" Hanna replied sarcastically, she didn't know why she had mentioned him, It just slipped out her mouth.

Haley smiled at Hanna's slip, she had a feeling that there was still Unfinished business between Hanna and Marco.

" Speaking of Marco, he and Carolin are apparently on the rocks" Haley said.

" That is none of My Business" Hanna said.

" It doesn't make you slightly happy that they are having trouble?" Haley asked.

" Not really, I am over him" Hanna said, waving her hand to catch their waiters attention.

Haley studied Hanna closely she could always tell when Hanna was Lying, but she seemed to mean what she had said. Maybe she really meant what she said and that she was finally over the footballer that broke her heart three years ago.

***

Marco frowned as he listened to Mats talk about Hanna, he seem to really like her and it didn't sit well with Marco. He didn't want Hanna to date any of his teammates, it would make things more awkward. Hanna would always mean something to him, and her dating Mats wouldn't change that. Maybe he should inform Mats about their past relationship, that would surely cause trouble, he got to his feet and made his way over to Mats.

Erik seeing where Marco was heading, Blocked his path, he didn't want any trouble between his teammates right before an Important game.

" What are you doing?" He asked quietly.

Marco glared at Erik for blocking his path to Mats. " I am going to Inform Mats about His Precious Hanna" He spat Jealousy.

" That is not your place to tell him, It should come from Hanna" Erik said, Pushing Marco back a little.

" He deserves to know" Marco protested.

" Maybe, but you just want to cause trouble between Hanna and Mats" Erik said.

" I don't like them dating" Marco said rather loudly.

" You don't have much say on it to be honest, you were the one who broke Hanna's heart, she is moving on" Erik said quietly.

" What if I don't want her to move on" Marco muttered.

Erik couldn't believe how selfish Marco was being, he was the one that basically ended their relationship. He didn't want Hanna, yet he didn't want anyone else to have her either.

" You don't have much Choice, She will never get back with you" Erik said a little harshly, he needed to get through to Marco and make him see sense.

" What are you two ladies talking about?" Mats Voice rang out from behind them.

" Carolin and Haley" Erik answered quickly.

" Still having Trouble Marco?" Mats asked, flinging an arm around Marco.

" No" Marco said coldly, shrugging Mats arm off him, and walked away.

Mats looked at Erik, Marco had never been that cold with him before. " What is his Problem?" he asked.

" Girl Troubles" Erik said, Patting Mats on the shoulder, then left to go and find Marco, to see if he could calm him down before the match.

***

Hanna was relived that Dortmund had won their match, she was starting to suss out Mats moods, and when Dortmund lost he was unbearable to be around. Marco used to be like that too, so it must be a footballers thing.

" Shall we go and see our boys" Haley said.

" Lead the way" Hanna said, Ignoring the other wags Curious looks.

" Great game wasn't it?" Haley asked.

" Yeah the whole team played great" Hanna said, following Haley down the stairs.

" Especially Marco" Haley replied. Marco had been on fire all afternoon, he had an assist and a goal to his day's work.

" I didn't really Notice" Hanna lied. Of course she noticed, she just didn't want to admit it.

" Sure you didn't" Haley Taunted, she knew Hanna all too well.

They walked quietly down to where the players came out, Hanna hoped Mats came out first, but luck wasn't with her today. Marco was first out and he walked over to them a smirk on his face.

" I will give you guys a couple of Minutes" Haley said.

" No, stay" Hanna pleaded, trying to pull Haley back, but she easily shrugged Hanna off. She would kill her friend later for leaving her alone with Marco.

***

Marco stopped in front of Hanna, he could see she was trying to look anywhere but him.

" Did you enjoy the game?" he asked.

" It was okay, why are you talking to me?" she asked.

" Just being friendly" Marco replied.

" We are not friends" she fired back at him.

" Ouch that Hurt" Marco mocked, as he placed a hand over his heart.

" It's the truth" she bit back.

" Have you told Mats about us yet?" Marco asked, he knew full well she hadn't.

" How is that any of your Business?" she asked.

" He deserves to know, wouldn't want him to hear about us from anyone else" Marco said, a slight threat to his tone.

" You wouldn't tell him" she muttered.

Marco took a step closer to Hanna " Wouldn't I" he whispered into her ear.

Hanna glared up at him, she wasn't going to play games with him.

" Why are you so bothered about who I date, you have clearly moved on" she hissed at him.

" Have I" Marco asked innocently, as he tucked a strand of Hanna's Hair behind her ear.

" Don't start these games Marco, I am done with all your Mind games" she spat at him.

" I am not playing Games" He replied.

" I am with Mats now, please respect that" she said.

" I will never respect that, you shouldn't be with him" Marco responded.

" Well that isn't your decision to Make is it?" she snapped at him.

Marco smiled down at Hanna, he could see he had hit a Nerve, he would back off for now.

" We should do dinner sometime" he said casually.

Hanna laughed coldly at him, he really did think he could worm his way back into her life that easily.

" I don't think so" she spat back at him.

" Why not? Scared you won't be able to handle being around me?" Marco taunted.

" No, I just don't want to have dinner with you" She said.

" One dinner Hanna, and if you want me to leave you alone after that, then I will" he said, running through his blonde hair nervously.

Hanna couldn't believe what she was about to do, but if it made him stay away then she was all for it. " Fine one dinner" she agreed reluctantly.

" Monday Night at My place?" he asked, surprised that she agreed to the dinner.

'" You still live in our old flat?" Hanna asked.

" Yes, I like it so just stayed there" Marco said.

" Oh" Hanna said softly.

" So I'll see you Monday night then?" Marco asked.

Hanna nodded, she knew she would probably regret it, but some part of her wanted the friendship she had with Marco back.

" Great, see you then" he said, leaning down to give her a kiss on the check, then wandered off. Hanna watched him go, she was in Trouble.

***

Mats watched Hanna and Marco from his hiding spot, he had a bad feeling at the pit of his stomach. They were talking to each other, like they were familiar with each other. He was Certain Hanna would tell him if something had happened with Marco in the past. Just from watching them he could tell Hanna was keeping something from him. When Marco had walked away from Hanna, Mats left his hiding place and walked towards his girlfriend.

" Hey" Hanna said, leaning up to give Mats a quick kiss, He returned the kiss, then pulled away.

" What did Marco want?" he asked, Noticing the panic in her eyes, Yes something had happened between them in the past. Maybe Marco had been the footballer she had talked about when he had first met her.

" Nothing, he just Introduced himself to me" she lied.

" It looked a lot more than that" Mats Muttered under his breath, yet Hanna still heard it.

" What are you accusing me of?" she asked.

Mats shook his head, he didn't want to get into an argument, so backed off, he wasn't even a Hundred per cent sure, something had happened between them.

" Nothing, lets go Celebrate the team's win" he said, wrapping his arm around Hanna's waist and led her outside to the car. He would ignore the warnings at the back of his head for the moment, but he couldn't ignore then forever. Something told him that Hanna had some unfinished Business with his teammate, he just needed to find out what that Business was.