Status: Updating when I can.

Second Chance

Can I Trust you?

Hanna bit on her lip as she looked at the departure times, her flight would be in a couple of hours. She needed to get away from Dortmund after what happened on her birthday three weeks ago. Hanna freaked out and avoided Marco at all costs, and now she was running out of the country. Anywhere was better than Dortmund right now.

" I can't believe you are leaving right now, I thought you had another six months here" Haley complained, Hanna's departure was awfully sudden, Haley felt there was more to it than Hanna was letting on.

" I have to, my record company want me back on tour" Hanna lied.

Haley shot a suspicious look at Hanna " You sure this has nothing to do with Marco?" Haley asked, she knew all about their night together thanks to Erik, who had found out from Marco.

" Why would it have anything to do with Marco" Hanna said, trying to stay calm and give nothing away.

" Hanna I know you spent the night with him on your birthday" Haley said.

" How do you know about that?" Hanna asked shocked, she hadn't told anyone, which meant Marco must have said something.

" Marco told Erik" Haley said.

" I can't believe him, we both said we wouldn't tell anyone" Hanna muttered.

" Hanna you can't keep running away from him" Haley said.

" Watch me, I can't stay in Dortmund, I Can't allow myself to feel something for him again, not after everything that happened in the past" Hanna said.

" Hanna yes Marco was a Idiot back then, but he wouldn't hurt you now, he has done a lot of growing up in the last three years" Haley said.

" Haley, I can't stay I just can't" Hanna muttered.

" If you leave now, you will regret it, Maybe not now, but further down the line, You and he are meant to be I know It, you know It and Marco knows It" Haley said.

Hanna looked up as her flight was being called, she looked at Haley, she just couldn't risk getting hurt again.

" Tell Marco I am sorry" Hanna said, before she stalked away to board her flight. She didn't look back once because she knew that if she did she would crumble.

***
Marco listened as Haley told him Hanna had left for London, he couldn't believe she would leave without saying anything to him.

" Where about in London?" he asked, he wasn't letting her walk out his life again.

" Why? you are not seriously thinking of going after her Marco? Erik asked.

" We have two weeks off, I have always wanted to check out London anyways" Marco said.

" Marco, she might not want to see you" Erik said, he didn't want Marco travel to London, just to get a door slammed in his face.

" I think she does, I think she is running because she is scared you will hurt her again Marco" Haley said.

" I knew we shouldn't have let things get so far on her birthday" Marco muttered, he had offered her a chance to stop things a few times, but she had said no every time.

" Hanna is just as much to blame as you are Marco, so don't beat yourself up about it" Haley said.

" I need to speak to her, so if you have any Idea where she is going, can you tell me?" Marco pleaded with Haley.

Haley sighed to herself, before she grabbed a bit of paper and pen. Hanna was going to kill her, but if it got Marco and Hanna back together it would be worth it.

" Go and get her" Haley said, handing Marco the bit of paper.

" Thank you" Marco said, he knew it would have been hard for Haley to betray Hanna's trust.

" Just make sure you make it count" Haley said.

" I will, Thanks again" Marco said, before he left their home. Erik look at Haley he hoped she just didn't send him on a wasted trip.

" Do you think he has a chance of getting through to her?" Erik asked.

" I hope so, I really hope so" Haley said, she wanted her friend back in Dortmund where she belonged.

***

Hanna had been back in London a few days, she avoided any football talk, yet she still managed to hear Marco Reus rumors to Arsenal and Chelsea. Hanna hoped they were just that, Rumors. She felt bad for the way she had just left but knew he would get over it and move on.

" Hanna you are up in Five minutes" Jessica warned, she was a little concerned Hanna had been a little distracted since she had arrived back from Dortmund.

" Okay" Hanna said, she had agreed to do this concert at the last minute.

Hanna headed to the stage, her charm bracelet was still sat on her wrist taunting her. She couldn't bring herself to part with it, she loved it.

" Miss Daniels are you ready?" The stage director asked.

Hanna nodded and to the mic from him and walked onto the stage, she smiled at the screams. This was the only place she felt at her safest on stage.

Hanna had just finished her fourth song and was about to start her last song, when she could have sworn she had seen Marco in the crowd. Or maybe her eyes were playing tricks on her, making her believe he was there when he wasn't. He was probably in some bar in Dortmund getting drunk.

Hanna finished her last song, she thanked and waved at the crowd before she made her way off stage.

" That was nice Hanna" Jessica said, as they walked back to Hanna's dressing room.

" I guess" Hanna said, distracted.

" Okay, Hanna what is wrong?" Jessica asked, Hanna should be happy, her new album sounded strong and seemed Certain to be another chart topper, yet Hanna was acting like someone died.

" There is nothing wrong with me"Hanna lied, as she fiddled with her bracelet.

" Has your mood got something to do with Reus?" Jesscia asked, she had heard from Thomas, that they had been getting close again.

" This has nothing to do with Marco" Hanna said, as she opened her dressing door, the surprise on her face evident when she saw Marco standing there.

" You sure about that?" Jessica asked, a little smile on her face, if anyone could put a smile on Hanna's face it was Marco.

" I will give you guys a few moments" Jessica said, quickly walking out the room.

Hanna cursed as she was left alone with the Man who she had just ran away from. She slowly looked up at him, he was angry and upset, This was going to be a long night.

***
Marco stared at Hanna, he had been in the crowd tonight and was proud of how well she sounded.

" Why are you here Marco?" she asked.

" Do you think I would let you just run like that" Marco asked, ignoring Hanna's question.

" You should, we can't be together" Hanna muttered.

" Why can't we?" Marco asked, running his hand through his blonde hair.

Hanna bite back a smile as she watched him, it was a thing he did when he was nervous and it made him more lovable to her.

" Because I am always on tour and you are in Germany, don't you remember last time, you cheated on me because You knew I would leave Germany" she blurted out furiously.

" I was a Immature Jackass back then, I was only thinking of my career and not yours" Marco said.

" How do I know it wouldn't be the same this time?" Hanna asked.

Marco took a step closer to her, he had never been more Certain in all his life about Hanna " I know now that just because you go on tour, it doesn't have to be the end for us" Marco said.

" How do I know you won't cheat on me again, when I am not in Dortmund and you get bored?" Hanna asked.

" You are just going to have to learn to trust me, can you do that Hanna?" Marco asked, reaching out for Hanna's hand.

Hanna allowed him to pull her closer to him.

" Can you trust me Hanna" Marco said again, his green eyes burning into hers.

Hanna swallowed nervously, could she trust him, she wanted to but she wasn't sure if she could.

" I want to, but I don't want you to hurt me again" she said.

Marco nodded, he knew she had trust issues and he had caused that, " Do you want to be with me?" he asked.

Hanna met his gaze, she couldn't lie to him " Of course I do, that isn't the problem I am scared of letting you in again" Hanna said.

" I have done a lot of growing up Hanna, I swear I won't hurt you, if you give me another chance" Marco said, linking their hands together.

" We take it slow" she finally said.

Marco beamed at Hanna, Just glad she was giving him another chance. " You won't regret this" he promised.

" I better not" she fired back, stepping into his warm embrace. Hanna just hoped she had made the right decision, she knew it was a risk getting back with Marco, but she also knew it was a risk worth taking.