Angel With the Scabbed Wings

The Beautiful People

~Abigail~

“Pitter....patter....pitter....patter,” was the only sound going through the apartment. Twiggy and I sat in silence, a loving silence if you will. His warm arms were draped around my petite shoulders, I brought my thin knees to my chest and curled up into his side. I could feel his calloused thumb rubbing circles into the holes of my ripped skinny jeans. It was like this until we finally made eye contact, oh how I loved his eyes!

We had a tiny staring contest before he broke the silence with . “I must say, I’m really liking your hair,” he twirled a lock of my freshly dyed red and purple hair.

A tiny chuckle released itself from behind my glossy lips. “Thank you hon, I’m glad you like it!” I told my boyfriend. His lips curved into a smile, it was that moment a magnetic force was put between us. But, right as our lips touched, the door to our store top apartment flew open to reveal an angry Kat.

Her heels clicked further into our apartment to the open concept living room, right where Twiggy and I resided. “I’M FUCKING TIRED OF HAVING FUCKING WEEKEND BOYFRIENDS! I CAN’T EVEN KEEP A STEADY RELATIONSHIP, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS MY FUCKING PROBLEM?!” She shouted, clearly not giving a fuck about anything.

Twiggy and I let out a tiny grunt, she ruined the moment. “KAT, take a FUCKING chill pill! You’re only 24!” I reminded to the girl who looked like Bettie Page.

Kat swung her head around, making her rag curls fly with her head. “Only 24? Abby, you’re the same fucking age! You’ve been with him for centuries, how is this possible?” She ranted. Kat’s body just radiated frustration, she was truly done.

“Well..” Twiggy trailed, “we treat our relationship like we’re married. We stay true to each other, we tend to each other’s needs, but really, it’s all trust. After all, we put the us in trust,” he kept rambling.

She just huffed, and clicked up off up the metal steps. “Should I go talk to her? I have to leave for work in a half hour,” I asked Twiggy. His long fingers took a lock of red, and twirled it.
Shrug, “that’s it? Just a shrug? At least come help me get ready for work!” I took a lock of his black dreads, and twirled it.

Twiggy jumped to his tall legs, pulled me up from the couch, and dragged me up the metal steps. He pulled me past the bathroom, past Kat’s room, and pulled me straight into my room. Once we came into my room, he just fell back on my bed.

“I like your bed, it’s very waaarrrmm,” Twiggy muffled into my red silk pillow. His lanky body was sprawled out across my zebra print bed. I just shook my head and laughed, typical Twiggy.
My hands went down to the hem of my Ramones shirt, and pulled up. I was now only standing my bra and skinny jeans, his brown eyes met my green eyes in the dresses mirror, I guess he was loving his sight.

I tied my blonde, purple, and red hair into a messy bun before digging through the disaster in my dresser drawers, that was until I felt and saw a pair of tan arms snake around my waist. My head looked into the mirror to see Twiggy, the warmness he brought into the hug made me melt. I brought myself up and leaned back into his chest.

He laid his dreadlocked head onto my naked shoulder. ‘You’re very beautiful, did you know that?” He questioned into my shoulder. I could hear my face heating up. Oh god, I’m blushing. stop blushing Abby, he’s gonna say something.

“Awww, is someone blushing?” He asked up to me, that made me blush more. Twiggy started kissing the sweet spot on my neck, causing me to let out a tiny moan.

My arms wrapped themselves around my own torso above Twiggy’s arms. “Baaaaaaabeeee, I have work in 20 minutes!” I reminded him. His arms released me to get ready for my job, but he sat back down on my bed, watching me.

I grabbed my plain black tube top with a sweetheart neckline out of my dresser drawer, and slipped it over my tattooed body. I moved from the dresser to the sliding closet with the mirror doors. Of course Twiggy’s eyes followed in the process. Sliding the door open, I flipped through a few cardigans before settling on my red and blue flannel shirt. The large shirt was draped over my bony shoulders before being tied below my stomach.

I sat down at my desk to start my makeup, but Twiggy stopped me. “Can I do your makeup? Pleeeaaassseee?” I got questioned from the bed.

Turning my head, I took a glance over my covered shoulder to Twiggy sitting cross legged. “I don’t want a Mrs. Ramirez look, am I clear?” I asked back to him.

“Yaaas, of course, I hear you,” he let me know. He started by coated my face with foundation and concealer, smothering my eyes in eyeshadow, swiping on eyeliner, brushing on some mascara, and smearing on some lip stain.

“Wahla! You’re gorgeous! Now go sell some records!” Twiggy encouraged to me. I grabbed my combat boots from under the desk, slipped them on, and left my bedroom with Twiggy hot on my heels. We left the apartment by walking down the steps into the record store where I worked and sat for majority of the day.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that sucked. Hopefully there's more to come!! Enjoy <3