When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter One.

Vic's POV*

"Hey, who's that?" My girlfriend, Tay asked pointing to some kid none of us had ever seen before making his way to the lockers.
"Uh, I'm not sure babe." I replied, uninterested turning back and joining in the conversation my friends and brother were having. I mean, if it were anyone but Tay asking I probably would of tried to make the conversation last a little bit longer but to tell you the truth I was getting kind of bored with our relationship. I felt as if there was no love there anymore.. I knew I should have broken up with her when I first felt like i'd fallen out of love with her but she's the hottest girl in school, so nah fuck that. I'll stay with her a little bit longer.

The kid at the lockers caught my attention though, he was just a little bit taller than me, skinny, he had kind of longish hair, although mines was a little bit longer. Something about him made me want to go over and talk to him, maybe get to know him. But I'm Vic Fuentes, I can't be seen talking to the new kid that would totally ruin my rep and Tay probably wouldn't be very happy about it.
"Uh, hey guys I'm gonna get to class." I spoke to my group of friends,
My brother cocked his head to the side and burst out laughing "you're kidding, right?" He laughed.
"Nah, Mrs O said she would fail me if I keep skipping her class, and you know mum and dad would kill us if our grades drop, Mikey." I said a little seriously.
He just looked at me, smiled and nodded his head and with that I said my goodbyes and made my way to the maths corridor.

I took my set up the very back of the classroom and waited as the rest of the class started to fill up, I noticed a few people glancing at me and I'm pretty sure I heard one kid snort "guess daddies making him come to class." I rolled my eyes, and glared at the kid who looked down immediately after catching my eye, my dads the principal yes, but even he can't make me come to class.

My teacher came in and started talking about stuff I had no clue about, I eventually tuned out when there was a soft knock at the door.

"Um, hey? I think I'm in this class.." I heard the kid from the lockers say.
"Name?" My teacher shot back.
"Uh, Kellin.. Kellin Quinn.."
"Oh, well Kellin its nice to have you in my class, please take a seat up - oh Victor its lovely to see you." Mrs O said, rather sarcastically. "Please take a seat next to Victor." She beamed at Kellin.
I just rolled my eyes at her sarcasm and moved my stuff off the empty chair next to me so that Kellin could sit down.

He sat down looking a bit awkward and uncomfortable,
"Uh, hi. I'm Kellin." He said, in the quietest voice ever.
"I'm Vic." I said kind of bluntly, hey I need to keep up my rep.

Nothing was said after that and when the bell rang signaling that it was time for the next class I got up and practically ran out of the room, yeah I wanted to talk to him but I couldn't. Guess that's the curse you face when you're the most popular.. Well feared guy in school.

I didn't feel like going to English, so I just skipped it and went to the second floor bathroom, I knew my brother would be in there bunking off too.

"Hey Mikey" I beamed, when I saw him.
"Oh hey Vic." He said, kind of sadly.
"Whats wrong?" I asked, worry clearly showing in my voice.
"Um, I've got something to tell you.." He said.
"Spit it out Mikey!"
"Um, I think Tays cheating on you." He said as quiet as ever.
"And why do you think that?" I asked.
"Well, I seen her phone last period and some dude was texting her telling her he couldn't wait for them to meet up again and stuff.." He told me, cautiously.
"What class is she in right now?" I asked a little bit pissed.
"Um, music I think.."
"Cool, I'll see you in a bit bro." I said and waved as I left the bathroom.

I left Mikey in the bathroom with a confused look on his face and sprinted to the music corridor, only to bump into my dad on the way there, great.

"Vic, why aren't you in class right now? And where the hell is your brother?" He practically screamed at me.
"Uh, I'm on my way, calm it. And how should I know where Mikey is?"
"Do not give me that attitude, get to class. Now." He shouted.

Don't get me wrong, I love my parents but sometimes he's just a bit too much.

I ran along the music corridor until I found Tays class, I walked in and I seen her eyes light up as I entered.

"Can I help you?" A teacher id never seen before asked.
"Aw, em. The principal would like to see Taylor." I lied, quickly.
"Taylor, it seems Mr Fuentes wants you. Off you pop." The teacher said to Tay.

Outside in the quiet corridor, Tay turned to me and leaned in for a kiss, I stepped back not wanting to get caught up in the feelings I still had for her.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked.
"Are you cheating on me? And don't fucking lie" I seethed.
"What, n-no. How could you think that?" She asked, seeming offended but I've known Taylor all my life and I know when She's lying.
"Liar." I spat at her. "You know what, we're over. I've been feeling it for a few weeks now, but I'm so done with you." I said, finally able to get it off my chest.
"W-what, no. Vic I love you." She began to cry.
"Yeah, well I loved you." I replied back and left her standing there in tears.

Fuck that.