When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter Ten.

Vic's POV*

I had a really horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach once Kellin had left, it was the feeling you get when you know something bad is going to happen, and honestly I was a little worried.
I know that Kellin is impulsive sometimes and when he's anrgy or upset who knows what he could do.

I glanced over to where Mike was, he was unusually quiet, a small sad smile on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, rather rudely. I mean, I'm the one that's just had my heart shattered, not him.

"Is that really what..you know what never mind." He shot back with a shake of his head.

"Is that what, what Mike?" I was getting a little impatient with him now.

"Is this really what people think of me? Vic Fuentes's younger bully brother that does all his dirty work? I wouldn't touch Kellin, I only hit people that deserve it. But Kellins right, you're so wrapped up with making the whole school fear you, you don't stop and realise the damage you actually do. You know what Vic, stay the fuck away from me. I don't want to talk to you." He ranted on and then left the detention room in a hurry.

"Well fuck.." I whisped to no-one.

~a few hours later~

I was finally home after a day of hell. It really wasn't what I was expecting when I woke up this morning, I had plans for a great day and everything to come together but now everything's in an even bigger mess than before and I had to fix it, and fast.

Mike was actually sitting in the living room for a change, usually he hides away in his room. I could at least try and fix things with him before going to find Kellin.

I walked over to him and cautiously sat down.
"Hey, Mikey.. Can we talk?" I asked, quietly.

I never got an answer, Mike just got up and left me sitting there.
I wasn't sure just how long I was there until the door went, and I guess since Mike doesn't want to be anywhere near me right now I'll just have to answer it.

Tony stood there, looking a little shocked to see me. Why's he shocked? I fucking live here.

"Uh, what do you want?" I asked, as nicely as possible.

"Mike, he wanted me to come over" Tony shrugged.

I let him in and shouted upstairs to Mike that Tony was here and withing seconds he was running down the stairs, I shot a confused look at him before walking into the kitchen.

I had to think of something, what could I do to fix all of this?

Sitting wallowing in self pity for a few minutes I decided to go and try talking to Mike again, he's always been the one that's been on my side even when everyone else wasn't and now he doesn't want anything to do with me, it hurts. A lot.

I slowly walked back into the living room and seen Tony comforting Mike. It was a strange thing to see, really strange. Mike never let's his emotions get the better of him and I wondered if he had told Tony how he felt..

"So, have you told him then?" I asked, hoping it was okay to bring this up.

"Told me what?" Tony asked, making Mike go as white as a ghost.

"No, I fucking haven't. And if you where any sort of a brother you wouldn't of even mentioned it, not right now anyway!" Mikes voice echoed around the house, he was definitely pissed off.

"Tony are you gay?" I asked, without thinking.

"W-what, n-n-no.." He stuttered back, embarrassed.

"Yeah, you are. Okay great. Well now you two can stop pretending yous don't have feelings for one another, suck it up -excuse the phrase-," I chuckled to myself "and get it dealt with, because as much as I would just love to hang about and listen to yous making out I've got bigger things to deal with." I was actually pretty proud with that speech and by the looks on their faces I wasn't wrong.

"You can thank me later Mikey, oh and show him the goddamn letter." I winked as I ran out the house.

Well, that's at least one of my problems sorted.

Now all I've got to do is find Kellin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, things are finally moving on!