When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter Eleven

PLEASE READ:
(A/N; I'm adding Tony's POV into this chapter just because I can, ok? I'm also aware that there's not been any Kellic like, at all yet but all good things and that.
There isn't many chapters left to go now before the end of the story, so thank you to the people that have stuck through the ups and downs of this story.
Anyways, enjoy!)

~~

Tony's POV*

"What? Did that seriously just happen? No-one knows I'm gay, yet Vic's all up in our faces screaming at Mike and myself to stop pretending we don't like one another.. That was Vic wasn't it? He's the most homophobic guy I know hence the utter confusion.
Wait, Mike's gay too? Hmm. This whole situation is a whole lot of weird." I was completely wrapped up in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed until now that Mike was waving a sheet of paper in my face, the paper itself looked like it had taken a beating, it was all crumpled and torn.
I smiled slightly at Mike as I took the sheet from his hand and began to read,
"Woah, shit dude. Do you really mean all that?" I asked, once I'd read over it twice.
"Uh, yeah I do." Mike answered sheepishly, his cheeks turning a cute shade of pink.
"Oh, well I kind of feel the same way." I said, which had him looking a lot more hopeful than before.
"Wait, so you're gay Mike?" I asked, I was still pretty shocked myself to be honest.
"I wouldn't say I was gay,"  my face fell and I guess he noticed the sad look I wore because he added,
"What I mean to say is, I'm not gay but I'm not into anyone else. I don't see myself as being gay because well it's only you I like, I guess you could say I'm Tonysexual." He chuckled at himself a little at that and I joined in, my heart burst. This was by far the cutest thing ever to happen.

"So Vic knew, isn't he like crazy homophobic?"
"Ha, Vic's definitely not homophobic. He has a huge crush on that Kellin kid, you know that one that Alex hit the other day?" Mike said, as if it was nothing.
And that's when I remembered something about earlier on today.
"Oh um, that wasn't all he done to him, Alex stole his sort of diary thing off of him and started reading parts of it out loud in front of everyone, Kellin was pretty upset. I mean everyone was laughing at him, some of the stuff in it though is a little bit dark." I trailed off, noticing how Mike had went from smiling to looking like he was going to kill someone.
Oh dear.
"That's what was up with him! I've gotta let Vic know, Kellin's like crazy suicidal at the moment. Come on Tony, we have to go find Vic." He was dragging me up towards the door and within about ten minutes, running down random streets since we had no clue where any of them would be and Vic wasnt answering his phone, we saw someone, it wasn't Vic though.
It was Kellin, sitting on a swing set at the end of the street I grew up in, actually.

Mike walked ahead of me, saying something about how Kellin kinda broke down today in front of him.
I was just focusing on getting my breathing to even out, me and running really don't go well.

"Hey Kellin, you okay bud?" Mike asked in almost a whisper.
From what I saw, Kellin barley aknowleged anyone was there, let alone talking to him.

Mike moved closer to him and then everything just happened to fast for me to even begin processing, Mike was shouting at me to phone an ambulance whilst trying to get Kellin to talk to him.
It was when Kellin's body fell off of the swing set with ease that I noticed the amount of blood surrounding him.

I was completely frozen, I didn't know what to do but somehow my body just went into autopilot and began helping Mike tying to get Kellin to respond and trying to get the deep cuts on both of Kellin's arms and wrist to stop bleeding. It was like something out of a murder scene. The three of us covered from head to toe in Kellin's blood, it's a sight that will probably haunt me for the rest of my life.
In almost no time the ambulance was here and the paramedics where carrying Kellin into the back and trying to stitch his gaping wounds up as best they could  before reaching the hospital.
Mike and myself both went with them, Kellin was going to need someone there when he wakes him.
Mike was crying beside me, I couldn't do anything but put my arm around his shaking  shoulders. I'd hate to be the person that has to tell Vic about this.

I snapped out of my thoughts and whispered  to Mike "Vic doesn't know yet."

Mike just nodded, wiped his teary eyes and began trying to phone his brother. I could hear him talking but I couldn't understand what he was saying, my thoughts kept going back to the scene. I've never seen that much blood in all my life. It was terrifying to be honest.

The ambulance stopped abruptly outside the hospital and within seconds there was a team of about 8 or 9 people fussing over Kellin, rushing him inside and then through a set of doors that neither Mike or myself where allowed into 'cause we weren't family.
As the doors that led to the place Kellin was being taken and mike and I sat down in the reception area, I could only think of five words:

I hope he makes it.