When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter Twelve.

Kellin's POV*

I woke up in a pure white room to the sound of an annoying beeping noise, I tried to push myself up on the bed I was currently laying in but when I put any sort of pressure on my arms a sharp shooting pain shot up them both, what the hell?

I lay for a few minutes just trying to collect my thoughts and figure out where I was and why I'm here. Then it all kind of clicked, I'm in a hospital bed which means someone found me and brought me here. Fantastic.

Nothing ever goes the way I want it too and believe me, I so badly wanted my life to end right there on that swing, I thought I was going to succeed this time. "Obviously not, stupid", I heard my subconscious taunt.

After a few more minutes I finally plucked up the courage to look at the damage I had done to myself this time.
I couldn't see just how badly my arms and wrists where, but judging by the amount of bandages and the pain, it was pretty bad.

I just want to know who found me and why did they bring me here?

~~~

I must have fallen asleep again because when I awoke this time round the room was darker than it was before, I don't really remember falling asleep but I'm not going to dwell on it too much, I didn't have time to though because moments later a blonde nurse came into the room.

"Oh, hello Mr.Quinn, my name's Jenna. I'm so glad you're finally awake." The girl-Jenna- spoke in what sounded like an Australian accent, she was really very beautiful and had something about her that just made you want to smile when she spoke.

"Oh uh, hey." I said with a small smile.
"Do you know why you're here, honey?" Jenna asked, cautiously.
"Actually, my memories a little hazy, can you um, t-tell me what h-happend and eh why I'm here?" I asked, rather awkwardly.

Jenna looked at me with a sympathetic smile and nodded once, then she sat on the edge of my bed. Judging by her facial expressions she was trying to figure out a way to word things without upsetting me.

"Kellin honey, you tried to commit suicide. Your friend Mr Fuentes and his boyfriend found you in an abandoned swing park, you were unresponsive and you lost quite a lot of blood. The damage you done to yourself is quite extensive and not to mention we found high quantities of sleeping medication in your stomach.." She trailed off, looking at me with a worried expression.
"You don't remember any of that?" She finally asked, after minutes of silence.

"Uh, no.. Well, not really. I can remember small parts of it bu- Wait, Vic has a fucking boyfriend?" I practically shouted. Well he obviously moves on quick.

"Uh, who's Vic..?" Jenna asked, clearly confused.

"Mr Fuentes." I sighed, I wasn't expecting to feel this upset over Vic finding someone. It just hurt a lot that he was stringing me along. Yeah, that's the reason I'm so upset.

"Oh, well apparently the Mr Fuentes that's waiting in the waiting room is called Michael, not Vic. If that makes a difference?" I heard Jenna say and my eyes shot up to hers.

"Mikey's gay? Are you sure I'm not in some weird alternative universe?" I asked with a laugh.

"I can go get them if you'd like to see them, Michael has been up here everyday since he brought you in, he really wants to see you."

"How long have I been in here, exactly?" I asked, a feeling of uneasiness washed over me.

"About a week, Kellin." She said, simply.
"Would you like me to go and tell Mr Fuentes that he can come and see you?"

I nodded and as she left the room I sighed,

Its been a hell of a week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I'm so sorry i haven't updated in ages. I've had a rough few weeks, I hope y'all enjoyed the new year and things.
I'll hopefully be able to update this a few times a week now, which is great.

Sorry its not as long as usual, the next few chapters will be longer :)