When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter Fourteen.

I've never wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole as much as I do right now, standing at my locker I feel as if everyone's looking at me, with every laugh I think they're laughing at what I'd done. Just as long as no-one mentions it I think I'll be okay.

I kept my head down like I do everyday and hurriedly half walked half jogged to my first class of the day. Evidently this is the same class with Vic. Great.

I was about to take my seat when my teacher told me to pack my things up and head straight to the principals office. Double Great.

I've never been to his office so naturally I don't know where it is and despite not wanting to speak to anyone I had to eventually ask some random kid in the hallway where to go.

As I stood outside the old wooden door, I glanced up at the golden plaque that took up about a quarter of it, my head went fuzzy and I got a horrible feeling in my stomach as I read the words etched into it -
Principal Fuentes.
Please knock before entering.

I cleared my throat, sucked in a deep breath and knocked.

I slowly opened the door to be greeted with the principal and his assistant -I think-.

"Ah, Mr Quinn, please take a seat." Mr Fuentes spoke in such a gentle, warm tone.
I instantly felt a lot better as I took a seat in one of the huge comfy black leather chairs sitting opposite his desk.
He spoke quietly to the other man that was in the room and soon enough he had left and it was just Mr Fuentes and myself sitting there, my nervousness came back in a flash. I suddenly felt queasy.

"Hello Kellin, so you're the person that's had my boys worried sick the last few weeks" he said with a chuckle.
And then it hit me, I mean I already suspected it, but Mr Fuentes was Vic and Mike's father. Double,double great.

"Uh, sorry sir?" I asked, confused. I didn't know I had them worried.

"Yes, Victor and Michael. Both of them have been worried sick about you, you must've made a great impression on Victor for him to be acting like that, especially as I hear you're just a new student. Of course I've been informed as to why you where absent and a few of your teachers know but that's it. We've arranged for your therapist to come in a few days a week to have a chat with you and if at any point you need to talk to someone on the days he's not in, don't hesitate to come to me." His voice was so kind and gentle as he spoke again, it left me with a lump in my throat.

"Uh, sir? Do you know if.. Um, if Michael or Victor has told anyone what happened?" I asked sheepishly and deeply embarrassed.

"No, they haven't. They might be total nuisances but they would never do a thing like that, Kellin."

I wasn't even aware of the breath I had been holding in until that moment, relief washed over me. Nobody else knows.

"Oh, okay. Thank you Sir." I said with a small smile.

He excused me after a few more minutes of pointless questions and asking loads of times if I'm okay. He's a really nice man and honestly I might take him up on his offer of going to see him if I need someone to talk too.

I left his office feeling a whole lot better than before, maybe today isn't going to be as bad as I thought..
♠ ♠ ♠
Total pointless filler chaper but you guys deserved an update. This chapters in two parts but this time I have split them up and I'll be posting the next one either later tonight or sometime tomorrow. If anyone's still reading, I totally appreciate it.