When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter Sixteen.

Vic's pov*

I could feel Kellins hand trembling in mine, his small nimble thumb running along my own. It gave me a sense of comfort.
I still wanted to know exactly what the tipping point was for him to try and seriously harm himself but I didn't want to push him because right now, in this moment everything just felt right. It felt as if this was how it should be.

"Hey, Kells?" I whisper.
"Hmm?" Was his answering response.
"Do you wanna, um.. Never mind its stupid." I was so embarrassed and nervous.
"Vic, what is it?" He asked, obviously curious.
"Doyouwannacomeovertomine?" I asked in one breath.
"Sorry, what was that?" Kellin chuckled, laughing at me.
"Uh, do you want to come over to mine? Like, just to hang out and stuff?" Fuck. Why am I so nervous all of a sudden?!
"Sure." Woah. what?

We began walking back down the street and away from that horrible place when Kellins phone buzzed in his pocket.
He looked at the caller ID and then back to me, nervously.

"Hello..?" Kellin asked, I couldn't hear the person on the other side, but from the face Kellin made he seemed relieved.
"Uh, yeah sure. I'm hanging out a friends today. I'll be home for 10 if that's okay? Yes I've got my pills. Okay, bye."
He hung up and let out a long breath.

"Everything okay?" I ask, quietly.
"Yep, everything's good." He popped the 'p' of the yep and we continued the walk back to mine, making small talk between us.

~~~

When we got to my house, no-one was home. I briefly wondered where everyone was but I soon forgot about it when I noticed Kellin's eyes light up as he looked around the house.

For a couple of hours we just sat and played the Xbox, well I sat and got my ass kicked off of Kellin. I really thought he'd of been pretty shitty at computer games.
"I seem to have underestimated you, Mr Quinn." I said in a mocking tone with my eyebrow raised.
Kellin just giggled yes, fucking giggled. Its one of the best things I've ever heard.

After being a sore loser I deiced to turn off the television and asked if he wanted something to eat or drink, he said yeah.
So soon enough we were both standing in my kitchen, drinking really flat coca cola and cooking packet macaroni cheese.

We sat down at the larger than normal dining table and started eating, I noticed he was a little shy to eat at first, he seemed to be having an argument in his head. He lifted up his fork and took a few bites though and then ate the rest. Woah, I didn't think he was that hungry.

We never actually done much for the rest of the night, we sat and talked about little things, we asked each other random as hell questions but the atmosphere was happy and relaxed around us. That was until I decided to fuck everything up and ask the one question that's been hanging over me since I first seen him.

"Kellin, can I ask you something?"
"You've been asking me stuff for the past hour." He poked his tongue out at me, but the relaxed look he once wore was now replaced with a worried expression.
"Haha, yeah I guess I have.. Um, are you gay?" As soon as the words left my mouth I felt embarrassed, can you just come out and ask someone that?
"Are you?" His tone shocked me, he sounded playful?
"Touché Mr Quinn, actually I'm not really sure. You're the only guy I've kissed. But I enjoyed it, a lot.." I could feel my face heat up. Fuck,fuck,fuck!
"Hmm, cute. Well, yes Vic I am." He sighed and let his head fall, he was now looking anywhere but at me.

"Good." Was all I managed to choke out, I was still so surprised.
"Oh, crap! I've gotta go Vic. I'll um see ya later? Bye." He quickly kissed my cheek and then he was off, sprinting out my house and down the street. I think he forgets that I have a car..

~~~

Its just a little past 11 and everyone's finally home which I'm quite thankful for, I hate being left by myself.

"You okay, Vic?" Mikey asked as he was passing my bedroom.
"I'm more than okay Mikey!" I beam up at him from my floor.
"What's got you in such a good mood? Does this have anything to do with the dirty dishes in the sink that mum's freaking out over?" He asked with a laugh.
"Maybe.. But crap, I forgot to do the dishes.. Anyway, I found out Kells is definitely gay. He came over for a little bit and then he kissed my cheek when he left, and just wow Mikey." I gushed, I feel like a love struck puppy.
"Aw, bro. You've really got it bad." He laughed, "anyway, that's great news. So what's happening with you two now then? Cause you know, Kellin won't want you to continue how you act in school.." He finished, looking quite quizzical at me.
"I don't know what I'm going to do Mikey. But I'll figure something out, I always do." I gave him my best fake smile.
Mike just looked at me for a little while before nodding, as if he was deep in thought. I wonder what he's thinking..

He left quickly after that and I was back to being alone in my own little bubble.
He's right though, Kellin doesn't like the way I act in school as it is, how am I going to keep my rep up but also have him by my side?
Great. Just another thing I'm going to have to try and fix.

I climb into bed with a smile still etched on to my face, I close my eyes and take a breath.

Its been a weird day, but in the good way.
Hopefully this keeps up.

And seconds later I was out for the count.
♠ ♠ ♠
Vic's pov finally. But, its gonna change back into Kellin's for the next few chapters again. One more big dramatic scene and then its the end of this story. So not many chapters to go now.
Hope you guys enjoy this update!