When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter Eighteen.

Getting up for school was a lot easier than I remembered it too be, I had only been back a few days and I already had myself into a good routine.

After I'd showered, ate breakfast and brushed my teeth I left the house and made my way to school.

I pretty much stumbled through the doors to the lockers and although I was embarrassed in case the other students made fun of me or laughed at me, I just carried on. Nothing could kill this mood I was in. Or so I thought.

A little up a head from where my locker is I seen Vic -looking as hot as ever,- standing with his group of friends, its strange to see him now after not seeing him all week, I wonder if he was sick or something. That could explain why I never seen Mikey about either.

I could feel nervousness and excitement building up inside of me as the bell wrang, Vic and I have a few classes together today since it was Friday and it would give us a chance to talk, I'd finally get to hear his lovely voice after days of craving the sound of it.

I practically skipped to class just to be there before Vic was, I didn't have to worry about that too much though because it was about half an hour into the lesson when he arrived, looking angry and defeated.

His eyes scanned the room and then landed on mine and for a second his mood changed but just as quickly as it had came it disappeared again. The teacher was looking at his expectantly.
"Are you going to stand there all day Victor, or are you going to take a seat?" She half joked with him.
"I don't wanna sit next to him." He said, finger pointed right at me and in that moment my heart sunk. Why not?

"No seat moving, you know the rules. Sit, now!" Our teacher barked at him.
My eyes were glued to Vic, he looked so angry right now.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Vic spoke back, a slight smug look on his face. Although his eyes where telling a different story.

"Then get out of my class. I've had enough of you wasting precious learning time. Just go, go see your fath-i mean go to the principal." She sighed, and he left.

~~

I never saw Vic for most of the day after that, every class we had together he skipped and I was beginning to get the feeling that I had done something wrong.
I seen him leaning against the wall as I made my way to the locker and something in me just snapped.

"Why have you been avoiding me all day?" I whisper yelled, so no-one could hear us.
"Kellin, just go away." Vic sighed.
"Not until you tell me!" This time I didn't care if anyone heard. I was so done with his shit today.

"Tell you what? Hm? That I don't want to be near you, that I don't actually like you. Just stay away from me and stay away from my friends too. Okay?" He sounded angry but not at me.

I was about to say something when Taylor came rushing to Vic's side and grabbed his hand.
"Everything okay baby?" She asked, her voice as sweet as ever.
"Yeah, everythings fine.. Babe." Vic replied, with a half smile plastered on his face.

Taylor then turned her attention to me, eyebrow raised and I couldn't speak, I was still having trouble processing the "baby" part of the conversation. So instead I opted for giving her a small smile and a nod.

"Great, well if you don't mind Kellin. I'd like to steal my boyfriend away, got some unfinished business, if you know what I mean." Taylor said, and I could feel like bile rising from my stomach.

"Uh, yeah sure.. Laters Vic, bye Taylor." I said as calmly as possible, although at this point all I wanted to do was wipe that bitches fake smile off her face. I hated Taylor Jardine.

I ended up leaving school after my 'chat' with Vic, I just felt so drained. My mood from this morning had completely plummeted and now all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball, under some blankets and cry.

I opened my front door to the sounds of two people having sex, either my dads got himself a girlfriend yuck. Or he's watching porn double yuck. I honestly don't know what thoughts worse, turns out I was wrong though.

My dad wasn't fucking some slut, he was fucking some guy.
"Oh shit, Kellin! You're supposed to be at fucking school!" My dad roared and got up from the couch pulling his pants up, leaving the guy just lying there, completely naked.

"Uh, yeah.. I was. I'm kinda having a bad day and I forgot my pills so I came home to take them.. I'll eh, leave if you, um want? Didn't mean to interrupt." I stumbled over my words, what the fuck am I supposed to say in this situation.

"No, its okay. Are you okay? You said you're having a bad day, you can come talk to me about it, son" my dad was so calm now and there wasn't any sign of hatred in his eyes.

"Dad I can't talk to you with some random naked guy sitting on our couch.." This was embarrassing enough for me, god knows what he felt like.

"Oh, yeah. Eh this is Jack. He's my partner. I was going to introduce you to him at dinner tonight, guess the cats out of the back now though." My dad said with a laugh.

Jack eventually got up from his position, pulled on his clothes and walked towards me, arm extended.

"Uh, I'd rather not.." I said sheepishly and he laughed.

After a brief conversation with them both, I found out my father met Jack at one of his AA meetings and they've been together ever since. I also found out my fathers bisexual and he was ashamed of it for a long, long time.

I headed straight up to my room after dinner, I didn't tell my dad or Jack about Vic and what happened in school today, I just lied and said I'd forgotten my pills and that's why my mood had plummeted, but of course that wasn't the case at all.

I stripped and changed and crawled into bed, and in the comfort of my own room, alone I finally let out the tears that had been building up all day.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope this clears up some of the abuse issues Kellin faced in earlier chapters. Kellin's dad was ashamed to be bisexual where as Kellin always knew who he was and his dad kind of resented him for being comfortable with his sexuality.

P.s the idea I had for this chapter was a lot better when it was in my head as soon as I started typing it, it kinda went to shit. Sorry.