When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Final.

(This is it, this is really the last chapter. Its been a tone of fun to write and I'm a little bit sad that its over. Oh well, enjoy.)

Vic's POV*

It hurt that Kellin didn't want to hear me out, I know I was the one that was horrible to him but I had my reasons. I had to be, that was never my choice.

Its been almost a whole week since the phone call with him and he still won't even look at me, what can I do to make this alright again?

Everyone knows what Taylor had done, I never wanted the whole school to find out even after everything she put me through, but I guess some things just happen.

She's currently being taken care of in a young peoples institution for mental health issues. I really hope she gets the help that she needs, deep down I know she isn't a bad person at all.

~~

I was lazily making my way down to the old music room since I decided I really did not want to be in maths right now.

Muisc has always been like a form of escape for me, its just amazing.

I sat down at one of the old, dusty desks and pulled my lyric notebook out of my bag.

Making sure no-one was around I began to sing, I loved to sing.

"... I wanna' hold your hand so tight, I'm gonna' break my wrist.
And when the vultures sing tonight, I'm going to join right in.
I'll sing along, 'cause I don't know any other song.."

I stopped abruptly when I heard someone shuffling around behind me, I spun round on the spot when my eyes met with clear blue ones staring back at me. Kellin.

"You're really good, Vic." He spoke quietly.

"Yeah, not as good as you though." I shrugged.

"You've never heard me sing, how would you know?" He asked, eyebrow raised.

"I have heard you sing and you're amazing." I sighed and scratched the back of my neck.

"It was you I saw in here that day?" He asked, finger pointed in my direction.

I nodded sheepishly and he looked so relived.

"I thought I was losing my mind." He whispered to himself, I'm guessing I wasn't supposed to hear it, but I did.

I didn't know what to say now, we've both spent so long trying to avoid each other that things between us is just awkward.

I noticed a sad frown cross Kellin's face, I wonder what he's thinking about.

"You broke my heart Vic." Kellin said, sadly.

"I know and I'm sorry. I really am."

"How can I believe you though?" He asked.

"I don't know," I was at a loss here. I've never been in this situation before. "But, I promise I'll make you see how sorry I really am."

He left me standing there, I didn't want him to go but I didn't know what I could of said to make him stay.

~~

Kellin's POV*

Vic's promise to me gave me a new sense of hope, I wanted to just kiss him there and then but I'd made a promise to myself that I wouldn't give into him that easily, if he genuinely wanted to be with me then he needed to prove it first.

So I walked away from him, it was the only thing I could do to stop myself from giving into him so easily, he looked hurt as I was walking away but then again I'd been wearing a hurt expression for weeks because of him.

I'm sure he'll live and get over it soon enough.

It was time to go home, today has just went in so fast.

I pulled out my keys and clicked them into the lock of the door, I could hear shouting and laughing coming from the garden beside mine, being the nosey person that I am I had a quick look over the hedge and I seen a group of four guys. They didn't look any older than I was.

They were moving furniture and cardboard boxes from a massive van to the house, I guess they're the new neighbours.

I quickly made my way into my own house before any of them caught me staring, I'd rather not have the neighbors thinking I'm some weird guy that spies on people.

I was pulling out my homework at the dining table when my doorbell rang, I sighed knowing who it would be.

I opened the door only to be greeted by the four faces of the boys next door.

"Uh, hey?" I said, unsure.

"Hey, um we just thought we'd come and introduce ourselves you know, since we're gonna be staying next to each other and all." One of them said,

"Oh, okay. Well I'm Kellin." I said, trying to be polite.

"That's Jesse, that's Justin, That's Jack and I'm Gabe." The boy that spoke before pointed to each of them as he introduced everyone.

"Hey." I said to the others with a small wave.

There was an awkward pause before he spoke up again,

"Right, uh well we've still got some unpacking to do, uh see ya Kellin! Was lovely meeting you." Gabe said as he and the others left.

That was rather odd, wasn't it?

I thought to myself as I headed inside again.

~~

After a couple more awkward Hello's and small talk me and the guys next door quickly became really good friends, it was nice to finally have someone to actually call a friend. The five of us always hung out after school since they had went to a different school.

It was always a lot of fun.

Vic had also been trying really hard to make me see how much he actually cared about me and he even managed to talk me into going on a date with him tonight.

As much as I'd hate to admit it, he could still make me feel all fuzzy inside.

As the clock ticked closer to 6pm I couldn't keep still, nerves and a whole bundle of excitement was swirling around in my stomach.

I was ready, wearing my black skinny jeans, a black band T-shirt and a blue and white checked shirt with my comfy dark grey Vans.

I had straightened my hair and made sure my fringe done the flicky thing before wandering downstairs.

I heard the familia roar of Vic's car pull up outside and my head started spinning, I definitely thought I was going to puke.

~~

Vic went all out on our date tonight it was honestly the best night of my life and I really didn't want it to end.

We had a lot of fun and I couldn't keep the smile from my face, tonight was absolutely perfect.

"Hey, Kells?" Vic murmered from my side.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for letting me take you out tonight." He said, sounding shy.
I turned my head around to face him and I will swear I saw his cheeks flush a pink colour.

"Thank you for wanting to take me out tonight." I said happily, I really did mean it though. Tonight has been great.

Vic's eyes looked up and into mine and everything was still for what felt hours, his eyes flicked from mine down to my lips, I held my breath waiting for him to make his move.

He never did though and I was undoubtedly disappointed, why didn't he kiss me?

"We should be getting back." He spoke quietly.

"Yeah, we should." I sighed, never wanting tonight to end.

The car ride back home was in a comfortable silence, the radio was playing giving us some background noise. I couldn't help but steal quick glances at Vic, he looked amazing tonight.

"Take a picture baby, it lasts longer." He said in an amused tone, his lips curling up into a smirk.

"I-i, what you talking about? I wasn't looking at you. I was obviously looking out your window." I said tripping over my words.

We both laughed and before I knew it we were parked outside my house. I suddenly felt really sad, I didn't want to leave him.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school, I've got a surprise for you." Vic said, sounding nervous.

"Uh, sure okay. Thanks for tonight. I had a tone of fun." I said truthfully.

"Me too, good night Kellin." Vic said as I got out of the car,
I was feeling disappointed again. He really wasn't going to kiss me, was he?

"Night Vic, see you tomorrow." I said from halfway up my driveway.

As I turned and watched him speed off down the street to his own house, I was left feeling empty. I guess I really did need Vic.

~~~

Vic's POV*

Our date had been a success I absolutely loved spending time with Kellin, the only problem I had was trying to control the urges to lean over and kiss him. I had to wait, all good things and that.

I dropped him off at his and then drove to mine with a massive grin etched into my face. I don't think I've ever felt this good.

Hopefully tomorrow will work out the way it's supposed too I'm still super nervous about it though but my brother has promised to be by my side every step of the way, so I should be fine.

I quickly showered and headed straight for my bed, it's been a long day and I was exhausted.

I don't even remember falling asleep last night but I had the most amazing dream. Its totally set my mood for today, I kept telling myself I had nothing to worry about and soon enough I believed it.

"You ready bro?" Mikey asked from my side as we walked into school.

"Yeah, I think so." I said, and took a shaky breath before pushing the doors open.

My eyes automatically landed on Kellin, he was at his locker rummaging around for something by the looks of it. I smiled to myself, the sight of him was enough to give me the confidence to do this.

I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, he froze under my touch but then he returned to his normal self once he seen it was me.

"What do you want Vic? You never talk to me in school, in front of people" he asked, looking around curiously.

I didn't say anything to him, I just looked at him in the eyes, moving my hands to the side of his face and cupping his cheeks, I pulled him into me and kissed him. His heart was racing, I could just hear it over my own.

I could literally feel people staring at us but in this moment, I didn't give a fuck.

I pulled out of the kiss and tangled my hands in his,

He looked flustered and embarrassed.

"Kells, I've got something to ask you." I asked with an amused tone.

"Wh-what would that b-be?" He countered, stuttering.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I was blushing like hell and I knew it, but he was worth it. He was worth the world.

"Yes." He breathed.

I was over the moon, I turned to face the peering eyes of all the other students in the corridor only to notice they weren't staring at us at all, all eyes where glued to Mike and Tony's very hearted make-out session.

I laughed, I couldn't help it. Mikey obviously done this to take some of the embarrassment away from us, he really was the best brother.

I watched as the two of them slowly broke out of their very passionate kiss and I think every single girl cheered for them, while some of the guys clapped.

Mike wasn't one to be pushed around, so I think that's why no-one really commented on his sexuality.

~~

As far as I'm concerned I have everything I need in my life now, Kellin's innocence and kindness has completely changed who I used to be.
I can't believe how lucky I am to have such an angel as a boyfriend.

I love Kellin Quinn and here's to a brand new chapter together in our otherwise crazy fucked up story.
♠ ♠ ♠
that ending was sooooo bad, I'm so sorry. Might post an epilogue might not, if I did it would be in Kellin's POV. Well, that's it. Its all finished now, I'm seriously considering writing a sequel but that won't be for a while.
Thanks to everyone who read this!