When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter Four.

Kellin's POV*

I woke up in a strange room feeling even worse than I had before. I couldn't remember what had happened and why I was here.. Where is here exactly? I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes fully to be greeted with dark brown chocolate ones staring back, I took a look around at my surroundings more carefully and that's when I realised that it was Vic who came into the bathroom and found me, I looked down at my arms and noticed they were covered.

I was terrifed and annoyed, I didn't know this 'Vic' person and from what I've heard about him I don't really want too. I was annoyed because he brought me here, I wanted to be left there. I wanted to die, was that too much to ask?

I quickly shot up and made my way for the door, I didn't wanna stay in there any longer. God knows what he's going to tell all his friends at school.
"Aw that new kid Kellin is a total emo, here look at the pictures I took of his cuts."
The thoughts where racing through my head as I ran through the front door.
I shouted a "stay the hell away from me." To Vic as I left.

As I entered the street I felt dizzy, I hadn't ate in days, I've barley slept - come to think of it I'm not sure what time it is right now.

I headed towards my house, which I noticed wasn't too far away from the street Vic lives on.

I finally made it home after what felt like hours and climbed straight into bed, trying my hardest not think of what everyone will say at school tomorrow.

My heavy eyes closed and I was out within minutes.

*the next day*

I sleepily made my way to school, I'd been awake all night since I'd slept throughout the day. I could feel it in my bones that today, was going to be awful.

I walked through the doors and went straight to my locker to collect my books and such for my first couple of classes.
I looked over to my left and I instantly regretted it.
I saw the guy that punched me yesterday standing with Vic and his group of friends, who were all pointing and laughing. Except for Vic, who I noticed was looking straight at me with a curious and sad look on his face.

I felt my cheeks heat up and my fresh cuts burn under everyone's gaze. I hated this place so much already.

I forced the tears to not fall down my face as I made my way to my first class of the day.

I took my seat as the teacher arrived, this was the same class Vic was in with me. Great.
I rolled my eyes as he walked through the door and sat down next to me.

He was silent, he never spoke a single word and I decided that I should say something.

"did you have fun telling all your friends about me then?" I asked quietly.
"W-hat? I d-didnt?" Vic replied, confused.
"Oh please, spare me the bullshit. I saw you and all your friends pointing and laughing at me." I said, coldly.
"I wasn't laughing and I never said a fucking word to anyone about yesterday. Alex was telling the guys about he hit you and I was the one that stood up for you, actually." Vic said, in a pissed off tone.

I was just about to say something when our teacher interrupted.
"Mr Fuentes? If you're not going to pay attention in my class, feel free to leave."
Vic shot her a "what-fucking-ever." Before storming out of the room.

Well, that was unnecessary.