When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter Five.

Vic's POV*

I stormed out of the class, I can't believe that ungreatful little shit thought I would tell everyone what happened. If anything I was annoyed at Alex for being a twat and hitting him in the first place.

I walked into the second floor toilets knowing full well they would be empty and I could stay here for the remainder of class without getting caught.

I sat on the edge of one of the sinks with my earphones in just thinking about things, when a rather inappropriate thought crossed my mind.
"I wonder if Kellins ever done it in a school bathroom."
I could feel my face heating up and I was a little shocked and angry at myself for thinking that, I definitely wasn't gay. No chance.

I ended up staying in the toilet until lunch, Mikey and a couple of the other guys came in a few times throughout their classes but they all had to go back to class eventually.

I walked down the long corridor that led to the cafeteria, I pushed my way to the front of the line and then sat down at our usual table and waited for my friends.

I seen Tay, looking amazing, staring at me from across the room, I mean, Taylor was beautiful, like really really beautiful, she just had a shitty personality.

I quickly looked away from Tay and my eyes landed on Kellin, who was sitting by himself looking rather sad, I noticed he always had that sad look about him and I actually felt sorry for him. His eyes met mine and I felt my breathing hitch and my heart beat faster.
I didn't know what was happening but I knew what I was feeling towards Kellin wasn't right, so I quickly looked away and tried to act as if nothing was wrong with me when my friends came over.

As conversation and laughter erupted around me, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, it was a text from Tay.

"Hey babe. I'm really sorry, I love you. Can we start again? T x"

This is what I needed, maybe to prove to myself that I wasn't gay and in fact the feelings I got when Kellin looked at me weren't real. I hoped being with Taylor again would stop these feelings, its worth a try though.

I sent a quick "yeah, babe. Ok. Meet me in the cupboard at the bottom of the stairs after lunch ;) love you. V x"

Well, things are just about to get exciting for me.