When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter Six.

Vic's Pov**

I was walking to my class after my extremely boring make-out session with Tay. I wasn't even turned on after it, which was weird because Taylor's smoking hot and any guy would be turned on if she were to make out with them. I wasn't though and I only had one thought on my mind the whole time I was kissing her..

I sighed heavily and shuffled my way to my seat up the very back of the room.
This was my last class of the day and although it seemed a bit pointless of me to even consider coming to it, I had to or my dad would freak and give me like a years detention or some shit.

I wasn't paying any attention to what the teacher was saying, none of this mattered to me.
I knew exactly what I wanted to do once I left here and I knew how to get what I wanted, the only reason I'm here is because of my family - well my dad mainly.

Before I knew it, it was time to go home. I exhaled heavily and practically ran out of the class and out the doors of the school, I just wanted to go home.

As I was lightly jogging to my car I accidentally ran into someone, of course me being the hot headed person I am I snapped a "watch where you're fucking going, loser" to the stranger, only to regret it instantly once I looked at who it was.

"Aw um, I didn't mean that." I said, quickly.
"Yeah, right sure. Call me what you fucking want, I've heard it all before." he said, rolling his eyes.
I could tell he was trying to act casual about it but he still had a look of hurt on his face.
"Look, Kellin I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to call you a loser, force of habit I guess." I was trying my hardest to fix this and I wasn't even sure why.
"Whatever Vic." Kellin huffed and walked away from me.

I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, I hate the effect this boy has on me. Maybe I do like him? What, no. I don't.

I shook my head attempting to shake the thoughts away before jumping in my car, I had to wait on Mikey though. All I wanted to do was just go home and forgot this whole day but Mikey would be super pissed if I left him without a ride home.

The drive to our house was actually pretty quiet which was really unusual since Mikey can talk for hours on end, he loves talking.

"Hey, what's up Mikey. You're really quiet?" I asked, I was genuinely worried about him, he's never this quiet.
"Oh uh, nothing Vic. I'm alright, just don't feel like talking." He replied after a few seconds.

I just nodded my head at his response, he obviously doesn't want to talk about what ever is wrong with him and I'm not going to force him in to telling me.

We stepped through the front door where our parents were waiting for us, I rolled my eyes and went to walk straight past them but my dad was standing in my way, arms crossed and he looked so pissed off.

"Do you know how bad you two make me look? Huh? Every single teacher I come across has something negative to say about you two! That makes me look bad, how can I say to other students parents that their child skipping class isn't acceptable when my own two dimwitted children do it? Get the fuck out my sight both of you but if you continue to skip classes and mess about I will be forced to exclude yous." He spoke with a little bit of an attitude but I could see that he was pretty upset about it, its not his fault that Mikey and myself skip classes and act up, maybe I should try a little bit harder in school..

I found myself standing outside Mikey's bedroom door, I really needed to speak to him about everything that's going on, I pondered the thought and was about to walk away from the door when it opened.
"Dude, I could practically hear you thinking out here. What's up?" Mikey said in a joking tone, gesturing for me to come in and sit.

"Mikey.. I uh, please don't hate me, cause I don't know how you're going to take this and I wouldn't want you to hate me, so please dont, but uh.. I, uh, I think I might be gay." As soon as the words left my lips i regretted saying anything, saying it out loud made it more real.
I watched Mikey, to see what his reaction would be, he actually looked quite relieved to be honest.
"Its okay, Vic. I don't hate you, I'm not homophobic. I'm really glad you trust me this much to tell me." He said casually.
"You're not going to tell the guys, are you Mikey? I mean, if I really am gay, then I'd like to tell them once I know for sure."
"Nah, bro. You can trust me, yeah I understand. So what makes you think you're gay?"
I told him everything, I told him about Kellin, I told him about the feelings I got when I looked at him I even told him about the cupboard incident with Tay.

"Vic, what you have to do is find out if this Kellin kid is gay, if he is then great, we can work on getting you two together, if he's not you'll just have to deal with the way you're feeling, I mean you can't force someone to feel the same way as you do.." Mikey finished what he was saying and ended up looking really sad again, I sat there looking at my baby brother trying to remember when he became so mature and clued up.
"Yeah, I guess you're right... What's troubling you though? and don't tell me nothing, you've been looking sad all day" I spoke a little quicker than usual.
"Honestly Vic, I'm alright. I'm just tired, you should get going so you can figure out how you're going to find out if Kellins gay or not. I'd love to help you but I'm going for a nap, skipping most of my classes really took it out of me today" he said with a smile and a roll of his eyes.
"Right, cool bro. See ya in a bit" I said walking out his door and closing it quietly.

Now to work on my own situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry most of the chapters are short, I'm still trying to set the storyline so you guys know what's happening but I'm also trying not to give too much away!

Also, I wonder what's up with Mikey.. Any ideas?

Hope you guys enjoyed it, I'll be updating more frequently now :).