When I Looked at Her, I Thought of Only You.

Chapter Nine.

Vic's POV*

Okay, I've got it! I think I know how to get Kellin to even consider talking too me.

I raced to school that morning and headed straight for my locker, grabbing a few things that I would need.

Before I could do anything though I was crowded with my group of friends, if you could call them that. They where all trying to get my attention by being stupidly obnoxious idiots. Seriously why do I hang out with these losers?
I huffed in frustration and shoved my way past them, flipping them off as I left.

Making my way to the bathroom where Mike and I usually skip class, I unfortunately walked straight into who else but my father. Today's going great already and its only 9am. (Note the sarcasm)

"Ah, Victor. Where do you think you're going? Do you remember our little family chat the other night? Hmm, good. Now you're spending the whole day in detention. Away you go, NOW!" My dad half spoke half shouted at me.
I wasn't really in the mood to argue so, I went and spent my day in hell- I mean detention..

I guess my plan's just going to have to wait for a little while longer.

Mike's POV*

I saw the way Vic looked at everyone in the group and his look reflected my feelings.
I was angry, annoyed and so fed up.
I don't know how much longer I can hold my feelings in before I snap.

"Boy, what's up with Vic? Hey Mike, why's your brother acting like a little bitch all of sudden?" Alex broke me out of my thoughts.
"What did you just say?" I asked, trying to act as calm as possible.
"I asked why Vic has been acting like a little bitch lately, care to explain?" He sneered. He fucking sneered at me. Me of all people.

So, I punched him. Hard. In the face. And if I'm being honest, seeing him go down was one of the best things I've ever felt.

Stepping over Alex's sobbing body, I made my way to the bathrooms, class can wait today. I've got too much to deal with right now.

"Ah, Michael. Glad I found you, you can go join your brother for a whole days detention. Move it." My dads voice came out of nowhere.

Fucking great. I sighed and eventually headed to detention.

"Hey bro." I said to Vic as I walked in and angrily slumped down in the seat next to his.

"He got you too, eh?" Vic sighed, sounding defeated.

"Yeah, but I floored that Alex kid, gotta take the good with the bad I guess" I laughed.

"Nice one, hey you okay Mikey?" Vic asked, concern lacing his words.

"Uh, Vic to be honest no, I'm not.."
"What's up?" Genuine worry written all over his face, typical Vic.

I sighed, took a piece of paper out my bag and handed it too him.

Well, here goes nothing I guess..

Vic's POV*

I took the paper from Mike and began to read it

"Tony,

I uh, don't really know what to say here except that I think I really like you and not in the way I'm supposed too. I tried like really hard to suppress these feelings but I just can't any more. I hope this doesn't fuck up our friendship but knowing my luck it probably will.

Look, I'm not lying when I say I've tried so hard to hide everything, it was literally making me go insane! All I did was hide in my room, not eat or anything. I was making myself sick over this.
I'm not trying to guilt you into anything, I just wanted to be completely honest with you.

Every since you came into our group I've known I've had feelings for you. But yeah..

Sorry."

"Woah, so you're gay?" I quickly blurted out to my little brother.

"No." He replied almost instantly.

"Really? 'Cause I think this" -I wave the letter about- " proves otherwise."

"Vic, I wouldn't say I was gay. I mean yeah, I like Tony but I don't like him because he's a guy, I like him because he's Tony.. I know this probably makes no sense but I'm not interested in his gender. Honestly I fell for his personality more than anything else." Mike whispered.

I just mouthed an 'O' at him before he turned away and began doing whatever he was doing, I felt bad because I didn't know what to say to him, I have just found out who I am and that was confusing as hell as it is.

I sighed and moved uncomfortably in my chair.

"Oh, are you going to give this to him?" I asked.

"Yeah.. No.. Maybe, I don't know. I don't know what to do Vic. This is all so messed up." He let out a sharp breath.

I nodded, returning to the work that lay in front of me.

What a mess we have to fix.

Kellin's POV*

Walking to lunch, by myself as usual. I sighed, all I want is to make at least one friend. Is that too much to ask?

I never dared to go into the lunch hall though, I mean come on? After all the shit that's happened to me the last place I wanna go is in there.

I slowed down my walk and eventually ended up at my locker, opening it I took out my notebook, I use it to write down whatever I'm feeling, lyrics, random thoughts. I looked at the black and blue cover thoughtfully.

Bang! All I felt was a searing pain jolting through my head and face, and then the laughing came.

"What the fuck, what was that for?" I screamed.

"Now, now fag. That's such terrible language to be coming out of a fairies mouth. Oh, what's this?" Alex I think his name was, and his idiotic friends all crowded around me while Alex snatched my book out of my hands. He began to read it, out loud for everyone to hear.

"He kissed me, I mean, its obviously some plan between him and his stupid friends to humiliate me, but I can't shake the feeling that maybe there's something more too it than that.. My first kiss and it was probably a fake, setup. How pathetic Kellin."

I didn't want to cry but I couldn't stop the tears from falling, that book held everything in it. All my thoughts, secrets and dreams.

I could still hear them laughing as Alex read a few other pages.

"Why can't I seem to do anything right? can't even kill myself properly. I don't understand why I was cursed with such a horrible life, will anything ever get better? Because in all honesty I'm barely hanging on. The scars and cuts that liter my body are proof of that. I just wish someone would come and save me, god knows I need it."

"You're a pathetic faggot. You should kill yourself obviously no-one would miss you. You're p a t h e t i c Kelly." Alex practically screamed, while all his friends joined in and laughed or said equally horrible things to me.

I got up, grabbed my book and ran. That was possibly the worst thing that could of ever happened. I found an empty room and broke down, I couldn't stop the tears. I hated Alex, I hated this school, I hated my family, I hated my life, I hated me.

"Kellin, isn't it?" A voice spoke.
My head shot up instantly, fear washing over me.
I looked to see a boy sitting a few feet away from me, he looked familiar but I couldn't quite place his face.
I nodded at his question, curiosity obviously visible in his eyes.

"I'm Mike, are you okay dude?" Ah! Mike, Vic's brother. Great.

I internally groaned, this day really isn't going well.

"I'm fanfuckingtastic. Obviously." I said, sarcasm oozing from every word that left my lips.

"Woah, dude I was only asking." Mike said, a little taken aback.

"Yeah," I sighed. "Sorry, having a bad day, you know?" I said, trying to sound a bit more civilised.

"What, uh, happened to you?" He asked quietly, before quickly adding "that's if you wanna tell me."

"Your brothers friend Alex." I spoke his name with so much hatred.

"He's not my brothers friend, Vic hates him. I actually punched the fucker before class started." Mike snorted, he fucking snorted.

I laughed a little, "you know what Mike? You're not too bad."

"Haha, thanks dude. You're okay too." He replied, a small smile on his lips.

"Mikeyy they didn't have any cheesebur-, oh hey what are you doing here?" It was Vic, brilliant.

"None of your fucking business." I shot back, I wasn't sure why he annoyed me so much but he did.

"Hey, look. Kellin I meant ever word I said to you the other day, I don't want you to hate me. I don't even know why you hate me so much?! I've done nothing to you except help you out, I fucking saved you from dying for fucksake!" Vic began to raise his voice, and for a moment I was scared of him, but then I just shrugged it off. The worlds full of scary people and Vic Fuentes isn't one of them, as much as he tries to be.

"Not interested Vic, how can I believe a single word you say, when I don't even know you?" I stood up, and walked over to where Vic was standing, beside Mike. "All, I know of you is you have a horrible reputation of making innocent peoples lives hell all because you think it makes you look like a big tough guy. You hang about in that stupid group of yours thinking your "friends" like you, yet they're probably just scared of you.
And about the saving me part, don't expect a fucking medal or even so much as a thank you, cause you know what? I wanted to die. I wanted it, more than anything. And you fucking ruined it." I was fuming, shaking and on the verge of tears.

"Kell-" Vic began.

"Save it, was nice meeting you Mike, no doubt you'll be the one beating me every day from now on, but if I'm honest anyone would be better than Alex."

I had to walk away, l didn't want any of them seeing me cry anymore than I already had.

I decided to just skip the rest of the school day, I was only missing out on two classes so it wasn't all that bad, I left the school and headed for my new found favourite place with only one thought on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. So Mike's gay. And I'm aware this is rushed but I've got another story I so badly want to get started, its great. But, I'd rather finish this one off first before starting a new one. But yeah, to anyone still reading. Thanks, I guess.