Whatsername

Chapter Seven

Tre's P.O.V.

As I sat in the driver's seat of my car, still in Billie's driveway, I sang with the radio as "Should I Stay or Should I Go" played. I sighed and picked up the quarter that had been lying on my dash for the past six months.

"Heads I stay, tails I go," I mumbled before flipping the coin up in the air. "Heads!" I cheered, getting out of the car and running back toward Billie's house.

"Lucy, I'm home!" I yelled, opening the door. I watched as Billie fell off of the couch and whacked his head on the coffee table.

"Fuck!" he groaned, clutching his head. I looked back at the couch to see a very flustered Kate, and then I looked back at Billie, whose face matched Kate's.

Wait a minute.... Kate's on the couch, and Billiewas on the couch. So, that only meant one thing: Billie and Kate were both on the couch. At the same time. Together. With each other....

"You two were fighting again, weren't you?"

"No! we can explai-- I mean, yes, yes, we were fighting." Billie nodded furiously.

"I knew I couldn't leave you two alone. God, if I had taken any longer, you two would've been ripping each others throats out!" I exclaimed, flopping onto the couch next to Kate.

"Yeah, something like that," Kate mumbled, buttoning her shirt.

Kate's P.O.V. One Week Later.

"Tre?" I asked as we sat on the couch watching television, once again.

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?" I asked, glancing at the screen of his laptop.

"Seeing how crazy our fans are," he mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"I checked a couple of the Green Day websites, and they're already plotting your murder."

"What are you talking about?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well, Billie's fans were all excited about he and Adrienne getting a divorce, and after those photos from the other day, they think you and Billie are a couple."

I looked over to see Billie sprawled out on the couch, smirking at me. "What?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"I told you there were thousands of girls who would love to eat pasta with my germs in it," he said in a singsong voice.

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes.

He grinned. "Thousands." I stuck out my tongue.

"Well, I'm gonna go bang my bongos for while, see ya!" Tre said, jumping up and running out of the room.

"That hopefully meant he was gonna go play the drums," Billie mumbled faintly.

"If he had meant it that way, he would have said bongo, not bongos, am I right?" I smirked, remembering Tre's unicycle story.

"Hmm, never thought of that," he said thoughtfully.

"Well, I don't care what he's doing. I'm just glad he's gone," I sighed in relief as I jumped on top of Billie, straddling him.

"I know, I thought he'd never leave," he groaned, pulling me down into a hungry kiss.

Yeah, that's what we do every time were alone now. Anytime Tre leaves the room, we start making out. I don't know exactly why... but it's a lot of fun. That's enough of a reason, right? I don't know.... I'm kind of thinking that I must have a massive amount of brain damage from the head injury. Yeah, I'll go with that....

"God, you're a fucking amazing kisser," he whispered breathlessly in my ear, capturing my lips once again.

"I know." I smirked. I could pretty much rule out Tre coming in, seeing as I could still hear the muffled drumming coming from somewhere in the house. "I wonder why we haven't heard anything from the hospital," I said, gasping for air.

He scoffed. "You're thinking about that now?"

"Sorry," I sighed. He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe it hasn't been long enou-- uh-oh..." he said, his eyes suddenly widening.

"What?" I asked, sitting up.

"I might have given them my cell phone number," he mumbled, biting his lip.

I blinked. "You mean, the cell phone that is now broken and you haven't replaced yet?"

"Mhmm...."

After hearing the doorbell, I screamed and fell off of the couch, causing Billie to laugh at me.

"Shut up!" I hissed, smacking his leg-- the only part of him I could reach from the floor.

"We should stop doing this on the couch. It seems like every time we do, one of us falls off," he laughed, getting up to answer the door.

"Oh, and where do you suggest is a better place?" I smirked as he opened the door.

"The pool would be a fun place." He grinned and turned his attention back to the door. "Hey, Mike!"

"Hey, Bill!" Mike cheered in the same over-enthusiastic tone of voice as Billie had used as he walked into the foyer. "And what might I ask would be fun in the pool?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Swimming!" I yelped.

"Okay... I already assumed swimming would be fun in a pool... but whatever," Mike said slowly.

"Nice one," Billie whispered, rolling his eyes behind Mike's back, and I shrugged.

"Anyway, I went to Tre's, and he wasn't there, so I decided to come over here... since this is now his permanent home," Mike explained as we heard loud footsteps running down the stairs.

"Did I hear the doorbell?!" Tre asked excitedly as he ran into the living room.

"How in the hell did you hear that?" Billie asked in disbelief.

"I hear and see everything! Nothing can go on without me knowing!" Tre squealed, and Billie and I scoffed. Not everything....

Fifteen minutes later, we were sitting on the couch, still trying to figure out something to do....

"I'm bored!" Tre whined.

"We're all bored," Mike corrected.

"Ooooh, ooooh, let's go out! Kate can try out her new Bootylicious party dress! Pretty please!" Tre exclaimed suddenly.

"You okay with it?" Billie asked, looking at me.

"What else are we supposed to? I am not watching fucking Pretty in Pink again!" I shuddered. I had been forced to watch that so many times, I could probably recite the entire script.

"Hey, I like that movie!" Tre shouted defensively.

"No shit," I said, rolling my eyes and walking upstairs to get ready.

After about twenty minutes, I was dressed and had my make-up on, ready to go. I walked downstairs to find Billie, Mike and Tre also ready.

"Whoa," the three of them said in unison.

"What, is it too much?" I asked, gesturing to my outfit, which included the 'Bootylicious party dress' Tre and I bought; it was a knee length olive green dress with spaghetti straps, and I paired it with black lace leggings, black ballet flats, and a black shrug so it was more casual. I was already having second thoughts about it, and their "whoa" comments weren't really reassuring. "I'm gonna go change," I mumbled, turning around.

"No, no, no! Don't change!" Tre shrieked, grabbing me so I couldn't run away, like I wanted to do so badly. "That was a good 'whoa'," he said with wide eyes as he led me down the stairs.

"A really good 'whoa'," Mike added, grinning, and Billie nodded silently.

"Okay, fine. Can we just go?" I asked, rolling my eyes as they continued to gawk at me.

"Last one to the car is a rotten egg!" Tre yelped suddenly and ran outside, tripping halfway to the car. I rolled my eyes and followed Mike and Billie out the front door.

"I call shot gun," I said, quickly sitting in the front seat before Tre got in. He pouted and got in the backseat with Mike.

"Ha, you're a rotten egg!" Tre yelled, pointing at Billie as he got in the car.

"Whatever," Billie said, rolling his eyes as he pulled out of the driveway.

Tonight should be interesting, I thought to myself as Tre argued with Mike and Billie on where we were going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I didn't really like this chapter. Oh well. Comments make happy, just so you know.