Whatsername

Chapter Nine

Mike's P.O.V.

After Billie, Kate, Tre, and his new red-haired friend were all drunk out of their minds, I dragged them out of the club, with Henderson's help, to Billie's car.

"I'm driving!" Billie slurred, reaching into his pocket and grabbing his keys.

"No, Bill, I'm driving," I corrected, stealing the keys from him.

"Okay," he mumbled, getting in the back seat with Kate.

"Wow, I never thought partying with Green Day would be such work," Henderson mused, forcing Tre into the car.

"Wait, I forgot Red!" Tre exclaimed, trying to fight Henderson as she fastened his seatbelt.

"I'm right here!" 'Red' announced from somewhere in the car.

"Oh, okay. False alarm, everybody!" Tre yelled loudly.

"Why don't you yell a little louder? My right ear still has a little bit of hearing left in it," Henderson said sarcastically. She finally got Tre secured and got into the car herself. I gave her an apologetic smile before putting the car into drive and heading to Tre's house.

"Are we going to Wendy’s?!" Tre asked excitedly.

"Yay! Frosties!" shouted Billie.

"No, we're taking you guys home," I said, rolling my eyes.

After much difficulty, I got Tre and 'Red' to his house, and then all I had left was to get Billie and Kate home.

"Bye!" Billie yelled as I pulled into his driveway. I quickly slammed on the brakes as he tumbled out of the moving vehicle.

"Bye!" Kate waved to him as he stood up, brushing his pants off. She grinned, looking back at me as she still sat in the car with her seat belt twisted around her neck. I rolled my eyes.

"Kate, you're getting out, too," I informed her.

"Oops!" she giggled, untangling herself from the belt and getting out. She linked arms with Billie Joe and dragged him toward the house, tripping on her way up the driveway.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay from here, Billie?" I asked as they walked to the door.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be fine," he insisted as he unlocked the front door.

After Billie and Kate disappeared into the house giggling, Henderson and I got into my car.

"Well, now that they're home, let's go to my place," I said, wiggling my eyebrows as I pulled out of Billie's driveway.

Kate's P.O.V.

I groaned, moving my head to a cooler part of my pillow, and covered my eyes with my hand as the sun glared through the window. My head was killing me. God, how much did I drink last night? I thought to myself as I tried to piece together my fractured memory of the night before.

Wait, where was I? I lifted my head from the pillow and waited for the room to slowly come into focus. This was definitely not the guest room. I shivered as I felt a breeze hit my bare chest. My eyes widened, and I looked down to see I was naked.

I gasped as I felt an arm wrap around my waist and looked to my right. Billie was lying beside me, naked also.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that," I muttered, staring up at the ceiling, wide-eyed.

"Mmmm, you smell good," Billie mumbled, half asleep into the crook of my neck, making me shiver.

"Billie, wake up," I said, lightly shaking him.

"Mmmmfffffffnnnnnn," he groaned, rolling even farther onto my side.

"Billie! Wake the fuck up now!" I yelled, shoving him back.

"What?" he mumbled, sitting up. He rubbed his face and yawned.

"Billie?" I asked hesitantly. He glanced at me and looked away.

"What the fuck?!" he yelled, wide-eyed, looking back at me.

"Don't yell, I have a headache," I groaned, clutching my head.

"What the hell happened?!" he exclaimed, looking around, bewildered.

"What do you think happened?" I replied sarcastically. "And stop fucking yelling!"

"Sorry," he sighed. "Do you remember last night?"

I shrugged. "A little."

"Great, well, what do you remember?"

"I remember dancing with Tre, drinking, drinking some more and," I trailed off, trying to think, "and dancing with you," I finished.

"That's all you remember?" he asked.

"Mhmm."

He groaned after the doorbell rang, standing up, putting his boxers on, and walking downstairs. "Fuck."

I searched the room for my clothes. "Just great, they're not in here," I said to myself as grabbed the sheet off of the bed, wrapping it around me tightly, and quickly ran across the hall, into my room and got dressed.

"Good thing I checked before bringing the boys inside!" came a female voice from downstairs.

Suddenly very curious to see what was going on, I walked downstairs to find my clothes from last night, and the rest of Billie's, scattered all over the place. "Nice, Kate," I whispered, rolling my eyes.

"Is this the same whore as last time?" I turned around and saw Billie and Adrienne standing in the middle of the clothing decorated living room. "Well, at least this time you have pants on," she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Jakob came home telling me about 'Daddy's new friend', and that she was wandering around the house in Billie's shirt, making grilled cheese sandwiches."

"Daddy's new friend," I snorted quietly.

"Adrienne," Billie sighed, "it's not what it looks like. Kate's here because I accident--"

"Shut up, Billie!" Adrienne hissed, interrupting him. "I know exactly what's going on!"

I winced as she continued to yell. Her whiney bitching was not helping my hangover.

"Kate!" Jakob exclaimed as he ran through the front door, hugging me.

"Jakob, I told you to wait in the car!" Adrienne yelled.

"I tried to stop him, Mom!" Joey said, running into the house also. "He bit me!"

"He told me Kate wasn't gonna be here!" Jakob whined, pointing at Joey.

"So? That doesn't give you a reason to bite me!"

"Yeah-hu--" Jakob started to argue.

"Jakob, shhh," I interrupted as Billie and Adrienne continued to yell at each other.

"I'm leaving!" Adrienne finally huffed. "I'll be back to get them tomorrow."

"Well, so far today's been... eventful," I said as Jakob and Joey ran upstairs to play.

"Knock, knock!" Mike sang, walking through the open front door, a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes holding his hand. She seemed familiar, but I couldn't remember why. Then it hit me, I met her last night.

She waved. "Hello, Kate."

"Hi... I'm sorry, I forgot your name."

"Don't worry. I don't blame you. If I was as drunk as you were last night, I'd forget my own name," she laughed. "I'm Henderson."

"We just ran into Adrienne-- she's pissed," Mike laughed.

"What's new?" Billie asked, rolling his eyes.

"Nice boxers," Henderson smirked, glancing down at Billie's outfit.

"Oh, I'm gonna go get dressed," Billie mumbled, quickly running upstairs.

"So, did you and Billie Joe make it to your beds last night?" Mike asked, sitting down on the couch.

I gasped. "What?"

"Did you and Billie make it to your beds, or did you guys just pass out on the floor?" he laughed. "You two were really drunk."

"Oh, we made it to the bed," I mumbled, biting my lip.

"Kate?" Mike asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm?"

"Why are yours and Billie's clothes scattered all over the room?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeee, you people make me smile. A lot.