Supernatural Diaries of Oli Smith.

Home

“All right. I’ve been cruisin’ some websites. I think I found a few candidates for our next gig. A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali –- its crew vanished. And, uh, we got some cattle mutilations in West Texas. Hey.” Dean said to Sam who finally looked up from the thing he was focused on. “Am I boring you with this hunting evil stuff?”

“No. I’m listening. Keep going.” Sam said but it was clear that he was not even paying attention.

“And, here, a Sacramento man shot himself in the head. Three times.” Dean waved his hand in front of Sam’s face. “Any of these things blowin’ up your skirt, pal?”

“Wait. I’ve seen this.” Sam said looking at the thing that he was so invested in.

“Seen what?” Dean asked as Sam got up from the bed and rushed over to his duffle bag to search through it. “What are you doing?”

“Dean, I know where we have to go next.” Sam said, both of them clearly thinking that I was not paying any attention to them.

“Where?” Dean asked his brother.

“Back home –- back to Kansas.” Sam said.

“Okay, random. Where’d that come from?” Dean asked.

“All right, um, this photo was taken in front of our old house, right? The house where Mom died?” Sam said handing Dean a photograph and a drawing.

“Yeah.” Dean said

“And it didn’t burn down, right? I mean, not completely, they rebuilt it, right?” Sam asked as I sat up.

“I guess so, yeah. What the hell are you talkin’ about?” Dean asked Sam.

“Okay, look, this is gonna sound crazy but….the people who live in our old house –- I think they might be in danger.” Sam said.

“Why would you think that?” I asked him.

“Uh…it’s just, um….look, just trust me on this, okay?” Sam said walking away from where Dean was sitting on the edge of the bed that he was sharing with me.

“Wait, whoa, whoa, trust you?” Dean asked.

“Yeah.” Sam said

“Come on, man, that’s weak. You gotta give me a little bit more than that. “ Dean said.

“I can’t really explain it is all.” Sam said.

“Well, tough. I’m not goin’ anywhere until you do.” Dean said causing Sam to sigh.

“I have these nightmares.” Sam said. Dean nodded.

“Yeah, we’ve noticed.” I said.

“And sometimes….they come true.” Sam said.

“Come again?” Dean said.

“Look, Dean….I dreamt about Jessica’s death –- for days before it happened.” Sam said trying to get his point across.

“Sam, people have weird dreams, man. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.” Dean said sitting back down on the bed.

“No, I dreamt about the blood dripping, her on the ceiling, the fire, everything, and I didn’t do anything about it ‘cause I didn’t believe it. And now I’m dreaming about that tree, about our house, and about some woman inside screaming for help. I mean, that’s where it all started, man, this has to mean something, right?” Sam said.

“I don’t know.” Dean said. I watched Sam take a seat across from Dean on the other bed.

“What do you mean you don’t know, Dean? This woman might be in danger. I mean, this might even be the thing that killed Mom and Jessica!” Sam said.

“All right, just slow down, would ya?” Dean said. He stood up and started to pace the room. “I mean, first you tell me that you’ve got the Shining? And then you tell me that I’ve gotta go back home? Especially when….”

“When what?” Sam asked.

“When I swore to myself that I would never go back there?” Dean said sadly.

“Look, Dean, we have to check this out. Just to make sure.” Sam said softly.

“I know we do.” Dean said. “Oli, get dressed.”

“Ok.” I whispered before getting up to get dressed for the day.

* * *[/cemter]

“You gonna be all right, man?” Sam asked Dean.

“Let me get back to you on that.” Dean said. WE got out of the car and approached the house. Dean knocked on the door and a woman answers it.

“Yes?” The woman answers.

“Sorry to bother you, ma’am, but we’re with the Federal-” Dean began but Sam interrupted him.

“I’m Sam Winchester, and this is my brother, Dean. We used to live here. You know, we were just drivin’ by, and we were wondering if we could come see the old place.” Sam said looking at the woman.

“Jenny.” She said looking at me.

“This is my wife, Olivia.” Dean said motioning to me but not looking at me.

“Winchester. Yeah, that’s so funny. You know, I think I found some of your photos the other night.” Jenny said with a light chuckle.

“You did?” Dean asked Jenny. She nodded and stepped aside from us.

“Come on in.” Jenny said letting us come in. As we walked into the kitchen, I noticed that there was a girl at the table doing homework and a toddler jumping up and down in a playpen.

“Juice! Juice! Juice! Juice!” The toddler said as Jenny walked into the room.

“That’s Ritchie. He’s kind of a juice junkie.” Jenny said walking over to the fridge. She grabbed a sippy cup and hand it to Ritchie. “But, hey, at least he won’t get scurvy.” She walker over to where her daughter was sitting and doing homework. “Sari, this is Sam and Dean. They used to live here. And that is Dean’s wife, Olivia”

“Hi.” Sari said looking up from her homework for a minute.

“Hey, Sari.” Sam said. I smiled at the little girl.

“So, you just moved in?” Dean asked Jenny noticing the half unpacked boxes.

“Yeah, from Wichita.” Jenny said.

“You got family here, or….?” Dean said.

“No. I just, uh….needed a fresh start, that’s all. So, new town, new job –- I mean, as soon as I find one. New house.” Jenny said.

“I know how that is.” I nodded at her. Dean looked over at me and narrowed his eyes.

“So, how you likin’ it so far?” Sam asked her.

“Well, uh, all due respect to your childhood home –- I mean, I’m sure you had lots of happy memories here.” Jenny said but Dean smiled weakly. “But this place has its issues.”

“What do you mean?” Sam asked her.

“Well, it’s just getting old. Like the wiring, you know? We’ve got flickering lights almost hourly.” Jenny said.

“Oh, that’s too bad. What else?” Dean said.

“Um…sink’s backed up, there’s rats in the basement.” Jenny paused. “I’m sorry. I don’t mean to complain.”

“No. Have you seen the rats or have you just heard scratching?” Dean questioned further. I could tell that he was just trying to figure out if Sam was right or not.

“It’s just the scratching, actually.” Jenny said.

“Mom?” Sari said to her mother. Jenny knelt down to her daughter. “Ask them if it was here when they lived here.”

“What, Sari?” I asked her.

“The thing in my closet.” Sari said looking at me with sad eyes.

“Oh, no, baby, there was nothing in their closets.” Jenny said before looking to Sam and Dean. “Right?

“Right. No, no, of course not.” Sam said.

“She had a nightmare the other night.” Jenny said.

“I wasn’t dreaming. It came into my bedroom –- and it was on fire.” Sari said.

* * *


“You hear that? A figure on fire.” Sam said as we made our way back to the Impala. I walked behind the guys.

“And that woman, Jenny, that was the woman in your dreams?” Dean asked Sam as I was about to climb into the backseat. Dean grabbed the back of my shirt was stopped me. I looked at him and he pointed to the middle of the front seat.

“Yeah. And you hear what she was talking about? Scratching, flickering lights, both
signs of a malevolent spirit.” Sam said.

“Yeah, well, I’m just freaked out that your weirdo visions are comin’ true.” Dean said as they both climbed into the seats on either side of me.

“Well, forget about that for a minute. The thing in the house, do you think it’s the thing that killed Mom and Jessica?” Sam said.

“I don’t know!” Dean said looking past me to look at Sam.

“Well, I mean, has it come back or has it been here the whole time?” Sam said.

“Or maybe it’s something else entirely, Sam, we don’t know yet.” Dean said.

“Well, those people are in danger, Dean. We have to get ‘em out of that house.” Sam said.

“And we will.” Dean stated as he started the car.

“No, I mean now.” Sam said. I turned and looked at him.

“And how you gonna do that, huh? You got a story that she’s gonna believe?” I asked him.

“Then what are we supposed to do?” Sam questioned.

“We just gotta chill out, that’s all. You know, if this was any other kind of job, what would we do?” Dean said. Sam heaved a sigh.

“We’d try to figure out what we were dealin’ with. We’d dig into the history of the house.” Sam said.

“Exactly, except this time, we already know what happened.” Dean said.

“Yeah, but how much do we know? I mean, how much do you actually remember?” Sam asked.

“About that night, you mean?” Dean asked him. I was thankful that we were pulling up to a gas station.

“Yeah.” Sam said.

“Not much. I remember the fire…the heat. And then I carried you out the front door.” Dean said.

“You did?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, what, you never knew that?” Dean said.

“No.” Sam said.

“And, well, you know Dad’s story as well as I do. Mom was….was on the ceiling. And whatever put her there was long gone by the time Dad found her.” Dean said.

“And he never had a theory about what did it?” Sam said.

“If he did, he kept it to himself. God knows we asked him enough times.” Dean said.

“Okay. So, if we’re gonna figure out what’s goin’ on now…we have to figure out what happened back then. And see if it’s the same thing.” Sam said.

“Yeah. We’ll talk to Dad’s friends, neighbors, people who were there at the time.” Dean said.

“Does this feel like just another job to you?” Sam asked as we got out of the Impala.

“I’ll be right back. I gotta go to the bathroom.” Dean said heading towards the side of the building. I followed behind him so that I could listen in on his conversation on the phone. “Dad? I know I’ve left you messages before. I don’t even know if you’ll get ‘em.” He cleared his throat. “But I’m with Sam. A-And Olivia Smith, Ben and Jennifer Smith’s daughter. And we’re in Lawrence. And there’s somethin’ in our old house. I don’t know if it’s the thing that killed Mom or not, but….” He paused again as his voice broke. “…I don’t know what to do.” At this point I could tell that he was crying. “So, whatever you’re doin’, if you could get here. Please. I need your help, Dad.”

“Dean…” I said softly as I walked over to him. He turned and looked at me. I watched him wipe at his eyes.

“It’s not nice to eavesdrop.” Dean said as he tried to walk past me. I grabbed his arm and he looked down at me.

“Dean.” I said and he looked at me. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. I looked up into his eyes and I could see the pain in them and feel the pain radiating off of his body. I pushed my body away from the wall and pulled him into a tight hug. “I’m sorry.”

* * *


“So you and John Winchester, you used to own this garage together?” Dean asked the owner of the garage that John used to own with this man.

“Yeah, we used to, a long time ago. Matter of fact, it must be, uh…twenty years since John disappeared. So why the cops interested all of a sudden?” The man asked.

“Oh, we’re re-opening some of our unsolved cases, and the Winchester disappearance is one of ‘em.” I said giving the man a small smile.

“Oh, well, what do you wanna know about John?” The man said looking at me and then to the boys.

“Well, whatever you remember, you know, whatever sticks out in your mind.” Dean said.

“Well…he was a stubborn bastard, I remember that. And, uh, whatever the game, he hated to lose, you know? It’s that whole Marine thing. But, oh, he sure loved Mary. And he doted on those kids.” The man said. Sam and Dean nodded.

“But that was before the fire?” Sam asked.

“That’s right.” The man said.

“He ever talk about that night?” Dean asked.

“No, not at first. I think he was in shock.” The man said.

“Right. But eventually? What did he say about it?” Sam asked.

“Oh, he wasn’t thinkin’ straight. He said somethin’ caused that fire and killed Mary.” The man said shaking his head.

“He ever say what did it?” I asked him

“Nothin’ did it. It was an accident –- an electrical short in the ceiling or walls or somethin’. I begged him to get some help, but….” The man said shaking his head.

“But what?” I asked him.

“Oh, he just got worse and worse.” The man said.

“How?” Dean asked him.

“Oh, he started readin’ these strange ol’ books. He started goin’ to see this palm reader in town.” The man said.

“Palm reader? Uh, do you have a name?” Dean asked the man but he scoffed before walking away.

“I’m going to take that as a no.” I chuckled.

* * *


I laid across the front seat of the Impala as Sam looked through a phone book and Dean stood near my feet.

“All right, so there are a few psychics and palm readers in town. There’s someone named El Divino. There’s, uh –” Sam laughed. “—there’s the Mysterious Mister Fortinsky. Uh, Missouri Moseley-”

“Wait, wait. Missouri Moseley?” I asked him sitting up quickly.

“What?” Sam asked me.

“That’s a psychic?” Dean asked. I nodded and grabbed John’s journal from the car. I flipped it open and handed it to Dean.

“In Dad’s journal…here, look at this.” Dean said handing the journal to Dam after reading it. “First page, first sentence, read that.”

“I went to Missouri and I learned the truth.” Sam said reading part of the journal out loud.

“I always thought he meant the state.” Dean said.

* * *


We sat on the couch waiting for Missouri to be finished with the person that she was currently seeing.

“All right, there. Don’t you worry ‘bout a thing. Your wife is crazy about you.” The man thanked her and left the house closing the door behind him. “Whew. Poor bastard. His woman is cold-bangin’ the gardener.”

“Why didn’t you tell him?” Dean asked her.

“People don’t come here for the truth. They come for good news. Well? Sam and Dean, come on already, I ain’t got all day.” Missouri said leaving the room. I follow her and drag the boys with me. “Well, lemme look at ya.” She laughed. “Oh, you boys grew up handsome.” She pointed a finger at Dean. “And you were one goofy-lookin’ kid, too.” Dean glared at her. “Madelyn.” She pulled me into a hug. “I haven’t seen you in several years. You are gorgeous. Your parents would be so proud.” She turned from me and looked at Sam. “Sam.” She grabbed his hand. “Oh, honey…I’m sorry about your girlfriend. And your father –- he’s missin’?”

“How’d you know all that?” Sam asked Missouri.

“Well, you were just thinkin’ it just now.” Missouri said. “I know Madelyn here because she came to me after both of her parents’ deaths for some questions that she already had the answer to.”

“How so?” Sam asked.

“Little miss Madelyn has a talent herself.” Missouri said.

“Madelyn?” Dean asked her.

“Madelyn Olivia Anne Smith.” Missouri said smiling at me.

“Well, where is he? Is he okay?” Dean said getting back to the statement Missouri made about John.

“I don’t know.” Missouri said.

“Don’t know? Well, you’re supposed to be a psychic, right?” Dean asked her.

“Boy, you see me sawin’ some bony tramp in half? You think I’m a magician? I may be able to read thoughts and sense energies in a room, but I can’t just pull facts out of thin air. Sit, please.” Sam smirked at Dean as they sat down. “Boy, you put your foot on my coffee table, I’m ‘a whack you with a spoon!”

“I didn’t do anything.” Dean said.

“But you were thinkin’ about it.” Missouri said. Dean raised his eyebrows at her and Sam smiled.

“I’m going to use the restroom.” I told Missouri. She nodded. I went back to her private room and pushed up the door. I shut the door behind me and entered the room as I noticed a man was sitting on the couch with his back to me.

“Are they gone?” He asked and I instantly knew that voice.

“John?” I asked the man. He turned and looked at me, at first he looked like he was looking at a ghost but then he smiled.

“Madelyn.” He stood up and approached me. I pulled him into a hug, making sure to not touch his skin.

“Where have you been?” I asked him.

“I’ve been around.” He chuckled.

“Have you been following them?” I asked him. He nodded. “Why not show them that you are around? They need you.”

“Madelyn, you know that I can’t.” John said sadly. “I can’t get in the way.”

“Not being with them is getting in the way.” I said looking up at him. “Dean needs your help. He has no idea what to do.”

“I know. But he will figure it out. He always does.” John told me.

“And if he doesn’t?” John shrugged. I shook my head at him. “I’ll keep them grounded and safe.”

“Thank you.” John said. I turned back to the door and went to leave. “Madelyn?” I turned to him and looked at him. “You and Dean. You are good for each other.”

“I sure hope so.” I whispered before heading back to the room where Missouri was at with the guys.

“What was it?” Sam asked her.

“I don’t know. Oh, but it was evil.” Missouri said. “So…you think somethin’ is back in that house?”

“Definitely.” Sam said.

“I don’t understand.” Missouri told us.

“What?” Sam asked.

“I haven’t been back inside, but I’ve been keepin’ an eye on the place, and it’s been quiet. No sudden deaths, no freak accidents. Why is it actin’ up now?” Missouri said.

“I don’t know. But Dad going missing and Jessica dying and now this house all happening at once –- it just feels like something’s starting.” Sam said

“That’s a comforting thought.” Dean said looking at me.

* * *


I knocked on the door of the Winchester house. A few moments later Jenny answers it looking distraught and frightened.
“Olivia, Sam, Dean. What are you doing here?” Jenny asked us.

“Hey, Jenny. This is our friend, Missouri.” Sam said.

“If it’s not too much trouble, we were hoping to show her the old house. You know, for old time’s sake.” Dean said.

“You know, this isn’t a good time. I’m kind of busy.” Jenny stated.

“Listen, Jenny, it’s important.” Dean began but Missouri smacked him on the back of his head. “Ow!”

“Give the poor girl a break, can’t you see she’s upset?” Missouri said and then looked to Jenny. “Forgive this boy, he means well, he’s just not the sharpest tool in the shed, but hear me out.”

“About what?” Jenny said.

“About this house.” Missouri said.

“What are you talking about?” Jenny asked her.

“I think you know what I’m talking about. You think there’s something in this house, something that wants to hurt your family. Am I mistaken?” Missouri said.

“Who are you?” Jenny asked.

“We’re people who can help, who can stop this thing. But you’re gonna have to trust us, just a little.” Missouri said. We went upstairs and into Sari’s bedroom. “If there’s a dark energy around here, this room should be the center of it.”

“Why?” Sam asked.

“This used to be your nursery, Sam. This is where it all happened.” Missouri said. We started to look around the room, Missouri stopped as Dean pulled out his EMF meter. “That an EMF?

“Yeah.” Dean said looking at the EMF.

“Amateur.” Missouri said. Dean glared at her. I shook my head at him as it started to beep like crazy. “I don’t know if you boys should be disappointed or relieved, but this ain’t the thing that took your mom.”

“Wait, are you sure?” Sam asked her. Missouri nodded. “How do you know?”

“It isn’t the same energy I felt the last time I was here. It’s somethin’ different.” Missouri said shaking her head.

“What is it?” Dean asked.

“Not it.” Missouri said as she opened the closet. “Them. There’s more than one spirit in this place.”

“What are they doing here?” Sam asked.

“They’re here because of what happened to your family. You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. It walked this house. That kind of evil leaves wounds. And sometimes, wounds get infected.” Missouri said.

“I don’t understand.” Sam stated. Missouri went to explain but I stopped her.

“In simpler words this place is a magnet for paranormal energy. It’s attracted a poltergeist. A nasty one. And it won’t rest until Jenny and her babies are dead.” I said.

“You said there was more than one spirit.” Sam looked at Missouri.

“There is. I just can’t quite make out the second one.” Missouri nodded.

“Well, one thing’s for damn sure –- nobody’s dyin’ in this house ever again. So whatever is here, how do we stop it?” Dean asked. We went back downstairs and I helped Missouri lay out all the herbs and roots that we would be needing.

“So, what is all this stuff, anyway?” Dean asked.

“Angelica Root, Van Van oil, crossroad dirt, a few other odds and ends.” I said to him as he stood next to me.

“Yeah? What are we supposed to do with it?” Dean asked me.

“We’re gonna put them inside the walls in the north, south, east, west corners on each floor of the house.” I said as Missouri nodded.

“We’ll be punchin’ holes in the dry wall. Jenny’s gonna love that.” Dean said looking at me.

“She’ll live.” Missouri said slyly.

“And this’ll destroy the spirits?” Dean asked.

“It should. It should purify the house completely. We’ll each take a floor. But we work fast. Once the spirits realize what we’re up to, things are gonna get bad.” Missouri said.

* * *


“Look, I’m not sure I’m comfortable leaving you guys here alone.” Jenny said as I escorted her and her children outside.

“Just take your kids to the movies or somethin’, and it’ll be over by the time you get back.” I told her with a small smile. She nodded and looked at me. “Have fun.”

“Let’s get this done.” Dean told me as I walked back inside. I grabbed some of the herbs and roots and went to the basement. Throughout the house, I could hear the others hammering against the walls and putting holes in the wood.

I get to the basement and start to look around. I bend down to start to punch a hole in the wall. I go to put the herbs and roots in the wall when I hear a noise behind me. I stop and turn just as a metal fireplace crate pins me to the wall.

“Dean!” I yelled to the ground above me. I could hear the others struggling from above me.

“Sam!” I heard Dean yell. I was about to scream again when a four pronged pitchfork comes flying at my head. Just as it hits me, the two middles prongs bend and the air to my lungs is being cut off slowly by the pitchfork slowly pushing into the wall.

“Olivia!?” Dean yells. I hear some muffled talking before I hear Dean’s loud footsteps. “Olivia?!” Dean looked around the basement before he noticed me. “Shit!”

“Is she okay?” Sam asked as he came running down the stairs. Dean rushes over to me and grabbed the pitchfork, yanking out of the wall giving me back the ability to breath. He moved the metal fireplace grate and pulled me into his arms, cradling me.

“Are you okay?” Dean asked me. I nodded at him before he pulled me tight against his chest.

* * *


“You sure this is over?” Sam asked Missouri as we stood in the kitchen. Dean had not let my side since he had found me.

“I’m sure. Why? Why do you ask?” Missouri asked looking at Sam. I sip the water that Dean got for me slowly.

“Never mind. It’s nothin’, I guess.” Sam said as Jenny entered the house.

“Hello? We’re home.” Jenny said coming into the kitchen. She looked around at everything for a minute before turning us. “What happened?”

“Hi, sorry. Um, we’ll pay for all of this.” Sam said which caused Dean to look at him in confusion.

“Don’t you worry. Dean’s gonna clean up this mess.” Dean did not move. “Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop.” Dean looked at me before walking away. “And don’t cuss at me.”

* * *


I look at the Winchester house as we sit in the Impala. I turned from the house and sip on the soda that Dean had gotten me along with a burger. He claimed that I needed it almost after being choked by a pitchfork.

“All right, so, tell me again, what are we still doin’ here?” Dean asked Sam after glancing at me to make sure I was okay.

“I don’t know. I just…I still have a bad feeling.” Sam said.

“Why? Missouri did her whole Zelda Rubenstein thing, the house should be clean, it should be over.” Dean asked.

“Yeah, well, probably. But I just wanna make sure, that’s all.” Sam said.

“Yeah, well, problem is I could be sleeping in a bed right now.” Dean slid down in the seat.

“Dean. Look, Dean!” We get out of the car as fast as we could and run for the house.

“You grab the kids, I’ll get Jenny.” Dean looked at me. “Oli, do some type of ju-ju stuff.”

“Jenny!” I hear Dean yell as I check the downstairs for anything. I

“I can’t open the door!” Jenny yells back to Dean.

“Stand back!” Dean yells. Moments later, I see Dean and Jenny run out the front door quickly. Right after them, I see the kids run out the door but without Sam.

“Sam!” I yelled as loud as I could. He appears at the door just as it shuts. Sam is flung towards the wall in the living room near me. I rush towards him but I am flung across the room to the opposite wall.

“Oli!” Sam yelled as he is flung into a set of cabinets. I scream out as he stand up only to be pinned against the wall by the same invisible force. I noticed that he too cannot move at all.

“Oli.” Sam stated as the fire figure makes its way towards Sam. Over the sounds of the house falling apart and the screams, I can hear Dean breaking down the door yelling for both of us.

“Sam. Oli.” Dean yelled as he entered the room. He noticed the fire figure and raised his gun to it.

“No, don’t! Don’t!” I yelled to Dean.

“What, why?!” Dean asked in annoyance.

“Because I know who it is. I can see her now.” Sam said. The fire around the figure ceases and standing in the room with us is Mary Winchester. Dean lowers his gun as I look at Mary in shock.

“Mom?” Dean said softly. Mary smiled at her older son and stepped closer to him.

“Dean.” Mary turned and walked over to Sam. “Sam.” She smiled at him before turning to me. “Madelyn.” I can feel the tears rolling down my face as she smiled at me.

“You were the second spirit.” I said and she nodded at me.

“I’m sorry.” Mary apologized.

“For what?” Sam asked her. She looked at him sadly but said nothing. She walked away from us and looked to the ceiling.

“You get out of my house. And let go of my son and daughter-in-law.” Mary said. Once again, she burst into flames. When she is entirely engulfed, the fire reaches the ceiling and disappears. The force holding Sam and I to the wall is released.

“Now it’s over.” Sam said.

* * *


“Thanks for these.” Dean said as Jenny handed him the pictures that belonged to the Winchester family.

“Don’t thank me, they’re yours.” Jenny said as Missouri joined us on the porch.

“Well, there are no spirits in there anymore, this time for sure.” Missouri said.

“Not even my mom?” Sam asked her.

“No.” Missouri said.

“What happened?” Sam asked her.

“Your mom’s spirit and the poltergeist’s energy, they cancelled each other out. Your mom destroyed herself goin’ after the thing.” Missouri said.

“Why would she do something like that?” Sam asked.

“Well, to protect her boys, of course.” Missouri said. Sam nodded. “Sam, I’m sorry.”

“For what?” Sam asked her.

“You sensed it was here, didn’t you? Even when I couldn’t.” Missouri said.

“What’s happening to me?” Sam asked.

“I know I should have all the answers, but I don’t know.” Missouri said. Jenny and Dean walked towards us.

“Sam, you ready?” Dean asked. Sam nodded and went to the car. Jenny thanked us as we got into the car.

“Don’t you three be strangers.” Missouri said.

“We won’t.” Dean said staring the car.

“See you around.” Missouri said. Jenny waved to us as we pulled away from the house.

“Are we going to talk about what Missouri said.” Dean asked me. I licked my lips and looked at Dean and then to Sam.

“Full story, don’t leave anything out.” Sam said.

“Everyone knows that my mother killed herself in my room when I was younger. I was about nine and I saw the whole thing. A few years later, my dad did the same thing. He called Bobby right before he killed himself. I used to go to Missouri with my dad all the time after my mom died. My dad went crazy finding the thing that made her kill herself. I mean, its no coincident that my parents killed themselves the day before my birthday, literally only minutes away.” I stopped and shook my head. “Missouri and I lost contact until I was 16. I ran from Bobby’s house and went to Missouri because I could touch someone and see their future, hear their thoughts and see everything about their life.” I cleared my throat. “When I went back to Boston, the thing that was killing my family and friends, it was…”

“It was what?” Dean asked me.

“It was my mother.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oli's outfit