Status: completed on: 9/10/15

Damn Psycho

TWO

Calum's mother had a funny feeling that night. The night that she last seen her son for the rest of her life. Calum went to bed, thinking he'd be alive for the next day... but he was wrong.

"Calum! Time for breakfast!" Calum's mom called from the bottom of the stairs, thinking that he would run down the stairs like he normally did when she called him for breakfast. But he didn't come down. Calum's mother was worried because this wasn't like him at all.

That's when it hit her.

The door was unlocked last night.

She instantly grabbed her cell phone and ran up the stairs to check on him, but as soon as she reached his room... he was gone. She almost fainted but collected herself so she could call his friends, starting with Luke.

As she called him, it rang once before Luke answered.

"Hey, I'm sorry I woke you up, but have you seen Calum at all this morning?" she asked, hoping that his answer will be 'yes' but it wasn't.

"No I haven't, I'm sorry. Have you tried Ashton or Michael? Maybe Louis or Harry?" Luke suggested and Calum's mother held back her tears before saying, 'Thank you for the suggestions, if you hear from him please let me know'.

She then dialed Ashton's number, hoping that he'd seen Calum.

He answered on the third ring, and she could tell he was freaking out too. That answered her question, but she still had to ask. She had to find Calum, he was her only son and that made her feel even worse.

"Hello Mrs. Hood! Have you seen Calum? He said he was going to come over at nine this morning and it's ten thirty... it's unlike him to not show up, and I'm worried about him." when Ashton said that, it made her want to throw up but she had to keep asking around before she called the police.

Ashton was out of the question, and so was Luke. That left Harry, Louis, and Michael but she just didn't want to wait for the same answer three times. So she went straight to calling nine-one-one.

"Hello? This is nine-one-one, do you need police, an ambulance, or firefighters?"

"P-Police!"

"What is your emergency?"

"M-My son Calum, isn't in his room... the front door was unlocked this morning and I know I locked it last night! Please! My son wouldn't run away, he's a good kid!" Calum's mom couldn't help but cry. She was so worried about him and she didn't want to think of the possibilities.

"Okay, ma'am? Breathe. We're sending someone out now. Breathe and stay put."

She couldn't wait because every moment they wait, could be the last minutes of Calum's life. It seemed to be hours before the police car pulled up, even though it was only ten minutes. Ten minutes too late.

"Hello? Did someone call nine-one-one?" an officer asked as he knocked on the screen door. Calum's mom ran to the door and opened it.

"Yes, I did. Come in." she said, in tears as two police officers walked into the living room.

"May we sit?" the blonde haired officer asked, but the brunette officer smacked him.

"You'll have to excuse him, he's new." Calum's mother nodded before the questions began.

"How old is Calum?"

"Seventeen."

"Has he ever ran away from home before?"

"No, he hasn't."

"Is he gay?"

"What has that have to do with him missing?"

"Because, your son might be a target to hate crime... we need as much information as possible."

"He's gay,"

"Okay, does he have a boyfriend?"

"No, he doesn't."

"Has he ever had sex?"

"I don't know!"

"Do you know if he's a top or a bottom?"

"That's really none of your business, Tyler!" the brunette cop said as he scolded the blonde who's name is apparently Tyler.

"Let me ask the questions, damn." the brunette said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, when was the last time you saw Calum, ma'am?"

"Last night, he gave me a hug and told me- he loved me..."

"What was he wearing?"

"His plaid pajama pants, and a white tank top."

"Okay, may we have a picture of Calum? So we can go door to door?" the blonde asked and Calum's mother nodded as she stood up to go grab a recent picture of Calum.

"Here you go, please... please bring him back to me!" Calum's mother begged as both cops stood up to leave.

"We'll try our best, ma'am." the brunette said with a comforting smile before they left.

Maybe they will find Cal? Calum's mother said to assure herself.

|·|·|·|


Ricky wasn't aware that his father entered his room. He was sound asleep until he felt a weight shift the bed and he knew exactly who it was. He didn't want to see what his father was going to do to him again.

"Open your eyes boy! I know you're not asleep!" Ricky's father whisper yelled so his mother wouldn't wake up.

Ricky didn't want this to happen, he didn't want his father to violate him again. That's when he remembered that he slept with the knife he used to kill pop-punk Calum.

"Be quiet when I do this, you know you wouldn't want to wake up your mother..." his father whispered before nibbling on Ricky's ear lobe.

His father was an attractive young man who prayed on children and young adults. He loved doing it and his mother never suspected a thing. Mostly because she didn't really pay attention to Ricky. All she cared about were drugs that she used to get high.

"You know dad, I'm getting real tired of your shit." Ricky said, knowing that once he does this, there's no going back.

As his father trails his hand down his body, into his pants, Ricky takes his knife and slices his father's eyes out of the socket. Earning a blood curdling scream from him, but before anyone can hear it, Ricky shoves a sock in his mouth that was on the bed.

"That's for making me have a fucked up childhood!" Ricky says before cutting his father's neck open with ease. it's like he's been training all his life to do that.

Once he knows his father is dead, he drags him downstairs and into the basement without disrupting his mother's nap. She's too passed out to notice the loud banging of a dead body.

"Stupid fuck, that's the last time you're going to molest someone." Ricky said as he shuts the door to the basement.

"One idiot down. One more to go." Ricky makes a mental note as he runs upstairs to grab the knife.

Sorry mom, he whispered before slamming the knife into her head. He's been wanting to do that for a long time. Unfortunately he had a small tiny heart before he killed his mother. He did love her, even though she was just as fucked as his father.

He wanted to take a shower to clean up the blood off of him, but first he had to get his mother out of the living room. So as he did that, he broke down and began to cry.

He wasn't the most stable and he needed help, but this was his new addiction. He had to kill and torture someone until he became bored. Yeah, that's what he's going to do. Find someone to torture until they die or until he gets bored with them.

Once he got into the shower, he felt happier than before and he knew this was what he wanted to do. First it was pop-punk Calum, then his disgusting father, and then finally his filthy mother. He wanted to add the list, maybe a cop? Or a priest that was so corrupt that he didn't know his own name.

As he got out and dressed, he heard the door bell ring, so he ran to go answer it.

"Hello, we're officer Carter and officer Bohn, may we come in?" they asked and Ricky froze up.

Do they know about pop-punk Calum? Did someone hear my father's scream? Ricky asked himself as he freaked out on the inside. But on the outside he was calm and acted innocent.

"Yes, of course. Of course. May I get you guys something to drink?" Ricky offered with a friendly smile on his face.

"That would be nice! Could I have a pop? It doesn't matter what it I, as long as it's not diet." Officer Carter smiled and Ricky smiled back.

"Same with me," Officer Bohn said with a smile. That's when Ricky got a wonderful idea. He'll put his mother's sleeping pills in their drinks! This is going to work! Ricky smiled to himself as he went to go get their drinks.

As he put the powder into their glasses, Officer Carter was telling anti jokes to Officer Bohn. When Ricky handed them their drinks, the brunette officer chugged down his drink with ease, and the blonde wanted to tell a joke before he drank his.

"Okay, tell your joke," Ricky smiled, trying to act like he really wanted to hear it. Even though he could care less.

"I wish my grass was emo, so it could cut itself." Officer Carter started cracking up while Officer Bohn looked at Ricky with wide eyes. Ricky was beyond pissed, and he needed to get them to go to sleep.

Luckily five minutes later, Officer annoying dropped on the ground, and so did Bohn.

Ricky grabbed their guns, and put them on the couch as he dragged them down to his "Torture Chamber" one at a time. He was going to have fun with them. Especially Officer Annoying, since he wouldn't shut the fuck up with his jokes.

"Wake up!" Ricky yelled as he turned on the lights. Officer Bohn was the first one up and when he looked to his left, he saw that poor Calum boy, along with Ricky's parents.

"Let us go!" Michael yelled as he pulled on the restraints. He wanted out of this horrid house as soon as possible.

"Don't yell at me!" Ricky shouted as he kicked Bohn in the face as Officer Annoying started to wake up from all the yelling.

"What the fu-fuck!?" Carter said as he pulled on the restraints.

"Shut up Annoyance." Ricky demanded as he walked away from the two officers. He knew they weren't going to get away, he made sure of it.

"Now, because Officer Bohn is being a big fat jerk towards me, he doesn't get to play!" Ricky informed the two as he pulled out one of their guns.

"Don't do this! Please... I have a wife and three kids, please!" this made Ricky angry. He reminded him of his pedophile father that he hated with every inch of his life.

"You're just like my father... a fucking freak." Ricky said calmly as he raised the gun and pointed to his head.

"Say hello to pop-punk Calum for me!" Ricky giggled as he pulled the trigger, shooting Bohn in the forehead. There was no doubt that he wasn't dead. Ricky knew that he was dead, and then he drew his attention to Officer Annoying.

"So, Carter, you wanna tell me that joke again?" Ricky asked, and Carter shook his head no.

"I meant to say, you're going to tell me that joke again." Ricky said seriously and Carter started crying.

"Aww, it's either: tell me that joke again... or die!" Ricky said and Carter couldn't say a word with crying harder.

"I said, tell me the fucking joke!" Ricky yelled as he kicked Carter in the mouth. Causing him to scream out in pain.

"I-I w-wish m-my grass wa-was emo... s-s-so it wou-ld cut itself..." Officer Annoying cried before Ricky kicked him in the mouth again. Causing him to cry.

"That was so fucking funny!" Ricky said sarcastically as he went to grab his lucky "toy" that he used when he was little. His lucky toy was his baseball bat. Ricky used to play baseball for a team when he was five and kept the bat for memories.

"Please, don't hurt me anymore!" Carter begged as Ricky went to swing like he was playing baseball. Ricky didn't listen, and he swung the bat. He purposely hit Carter in the left leg and broke it. Causing him to scream bloody murder, and that caused Ricky to laugh.

"Nah, I don't think I will!" Ricky laughed as he swung the bat again, breaking his right leg.

"Help! Someone help!" Carter screamed but Ricky stopped him by pulling his pants down.

"My name is Tyler... I have a boyfriend.... and a kid, please... please let me live!" the officer begged and Ricky laughed.

"If I let you live, you're going to arrest me. I'm not an idiot!" Ricky said as he grabbed the knife from the ground. He was getting bored of Officer Annoying, and so he had to go.

"Sorry Tyler," Ricky actually means it before stabbing Tyler in the throat. Causing him to choke for a last breath before dying.

"Look at this mess I've got to-" Ricky was saying to himself until he heard a knock on the door.

Now, who could that be! Ricky laughed as he cleaned the little blood off of him.

This was going to be so much fun for Ricky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyyy this is the longest thing I've ever wrote! :D
- Richy