Status: completed on: 9/10/15

Damn Psycho

FOUR

Ricky decided he needed some supplies for his new toy, but he did have much besides knives. No, that wasn't good enough for him. He needed lots and lots of duct tape and hunting knives of all sorts. Ricky wanted this to be perfect, because he wanted to treat his guest with respect. That's how his disgusting father taught him; so he must have learned from the best!

"I'm going out to collect some things for you, while I'm gone, I want you to behave or else!" Ricky said and Louis gulped. He didn't want to find out what "or else" meant so he knew he was going to have to listen and behave. Hell, Ricky might even have Louis do something awful. He didn't want to suffer any longer; especially since he was covered in Harry's blood. Ricky thought Louis was beautiful with the blood all over him, and that caused him to shut the fuck up.

"Please... I-I need to use... I need to use the toilet!" Louis begged because he had pee. He was so close to pissing himself it wasn't even funny.

"Bitch, does this look like a hotel? Pee on your goddamn self!" Ricky yelled as he picked off Harry's shoe. He had evil things running through his head as he started hitting Louis' stomach with it as hard as he could.

"Please... please stop!" Louis begged as began to piss himself. He didn't want to live anymore because of the humiliation he was going through.

"Let this be a lesson to never fucking beg again bitch!" Ricky laughed as he grabbed his keys and ran up the basement steps. He was excited for today because he was meeting up with a long time friend, Andy. Andy was a who're - especially when he got is filthy hands on Ricky's boyfriend Vinny - and it was time for Ricky to get some revenge. He loved Vinny, but then Andy had to swoop in and take him. He wasn't going to get away with that, no sir. He was going to get what he deserved and the only way to do that is torture him worse than the rest - even more than the cute British boy - and then Andy will learn his lesson.

|·|·|·|


Once Ricky got to the bar, he saw that Andy was outside smoking and Ricky hated that. He thought smoking was bad for the earth, and that Andy should be punished even more. Hit him where it hurts, his car.

As soon as Ricky saw that Andy walked back inside, he took his shed key and started to key his car. Ricky thought it was fun, but he needed to stop before he got caught. If he got caught, he'd be in deep shit and Ricky didn't want that at all.

As he casually walked up to the bar, he got a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach, but ignored it. He always got a funny feeling whenever he walked outside and he thanks his father for that. His father would tell him inappropriate stories about how teenagers would touch you like "daddy does" if he went outside ever without permission. So for him to go outside without permission freaked him out.

Once he got into the building, Andy was standing there waiting for him. He was glad that it wasn't hard for him to find Andy. Ricky didn't want to deal with finding Andy in a huge crowd.

"Hey, Andy!" Ricky yelled over the crowd so Andy could hear him. Andy turned around and Ricky could tell Andy was drunk. So he just was going to cut to the good part - getting Andy into his car and taking him to his house - and Ricky was going to make sure it was going to work.

"H-hey Ricky!" Andy slurred as Ricky walked over to him.

"How about we go back to my house and hang out like good old times?" Ricky smiled and Andy nodded. He was drunk as fuck, and Ricky knew he was going to have to wait until he was completely sober. Only to get more of a reaction out of him.

|·|·|·|


Little did he know that authority were already tipped off that Ricky's house was where Officers Bohn and Carter disappeared. Also; Calum's mother saw Harry and Louis getting pulled into Ricky's house.

"That's Ricky, Detective Fuentes! That's the guy who lives in the house where Carter and Bohn never came out of!" Officer Quinn said as he turned to face Detective Fuentes.

"You're right! We've got to get to him before that drunk guy gets killed!" Detective Fuentes said as Ricky dragged Andy out of the building.

"Let's go, but Quinn, don't make us too obvious!" Detective Fuentes reminded Officer Quinn before they casually held hands as they walked out of the club. They had to look natural or their covers would be blown. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard to stay undercover.

It was pouring rain, and so Quinn and Fuentes ran to the car, like any normal person would. As soon as they saw Ricky leave the drive way, they started to follow them.

"We've got to act quick, and Quinn, come up with an excuse to why we're knocking on the door!" Fuentes ordered and Quinn rolled his eyes. He hated to take orders from Detective Fuentes, but since this was a serious thing he didn't feel like bitching.

"Maybe we can say our car broke down?" Quinn suggested, and Detective Fuentes smiled at Quinn.

"That's a great idea! Okay, that'll work!" Fuentes smiled as they took a turn onto a street.

|·|·|·|


"Come on, get up you drunk!" Ricky said as he dragged Andy out of the car in the pouring rain. He had had enough of this and it was time to get down to business.

Ricky shut the door, and dragged Andy into the house. He was ready to do this. But first he had to chain Andy up. He couldn't have a drunk Andy running around in wet clothes, that would make his house a mess.

He threw Andy down the basement stairs, causing Andy to groan in pain once he hit the bottom of the stairs. This was going to be so much fun, and it was only going to get better!

But as Ricky was about to step on the first basement step, he heard a knock on the door.

"Oh fuck!"